Episode 24 Update: Jaa Kar Apna Dimaag Check Karwa Lo - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Exactly the story isn't that simple. Even in the SBS segment It was clearly said that Garv genuinely loves Titli . Hope it is true.

He loves her,,...But the way he loves that is the problem.....

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

Lovely update and your review ❤️

Today Garv miss behaved with Mahesh, Mahesh also wrong in blocking traffic. But both are idiots who will explain them. So Garv already made a enemy at title house😆

He can’t digest Titli is ignoring him so running home to catch her🤣

Koyal she don’t have basic humanity , Titli saved her from those thieves, but to make her ego satisfied and keep titli away from her son she asked cops to arrest her. Looks like she came to know her son is running behind her, want to see how will Garv escape from that wada. I hope Maina take seriously about Manikanth warning, and take charge the things in her hand. Otherwise koyal May turn her son life into circus and make him more aggressive

Thank youuu! ❤️

This traffic jam reminded me of a few weeks back when Titli was stuck in traffic and was late for her meeting with Garv. Instead of going berserk on the guy, she just helped him out and directed the traffic so that it started moving again. I find it to be a direct parallel to how Garv reacted. Instead of helping Mahesh and clearing the traffic (which would have raised him in Mahesh's eyes), Garv instead was highly rude and created a bad impression. It's another example of how Garv's anger is working against him.

Yeahh, before the episode, I had assumed BM saw Titli and the thieves talking together and that's why she thought they were all in on it. But yahan toh kuch aur hi hogaya. 🤔

I think Garv will pass it off as her overreacting and you're right about Maina. She can't just pass on important responsibilities. She's her kids' mother and for matters like marriage, she needs to have more control as Koyal simply can't be trusted.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I just don't want Maina and manikant villain in this story....Titli needs someone in that house...

Yup

Also as parents they should have figured out garv state of mind

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

Beautiful analysis

My shipper heart still saying kuch to gadbad hai 😆 I am color blind like Titli 🤣

Anyway Garv villain hai to uske humshakal ko hero banake lao plz

Thank you!

Loll, I'm with you. Everything is not as it seems with Mr. Garv Mehta. 😆

Agar naya hero aa gaye he'll have to be a lot shaatir than Garv. Filhaal saari power issi ke paas hai. 😆

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank youuu! ❤️

This traffic jam reminded me of a few weeks back when Titli was stuck in traffic and was late for her meeting with Garv. Instead of going berserk on the guy, she just helped him out and directed the traffic so that it started moving again. I find it to be a direct parallel to how Garv reacted. Instead of helping Mahesh and clearing the traffic (which would have raised him in Mahesh's eyes), Garv instead was highly rude and created a bad impression. It's another example of how Garv's anger is working against him.

Yeahh, before the episode, I had assumed BM saw Titli and the thieves talking together and that's why she thought they were all in on it. But yahan toh kuch aur hi hogaya. 🤔

I think Garv will pass it off as her overreacting and you're right about Maina. She can't just pass on important responsibilities. She's her kids' mother and for matters like marriage, she needs to have more control as Koyal simply can't be trusted.

@Bold exactly

Maina is not dumb she knows what koyal is, she almost ruined her daughter marriage, on top how Garv blindly follows her. After seeing all these she was ok to give Garv marriage responsibility to her

asmaanixx thumbnail

Koyal aur Maina ke riste jitne sidhe dikhte hain hai nehi shaadi ke baad sab parda kholega

Agreed. And it was very devious of Manikant to pit the two sisters against each other like this. When Maina told Koyal to find a girl for Garv it was with pure intentions in mind. She didn't know Koyal would invite literal thieves to loot their home. 🤔

I'm curious to know if Maina would blast at Koyal for doing something so immature.

asmaanixx thumbnail

I am not giving hopes or defending Garv it is just my assumption

1) When Titli & Garv bumped with eachother in 2nd episode her wings broke then she ran away later Garv himself brought that wings for Titli ( Pehle woh usse dard dega phir woh khud malaham lagayega)

2) When Titli's marriage broke up she questioned god kyun mere saath aisa hua kyun then her foot slipped & she about fall but Garv caught her ( It means God choosen him for her )

Promo mein bhi uski ex gf ki dialogues ajeeb the pyar mein usne dhoka dia but jab ki garv door ko jor se dhakka mara tab woh ladki use kisi baat ke liye sorry keh rahi thi

Yeh story jitna sidha dikh raha hai utna hai nehi

1. Yup! He's definitely going to hurt her a lot but not so much that she wouldn't be able to survive. And in the message he had given her (without her even knowing who it was), he did say, bina paankh udaan hoslo se jeet sakti ho (something like that). In a way, perhaps with him gone from her life, Garv will be giving Titli the strength and courage to live the life that she wants.

