Episode 24 Update: Jaa Kar Apna Dimaag Check Karwa Lo

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 24 Update.

WARNING: Today's episode is filled with Koyal so brace yourselves 😆

• The chor gang tell Titli they're here for Garv's rishta which upsets Titli a little bit
  • She texts Garv that she's outside of his house and to ask Maina to give her the cheque
  • He sees Titli's message and leaves thinking that Titli is ignoring her and can't come to see him at the office
  • Titli has a flashback to the proposal
  • Koyal greets the fraudsters and invites them inside. Seeing Titli, she taunts her. Was about to chase her away then thought it would be better to insult her so she invites her in as well
  • The thieves inside are inspecting the house
  • Garv drives fast thinking that he needs to meet Titli and that she can't ignore him.
  • Koyal makes Titli sit to the side, away from the guests
  • When the thieves ask who she is, Koyal says she's no one. She goes on to praise Garv by saying how he took pity on Titli and helped her out
  • Koyal explains who's a part of the family but they're not here because they're at some jalsa
  • The girl introduces herself saying her name is Saraswati. Koyal praises her name and mocks Titli's
  • Koyal boasts about the Mehta family
  • Titli leaves
  • Koyal goes to get refreshments and the thieves take the chance to loot the house
  • Titli thinks that she'll message Garv about getting the payment later when she realizes she forgot her phone inside the house
  • Koyal sees no one in the lobby and Titli sees the same
  • The thieves have Koyal tied up and they're stealing everything in front of her
  • Titli thinks she'll just take the phone and leave. Koyal bites one of the thief's hands which Titli hears
  • Garv is stuck in traffic. He gets out to find out what's going on and is pissed cuz he doesn't to miss Titli. Garv meets the person who has the road blocked - it's Kaka (Mahesh). He pushes him aside and puts the scooter to the side of the road as well. Kaka and Garv get into a verbal spat
  • Laughing GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated
  • LMFAOOOOO, Garv told Kaka frustration mein aake log kuch bhi bol dete hai aur jaa kar apna dimaag check karwa lo. Bahut meherbaani hogi. Gaaaaarrvvvv, my boiiiii, jitni advice tum dusro ko dete ho PLEASE khud bhi sun liya karo 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
  • Shades pehan ke Garv nikal gaya and Kaka started clicking his pictures saying he will never forget that face smiley37
  • Don't worry Kaka, aisi hot shakal toh hum bhi na bhulaye ☺️
  • Titli finds Koyal with the thieves, and screaming, runs away.
  • The thieves go after Titli. One of the ladies reveals the plan of stealing everything. Titli had poured water onto the floor which made the other thieves slip and fall
  • Titli runs back to the room Koyal was in and sees she's still with one thief. She questions Koyal why she couldn't handle one goon while she handled so many on her own smiley37
  • Titli continues to fight with Koyal as a way to distract the thief
  • The thief lets go of Koyal and Titli takes the chance to tie her up
  • Titli thanks Koyal for helping her to catch the thief
  • We immediately cut to the cops thanking Garv for helping to catch thieves.
  • WHAAATTT, LMFAOOOOO, yeh banda har cheez ka credit kyun le jaata hai??? smiley37smiley37
  • First Monica's wedding and now the thieves?? Titli ko credit kab milega??
  • Bas ek phone call se hi yeh hero ban gaya?
  • The cops are leaving when Koyal stops him saying that they're leaving behind the leader of the gang - Titli
  • Lmaooo, the fact that they did a close up on Daadu when he has no idea who the hell Titli is or wtf is going on in the house cracks me up
  • Titli asks what the hell Koyal's going on about since she saved her
  • Koyal says that Titli is the one who brought the thieves to the house.
  • Maina said Koyal must be mistaken but Koyal says she's not. Titli is the only one who knows every inch of the house and she got greedy for money and brought her gang along.
  • Titli says she only came for her payment. Koyal says she would have gotten her payment the next day too, so why did she come today? It's because she's a thief.
  • Titli looks to Garv who says nothing. Koyal tells her not to look at him as he has seen her real colors.
  • Koyal tells the cops to take Titli away. The cops give the command to make the arrest.
  • Before she could be arrested, Garv stands in the way and holds her hand instead
  • Inka eye lock shuru
  • Garv is about to speak when Koyal interrupts saying she knows he's about to defend Titli but that's what her plan was. By saving Monica she raised herself in everyone's eyes so that she could easily do the robbery. She also says Garv is still young and he doesn't understand anything, he says he does.
  • The cops ask if Garv also thinks Koyal is right. Garv says his BM could never be wrong and Koyal smiles proudly and gives Titli an ugly look. Garv says for BM her house, and her people are important that's why her decisions could never be wrong. She's never wrong in judging a person's character. Koyal keeps looking at Titli and smiling triumphantly.
  • Okay, whatever you say Garv
  • Garv, "Lekin aaj hogayi Badi Maa." - Mehta household is rocked and shocked 🤣smiley37
  • Garv says if Titli was greedy for money she would have accepted the proposal jo uske paas tha (aur hai a.k.a. shaadi). Titli is an honest woman who wears her heart on her sleeve and doesn't beat around the bush. Even to keep someone happy, she won't lie. That's why even if God comes down to say that Titli is wrong, Garv will say He's mistaken
  • He tells the cops someone can't be arrested based on a misunderstanding and the cops leave
  • Manikant comes and stares straight at BM knowing she was behind the chor kaand. He asks Maina if she saw the consequences of handing her sister some responsibilities. He has told her so many times that Koyal doesn't have any brains and the only thing she knows how to do is destroy things and create drama. If something horrible had happened in the house, then Koyal wouldn't have been responsible, but her (Maina)
  • Garv is hella angry hearing this. Titli looks at him worried

