Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Leah347

so true, I missed mentioning that interaction. I wonder how Garv will make it up to him and Titli once he realises. He basically respects his badi maa and most other people get abusive Garv. I mean his love for badi maa is so unnatural but maybe later in the story they’ll reveal why he likes her so much. I definitely need to see why because right now I’m like wtf Garv if you weren’t hot it would be incredibly hard to like you bcuz you crazy

As we saw in the interviews, Garv & Kaka meet each other in the mandir where Sanket shows everyone photos of TiRv. Because of this Garv is honest about his feelings for Titli and tells everyone that he wants to marry her. Of course because of Garv & Kaka's interaction, Mahesh wouldn't be inclined toward it but ultimately hona parega because now everyone in society knows about Garv loving Titli. Aise toh koi Titli se shaadi nahi karna chahe ga.

I hope they do because I really don't get why he loves BM to that level. Itna pyaar toh yeh kissi aur se nahi karta in his family.

And that is why looks shouldn't matter! It should be their actions and words. Achi shakal does not equal to acha character. πŸ˜†

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Given how horribly he talks to his own dad, it's not a surprise ki yeh baakiyon se bhi aise baat karta hai. Khud ko kaise control karte hai, yeh isne seekha hi nahi. πŸ€”

Lmao, aaj kal Garv ko bol ne ki aadat ho chuki hai. 🀣

Or is she? Or are we not able to recognize him correctly?

Seriously, today his behaviour with Kaka was quintessential arrogant, trust fund baby behaviour.

Titli ki sangati ka asar 😳

Nahi nahi Titli hi nahi pehchan Rahi

Humne toh pehchan liya ki woh hot, protective, thoda possessive banda hai

Kuch log abusive aur violent bolte hai, pata nahi kaha se aate hai

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

gosh kya koyal filled episode tha really had to skip a lot to avoid her. sorry but i cannot stand her. 🀣

honestly it was an okaish episode. wish this thief track would have had a better execution

I had expected a better execution for the chor track too but I guess like always, writers ko full speed mein jaana hai. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Loved the review and your analysis!

I didn't think much about that dialogue, but damn! Garv has made it clear, then, to everyone in that household, who Titli is to him. No going back now.

Garv really causing problems for Titli saying all this out in the open. Ab Badima samajh gayi kya scene hai aur Titli ke liye problems ka bakheda khada kar degi. Private mein bolta toh kya jata?

Also, I know this whole face-panning thing is extremely common in these shows, and I should be used to it, but I'm not, okay? The number of times i clicked the 10 sec button today is

2nd Bold - ha aur 2 second baad unka popat ho gaya

Yup, exactly. Koyal needs someone to vent out all her anger on and it'll be Titli. Garv is the only one who makes her a priority and now, she'll feel that if Titli comes into the house, she'll no longer be one, when that'll infact never be the case. There shouldn't be any competition. A wife has her position and a mother has hers. It's all about striking a balance and I think Garv will manage it. It's just Badima who'll be insecure for no reason.

Today's episode really reminded me of Home Alone, man. Too good 🀣

Thank youuu!

Yup, they can try as much as they want but Garv's trust in Titli isn't going to change unless some major kaand happens. Not just right now, but later in the mandir too. Wahan bhi Titli ke liye musibat kadi hogi because of his confession.

Loll, it was a little too much in today's episode. Especially when they panned in on Daadu, I couldn't stop laughing. πŸ˜†

Exactly! Another thing I just thought of, by finding a suitable girl for Garv, she could have risen herself in everyone's eyes. That yeahh she's a trouble maker but at least she did one thing right. Upar se it would have given her one more thing to boast about. Ki meine apne Garv ke liye itni achi ladki chunni hai.

I don't think Garv will be able to manage it largely because how royally he effed up Monica's wedding. Yeh balance dhoondne ki zimedaari bhi Titli ke upar aa jayegi.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

.... and here I thought the sole reason for wearing dupatta in ITV was to induce romance moments through the trip and catch scenes with our ML. smiley37 so there are other useful things you can do with dupatta. thank you ITV for your education. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ek lambe dupatte ki keemat tum kya jaano Mango. 😎πŸ€ͺ

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I just don't want Maina and manikant villain in this story....Titli needs someone in that house...

Me too! Garv & BM are more than enough to be villains in the house. For once it would be nice to have a set of in-laws who aren't out to torture their DIL.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

@Bold exactly

Maina is not dumb she knows what koyal is, she almost ruined her daughter marriage, on top how Garv blindly follows her. After seeing all these she was ok to give Garv marriage responsibility to her

Exactly! It was literally one day before that Koyal fkced up her daughter's marriage. For Maina to throw yet another kid under the bus - yeh baat hazam nahi hori.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Nahi nahi Titli hi nahi pehchan Rahi

Humne toh pehchan liya ki woh hot, protective, thoda possessive banda hai

Kuch log abusive aur violent bolte hai, pata nahi kaha se aate hai

I guess everyone has their own interpretation of what being abusive and violent is. For example, when Garv dragged Titli out of the party, pushed her against the wall, and slammed his hand on it, to some that would be a violent act. Others, may pass it off. On top of that, I think the first show promo is influencing everyone's idea of the kind of character Garv will turn out to be. Because we saw him push and physically hurt Titli, every little act of aggression we saw from him in the show, we automatically attribute it to abuse.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I guess everyone has their own interpretation of what being abusive and violent is. For example, when Garv dragged Titli out of the party, pushed her against the wall, and slammed his hand on it, to some that would be a violent act. Others, may pass it off. On top of that, I think the first show promo is influencing everyone's idea of the kind of character Garv will turn out to be. Because we saw him push and physically hurt Titli, every little act of aggression we saw from him in the show, we automatically attribute it to abuse.

I feel like him grabbing her wrist and dragging her out could still pass off. But, if I'm remembering correctly, he slammed her much harder than his hand, because there was a distinct sound that I heard when her back hit the wall. I think Titli should have understood then, not about him being abusive, but just how fierce he can be when he's angry.

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As we saw in the interviews, Garv & Kaka meet each other in the mandir where Sanket shows everyone photos of TiRv. Because of this Garv is honest about his feelings for Titli and tells everyone that he wants to marry her. Of course because of Garv & Kaka's interaction, Mahesh wouldn't be inclined toward it but ultimately hona parega because now everyone in society knows about Garv loving Titli. Aise toh koi Titli se shaadi nahi karna chahe ga.

I hope they do because I really don't get why he loves BM to that level. Itna pyaar toh yeh kissi aur se nahi karta in his family.

And that is why looks shouldn't matter! It should be their actions and words. Achi shakal does not equal to acha character. πŸ˜†

OMG, just saw the new interview - interesting. Definitely exciting times ahead! Garv and Titli have such good chemistry even in an interview, its amazing.

Oh yeah for sure in the real world looks don't matter when the person is abusive, but from the perspective of the show it's going to be hard to not like Garv when he's being abusive but I shall try my best to only admire the looks while bashing the character 🀣