New Promo is Scary

Justice4SSR thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

They showed Garv's Ex entering the flower shop of Titli and i think she offers money using left hand and for that titli says you should use your right hand for good things and she extends her artifical hand .tTtli apologized for the same . Garv's ex replied the person who is responsible for this didnt say sorry .And they showed her hand getting jammed in the car and garv responsible for the same and his ex shouting from the car sorry but Garv didnt bother

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

If Garv is really that evil, how are they planning to make TiRv as endgame?😳 i'm sorry but theres no redemption for physical abuse

Titli can forgive him but can't forget his deeds

Justice4SSR thumbnail

i dont know i got to see the promo and he was treating his ex so badly

Edited by Justice4SSR - 1 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

I think we need to wait to know the actual reason behind that.

Justice4SSR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I think we need to wait to know the actual reason behind that.

yes but did u see the promo it is there on ytbe being a newbie am unable to post the link here

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

these promos are many times misleading. And unless they wanna shock us by making Garv toxic af, I bet there is no smoke without fire so both might be at fault why the relationship didnt work, misunderstanding or even her being planted by someone who hates garv to pose as his ex and show how he manhandled her

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4SSR

yes but did u see the promo it is there on ytbe being a newbie am unable to post the link here

Yes I have seen it. And yes if he did violance with his ex than I am not in support of Garv. But I really want to know his side of story.

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe Koyal is the cause of it, "Showing" Garv is how the story will be told to Titli initially - But not actual truth - my opinion

Justice4SSR thumbnail

Whatever it is if shutting the car door had caused his ex to lose her hand wouldnt be able to accept Garv . so far the promo suggests that. i dont mind Garv with grey shade . I loved watching Jennifer's character as Maya in Beyhadh she did full justification to the role

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Justice4SSR

They showed Garv's Ex entering the flower shop of Titli and i think she offers money using left hand and for that titli says you should use your right hand for good things and she extends her artifical hand .tTtli apologized for the same . Garv's ex replied the person who is responsible for this didnt say sorry .And they showed her hand getting jammed in the car and garv responsible for the same and his ex shouting from the car sorry but Garv didnt bother

Scary nai Maha Scary Hai...