Episode 26 Update: Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Thanks for the update.
Gur I don’t know how to praise your writing skills and the patience girl. You are too good. Also your thoughts ❤️❤️

Makers what you are doing with Garv character
Maina 😱 I didn’t expected this from you.

Garv love looks so pure, if the promos was not shown people must have gone crazy🤬

Temple scenes are so good. Lalit Mohan is usually good in this kind of scenes, IPKKND and Qubool hai (until KSG) he used to give best😍

Now I am so confused with Maina and Koyal. They screwed up Garv upbringing 🤬.

Today Garv seva and actions are so pure, no where it looks like he is planning or plotting, or trying to win. He just want to help her and May be little selfish to see her , so he used his power to scare them and give deco work to Titli. He promised BM not to go behind her, so he made her come to temple so that he can see her(it’s my assumption). But overall all it’s a good episode.

Not sure why he turn that aggressive or Ph***( sorry I used that word). I am curious to know now why he will hurt in future

Today's episode showing that Garv needs guidance...Look how he is getting influenced from other's words...Badi maa is injecting him to winning and conquering in love,if it was against the wish of second person...But today his chacha gave him another way for love.. That trust your love, destiny and everything is not working give it to God.And due to his words Garv approached another way ...Today he was calm unlike previous episodes

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaf311

Aaj Garv ke kaka ke dialogue se K3G ka dialogue yaad aa gaya 😆 "zindagi mein kuch Banna, kuch haasil karna ho, toh apne Dil ki suno, aur agar Dil bhi koi jawaab na de, toh aankhein band karke, apne maa aur papa ka naam lena, phir dekhna sab thik ho jayega"

Farak bas bhagwan aur ma papa ka tha. Sorry I'm a little bit crazy behind that movie hehe

Baa was too good today man 🤣she has such a one track mind "aise sapne mat dekh Jo lagan ke baad Tut Jaye" 😂

And the way Titli ka chehra uttar jata hai ye sun ke😂

Looks like Garv has dirt on every random person he meets 😂 if you don't listen to me, I'll send you to jail 🤣

The song sequence was sooooo goooddddd. I'm fainting, guys, pakad Lena please

Fall and catch scenes are back! Yay!

But please in dono ko koi chalna sikha do

Manikant ek mauka nahi chodta Koyal ko taane maarne ka. Ab Garv office nahi aaya, usme Koyal ki kya galti

and waah mehta house mein sabke sab ek se badhkar ek hai bas woh garv ki behne hai ab tak woh bhi thik hi hai not shown any symptoms like garv, manikant, maa or badi maa aur that maasi who tricks badi maa so that unko entertainment mile.. garv is flaunting his knowledge of law here and there like follow the rule or sidha jail mein kar denge band 🤣🤣
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

thanks for the update gur 🤗

really surprised to see Mainas behaviour today but I kinda knew ki itna meethi rishta toh nahi ho sakhta 🤣 kuch toh gadbad thi. Lets see how this unfolds.

Lmao Garv looked so hawwt today espeically last scenes mein

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

• I felt before also maina is not what she is presenting...But they are literally into a bigamy ...🤪 but it will be sad if they make her villain to whitewash badi maa..
  • Garv is not bad at heart...I felt he needs some proper guidance... Comparing to another male leads jo pyaar ki lecture dekar toxic behaviour dhikatha hai currently (not forever) Garv hi better hai... I know he is a grown up man and a lawyer.He should know about right and wrong...But I ft he is getting wrong inspiration from childhood ... Don't know feeling bad and excuses for Garv even he is showing red flags.
  • I just don't get Garv's father...

Haan, and given the fact that this is a house of lawyers, I don't know how they're showing bigamy as being accepted or even okay. I wonder if they'll tackle this further once Titli gets married as she was fiercely against it when it came to Rahul.

For Garv, he's not pretending to be someone that he's not. For example, he has never hide his angry side from Titli or tried to make excuses for it. He has acknowledged his own rude behavior and knows that it's something that he needs to work on. He just hasn't gotten around to actually doing something about it. Titli also isn't marrying him whilst being ignorant of who he is. She knows about his aggressive tendencies and yet she would still be saying yes to marrying him. There is no dhoka happening to her in that regard.