Precap:

• Garv tells Titli a person makes many mistakes in their lifetime but making the mistake of being unable to recognize somebody's character can do irreparable damage. That's why while there's still time, recognize the person who cares for you. While there's still time, stop him. He walks towards and moves a strand of her hair.
  • Koyal tells Garv to promise her that he won't go after Titli and will forget her.

Quote of the Day: Aaj Bhagwaan bhi aa kar kahe na ki Titli galat hai, mein unse kahunga ki unhe galat fami hui hai. - Garv Mehta

• An extremely powerful line as Garv has basically declared that he has more faith and trust in Titli than God itself. I will say this is equivalent to a declaration of love.
  • Forget BM whom he considered to be at the top in the Mehta house, he has given Titli a place that is higher than God. This is definitely not something that should be taken lightly because this is how deep his love for Titli goes.Today, when he was in a hurry to get home there was a hint of madness but when he defended her there was nothing but pure faith and an irrevocable trust. And let's not forget that the one thing that Garv equates love to is trust. Without it, love does not exist. So for Garv to fall out of love with Titli, he will first need to lose his trust in her which I don't think will be happening anytime soon.

Thoughts:

• It was a Koyal filled episode but she doesn't irk me as much so I wasn't that bothered but I know a lot of you will be though. You'll know why once you actually watch it. The things she says are just... wow.
  • I am curious to know what you all think of her during the latter half when she makes those faces at Titli while Garv is praising BM. It definitely was soothing her ego but also made it seem like she wanted to show Titli that see, this is my place in the house and Garv's life; you can never compete with it so get lost.
  • This level of pettiness is sort of making sense to me now cuz Titli is really the only one that she can compete with. She can't do it with Maina because of the complicated relationship there and also because Manikant will never give Koyal that level of love and respect. But she does get a type of love and respect from Garv that she definitely doesn't want to lose. That leaves Titli with whom she actually does have a chance of winning against. I guess through Titli, woh apni dil ki saari bhadaas nikalegi jo Maina ke saath nahi kar sakti.
  • Titli is definitely no abla nari and she single handedly took care of all the thieves. Now if only she can take care of Garv when the need calls for it. 😆
  • The chor angle was actually taken very lightly which again is not something I was expecting but I liked it. In a weird way it was soothing because it wasn't filled with OTT drama. The main focus is still on the relationship dynamics between these characters and they respond to the situations they find themselves in
  • I do hope we get to see Garv fight some serious legal battles one day. I'm really curious to see how he is in court and how he handles himself.

Okay enough of my bak bak and time for you all to talk! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update and your review ❤️

Today Garv miss behaved with Mahesh, Mahesh also wrong in blocking traffic. But both are idiots who will explain them. So Garv already made a enemy at title house😆

He can’t digest Titli is ignoring him so running home to catch her🤣

Koyal she don’t have basic humanity , Titli saved her from those thieves, but to make her ego satisfied and keep titli away from her son she asked cops to arrest her. Looks like she came to know her son is running behind her, want to see how will Garv escape from that wada. I hope Maina take seriously about Manikanth warning, and take charge the things in her hand. Otherwise koyal May turn her son life into circus and make him more aggressive

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful analysis

My shipper heart still saying kuch to gadbad hai 😆 I am color blind like Titli 🤣

Anyway Garv villain hai to uske humshakal ko hero banake lao plz

Redflag thumbnail

Koyal aur Maina ke riste jitne sidhe dikhte hain hai nehi shaadi ke baad sab parda kholega