2. That plus, every other time Titli has spoken about the kind of man she wants, they have always alluded to Garv. He is the one for her. Now whether they stay with each other forever or not is yet to be seen but it cannot be denied that he would be playing a significant part of her life.

3. Yes! I had made the same observation about how the door interaction played out. Garv had his back to her when he closed the door and didn't even notice she was reaching out to him. And the way she was saying sorry, and given how trust = love for Garv, there must have been some huge misunderstanding which made Garv to lose trust (and as a result love) for her. And because she lost her hand, the ex thinks Garv had abused her.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Love the review! ❤️

Just saw the episode- it was a pretty annoying episode because it was just badi maa acting crazy and confirming her need for psychiatric help. I totally don’t agree with Manikants emotional abuse of his first wife but badi maa is in fact poisonous and I think Garv refuses to see that because Manikant has probably spent all his time yelling at her even at times when it was unnecessary.

I also realise I miss Ttitli falling into Garvs arms every second after watching todays episode.🤣

Also worst thieves in the history of thieves, how weren’t they caught all these years? Itni obvious chori with absolutely so skills to protect themselves. The lady was contained by Titli with a dupatta🤣

Thank you!

Loll, Manikant can't win when it comes to Garv. The moment he opens his mouth, Garv gets pissed. 😆

We have to remember that the Manikant that we're seeing isn't a man who is newly married to Koyal. For us, it has been 24 episodes and we're so annoyed with her. Imagine having to live with her for 20+ YEARS. Koi bhi insaan pagal ho jayega. All this anger and bitterness that we're seeing from Manikant has been accumulating for years.

Lmao, fikar not. Once the shaadi is on, yeh dono phir se gir ne lag jayenge. 😆

Hahahaha, these thieves were never caught because they had never encountered an ITV FL before.

Agar Titli na hoti, they would have succeeded with their plan. 🤪

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Badima is the worst! I don't understand her and never will, so I have decided to refrain from commenting on her, warna I'll lose my shit.

But also felt like bashing her head in today. If I was in Titli's place (if only), before accepting Garv's proposal, I would demand that we move into a separate household, away from stupid badima, who was trying to send me to JAIL! But of course, that will never happen in ITV, because for some reason, they don't understand how mental health matters more than relationships that only cause you grief

Also, really hope, that after this kaand, Manikant says Koyal will no longer find a bride for Garv

Anyway, moving on.

Same yaar, missing those Badima-free days 😭

Bhai wtf was this home alone type chori 🤣they didn't even have a knife! That lady was like main gala ghot dungi 😆

Loll, that would be the more sensible thing to do which unfortunately ITV shows mein kabhi nahi hota. 😆 Besides, if they live separately, phir drama kahan se aayega? 🤪

I hope so too! But in a few days it won't matter ki yeh zimedaari kiski hai since Garv would tell everyone that he loves Titli.

LMAOOOO, I kid you not, when Titli the thieves slipped on the floor, I thought of Home Alone too! 🤣smiley37smiley37

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Also, damn, there was no need for Garv to say all that to Kaka. Like it was too much. Very disrespectful, ye hai tumhare badima ke sanskaar, Garv? (Ha, bilkul aisi hi hai Badima) Bado se aise baat karte hai?

No, seriously. He could've just politely kept the scooter on the side and left, there was no need to engage at all. But here we are. Ab Garv ko Kaka ko bhi manana padega

Garv gave itna bada monologue just to end with Badima is wrong. Shuru se bolta toh kya jata? Police, family, Titli, chor, audience - sabko confuse kar diya

Precap - yes, Garv, she is making a mistake in recognising who you are, i agree👍🏼

I don't think Garv will make the promise, segment mein toh aa gaya ki Garv ke titli ke ghar pe hai, ab kya promise

Given how horribly he talks to his own dad, it's not a surprise ki yeh baakiyon se bhi aise baat karta hai. Khud ko kaise control karte hai, yeh isne seekha hi nahi. 🤔

Lmao, aaj kal Garv ko bol ne ki aadat ho chuki hai. 🤣

Or is she? Or are we not able to recognize him correctly?