I think Manikant got the short end of the stick because of his parents. Whatever he had to compromise on, he had to do so unwillingly.

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update and great analysis! (Sorry had a crazy two days and had no time to write here)

I really liked todays episode. Finally, we get to see Maina is not as nice as she portrays herself to be. It makes sense though because Garv does say that badi maa brought them up- which also means where was Maina? So Maina has abusive tendencies too (because it was highly unpleasant to watch her interaction) and the question now lies is up to what extent. I genuinely felt she was almost a step away from grabbing Daddu’s hand or something had manikant not walked in.

Garv was adorbs today! Loved Titli’s outfit. Agree with everything y’all said

I am here for the falls and eye- locks. May they have ♾️ more. I am also okay with anything more they want to do 🤣

Edited by Leah347 - 1 years ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

and waah mehta house mein sabke sab ek se badhkar ek hai bas woh garv ki behne hai ab tak woh bhi thik hi hai not shown any symptoms like garv, manikant, maa or badi maa aur that maasi who tricks badi maa so that unko entertainment mile.. garv is flaunting his knowledge of law here and there like follow the rule or sidha jail mein kar denge band 🤣🤣

Thought today only ki uss Ghar mein bas Garv ki behne normal hai

Par ab unpe track focus aayega toh kuch na kuch trauma nikalega hi. Ab Mehta house jaise Ghar mein hum kya hi expect kare😆

Hai na? Garv husband jaisa bhi Bane, lawyer toh mast hai 🤣

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Haan, and given the fact that this is a house of lawyers, I don't know how they're showing bigamy as being accepted or even okay. I wonder if they'll tackle this further once Titli gets married as she was fiercely against it when it came to Rahul.

For Garv, he's not pretending to be someone that he's not. For example, he has never hide his angry side from Titli or tried to make excuses for it. He has acknowledged his own rude behavior and knows that it's something that he needs to work on. He just hasn't gotten around to actually doing something about it. Titli also isn't marrying him whilst being ignorant of who he is. She knows about his aggressive tendencies and yet she would still be saying yes to marrying him. There is no dhoka happening to her in that regard.

I think Manikant got the short end of the stick because of his parents. Whatever he had to compromise on, he had to do so unwillingly.

the bolded part - that’s true but I do think she is unaware at the extent of his aggressive tendencies and that is where her ignorance will cost her. Underlined part - completely agree, I like that it is not twisted. He is not pretending to be someone he is not and for that reason, I do hope there is a future for them and that his actions are not ones that are too terrible to forgive.

Manikant took his name too seriously and decided he KAN’T divorce his wife and kept both (terrible joke but I had to 🤣)

Edited by Leah347 - 1 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Thanks for the update.
Gur I don’t know how to praise your writing skills and the patience girl. You are too good. Also your thoughts ❤️❤️

Makers what you are doing with Garv character
Maina 😱 I didn’t expected this from you.

Garv love looks so pure, if the promos was not shown people must have gone crazy🤬

Temple scenes are so good. Lalit Mohan is usually good in this kind of scenes, IPKKND and Qubool hai (until KSG) he used to give best😍

Now I am so confused with Maina and Koyal. They screwed up Garv upbringing 🤬.

Today Garv seva and actions are so pure, no where it looks like he is planning or plotting, or trying to win. He just want to help her and May be little selfish to see her , so he used his power to scare them and give deco work to Titli. He promised BM not to go behind her, so he made her come to temple so that he can see her(it’s my assumption). But overall all it’s a good episode.

Not sure why he turn that aggressive or Ph***( sorry I used that word). I am curious to know now why he will hurt in future

Thank you sravz! 🤗

I'm glad to know I was coherent enough to make sense yesterday as I wrote that update whilst having a high fever. 😆

Loll, just gotta trust the writers at this point and hope they don't make us crash and burn too badly. 😆

Is Lalit writing the show as well or just directing it?

All the adults in the Mehta family contributed to Garv turning out this way. I'm curious to see how the girls came out cuz it can't be that only Garv came out traumatized.