Redflag thumbnail

I am not giving hopes or defending Garv it is just my assumption

1) When Titli & Garv bumped with eachother in 2nd episode her wings broke then she ran away later Garv himself brought that wings for Titli ( Pehle woh usse dard dega phir woh khud malaham lagayega)

2) When Titli's marriage broke up she questioned god kyun mere saath aisa hua kyun then her foot slipped & she about fall but Garv caught her ( It means God choosen him for her )

Promo mein bhi uski ex gf ki dialogues ajeeb the pyar mein usne dhoka dia but jab ki garv door ko jor se dhakka mara tab woh ladki use kisi baat ke liye sorry keh rahi thi

Yeh story jitna sidha dikh raha hai utna hai nehi

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly the story isn't that simple. Even in the SBS segment It was clearly said that Garv genuinely loves Titli . Hope it is true.

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love the review! ❤️

Just saw the episode- it was a pretty annoying episode because it was just badi maa acting crazy and confirming her need for psychiatric help. I totally don’t agree with Manikants emotional abuse of his first wife but badi maa is in fact poisonous and I think Garv refuses to see that because Manikant has probably spent all his time yelling at her even at times when it was unnecessary.

I also realise I miss Ttitli falling into Garvs arms every second after watching todays episode.🤣

Also worst thieves in the history of thieves, how weren’t they caught all these years? Itni obvious chori with absolutely so skills to protect themselves. The lady was contained by Titli with a dupatta🤣

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Leah347

Love the review! ❤️

Just saw the episode- it was a pretty annoying episode because it was just badi maa acting crazy and confirming her need for psychiatric help. I totally don’t agree with Manikants emotional abuse of his first wife but badi maa is in fact poisonous and I think Garv refuses to see that because Manikant has probably spent all his time yelling at her even at times when it was unnecessary.

I also realise I miss Ttitli falling into Garvs arms every second after watching todays episode.🤣

Also worst thieves in the history of thieves, how weren’t they caught all these years? Itni obvious chori with absolutely so skills to protect themselves. The lady was contained by Titli with a dupatta🤣

Badima is the worst! I don't understand her and never will, so I have decided to refrain from commenting on her, warna I'll lose my shit.

But also felt like bashing her head in today. If I was in Titli's place (if only), before accepting Garv's proposal, I would demand that we move into a separate household, away from stupid badima, who was trying to send me to JAIL! But of course, that will never happen in ITV, because for some reason, they don't understand how mental health matters more than relationships that only cause you grief

Also, really hope, that after this kaand, Manikant says Koyal will no longer find a bride for Garv

Anyway, moving on.

Same yaar, missing those Badima-free days 😭

Bhai wtf was this home alone type chori 🤣they didn't even have a knife! That lady was like main gala ghot dungi 😆

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Also, damn, there was no need for Garv to say all that to Kaka. Like it was too much. Very disrespectful, ye hai tumhare badima ke sanskaar, Garv? (Ha, bilkul aisi hi hai Badima) Bado se aise baat karte hai?

No, seriously. He could've just politely kept the scooter on the side and left, there was no need to engage at all. But here we are. Ab Garv ko Kaka ko bhi manana padega

Garv gave itna bada monologue just to end with Badima is wrong. Shuru se bolta toh kya jata? Police, family, Titli, chor, audience - sabko confuse kar diya

Precap - yes, Garv, she is making a mistake in recognising who you are, i agree👍🏼

I don't think Garv will make the promise, segment mein toh aa gaya ki Garv ke titli ke ghar pe hai, ab kya promise

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Badima is the worst! I don't understand her and never will, so I have decided to refrain from commenting on her, warna I'll lose my shit.

But also felt like bashing her head in today. If I was in Titli's place, before accepting Garv's proposal, I would demand that we move into a separate household, away from stupid badima, who was trying to send me to JAIL! But of course, that will never happen in ITV, because for some reason, they don't understand how mental health matters more than relationships that only cause you grief

Also, really hope, that after this kaand, Manikant says Koyal will no longer find a bride for Garv

Anyway, moving on.

Same yaar, missing those Badima-free days 😭

Bhai wtf was this home alone type chori 🤣they didn't even have a knife! That lady was like main gala ghot dungi 😆

Couldn’t agree more. I think they also probably refrain from showing separate lives on itv because they need the constant drama which only badi maa, dadi maa etc etc will give Home alone type chori hahahaha cracked me up 🤣