I'm not even sure what word you used so you're okay. 😆

The only thing I can think of that will turn Garv against Titli is him losing trust in her. But how that trust is lost is yet to be seen.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

Beautiful analysis 👏

Garv told Titli I trust you & for him love means trust which will gonna break after marriage then he will turn grey

Maina aur Koyal jese maa ke saath rehke ladka ka gussa sar pe humesa rehta hai

Seems Garv ki chachu aur Titli ki chachi ek zamane mein lover the 🤣

Garv loves for Titli is pure ❤️

Kanha is already blessed them many times hinting they are meant for eachother so I am hopeful Garv pe dheere dheere Titli nature ka asar hoga aur woh sudhar jayega

Itv mein bhagwan ji galat nehi ho sakte 🤣

Thank you!

Lmao, if the uncle and aunt turn out to be long lost lovers, that will be a great twist. 🤣

Haan, and since they have given so many divine signs that these two are meant for one another, it's hard to believe that they won't be endgame.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

it would have been boring if maina was one note but we are seeing a complex picture. sometimes ITV has this habit of doing black and white but in real life, people are a mix -- we both have good and bad traits. we can feel sad and frustrated that we are not accepted. we are not jumping to be mahaan and overlook insults. but at the same time, we can be accommodating and try to get on even if we are frustrated. so I am glad to see the writing that maina is human. she has every right to feel bad. so it will be interesting to see where this goes.

Since Maina is already feeling slighted about not getting any power in the house because of Koyal, I wonder how she's going to feel once Titli arrives. My assumption is that with her arrival, there will eventually be a shift in power from the MIL (Koyal) to the new generation (DIL - Titli). Then, once she conceives it will pass onto her children. In all of this, where does that leave Maina? When is it her time to enjoy the comforts and power of being at the top of the Mehta house?

what I find interesting in this drama is this mention of how the previous generation really thinks the elders did a number on them. badi maa insisted in another episode that elders know what they are doing and manikant bitterly said that his life was screwed. then daadu said koyal was good for the family -- but then the implication is, "so what if she is not good for you?". that felt really sad to me.

a marriage isn't about who is good for the family. first and foremost, it should be who is good for the individual because ultimately, it is the two people who are going to live their lives. then you can think about who is good for the family as well as the next layer.

Yup! I think this may play a factor in why Manikant eventually gives in to Garv. He may not be happy about Titli because she's from a lower financial class, but he also may not want Garv to end up bitter and miserable like him. Hence, why he concedes to the marriage.

now daadu because of his alzheimers looks all sweet but what was he like earlier? did he just ignore his sons wishes and dominated them to do as he wanted regardless of how they felt? thats what it sounds like as even the uncle is now saying he loved someone else and has regrets.

Great question! Unfortunately, it's hard to say as whenever the actor playing Daadu comes up on screen, he always looks clueless. 😆 Maybe they'll show some flashbacks to help clear that up.

so while titli is going to be battle a legacy of broken relationships and hidden abuse, garv it looks like has been handed a legacy of feeling helpless and bitter because of decisions that elders took in the house. given garv's extreme idolization of badi maa, he is in danger of repeating those same cycles as his father and uncle. give in to the family pressure and then regret for years later. will he change the pattern? or will he unconsciously become his father and uncle?

Hmm, now that you mention it, there is another parallel between TiRv. From his childhood till now, Garv has witnessed and is fully cognizant of the abuse between his parents. Titli on the other hand is ignorant (and has largely suppressed) the abuse that happened between her parents. Through these characters we are getting to see the different ways abuse impacts an individual's mind from the nascent to formative to adult years, as well as what the correct ways to cope with said abuse should be.

I want garv to realize this pattern and also find ways to get close to the men in his house. this is one family that shows why you can't have split parenting where the child is only close to one parent. if you want a healthy individual, you also need a healthy relationship with your father -- they are not there just to finance.

I think Garv breaking the cycle that his father and uncle were trapped in won't be enough. As opposed to the women, I feel it is the bonds between the men that have led to most of the pain and tears in the Mehta household. The shackles of patriarchy if you will, they need to break if anyone in that house, man or woman, is to live a peaceful and happy life.

Replied in blue. :)