Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

welcome dr Prii🤗

those siggies are eye-candy aww very colorful☺️

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Snehal such a beautiful GIFs seems like dekhate he rahe ❤️

Garv's GIFs are extra fabulous 🤭😍

Don't know but his eyes attracted me alot !

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Prii🤗

So good to see you around. Your creations are always amazing and unique❤️

I am glad we are having so many creators on this forum.🤗

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

thanks viv 🥰🥰

I really like this moment because I think it encapsulates what I expect from this relationship. even though he didn't really like her, without a second thought, he was not just in her space but he was ready to put his hands on her waist to lift her -- if we think about it, that is rather intimate.

but when she stops, he immediately realizes that might be crossing boundary. so his first instinct without any thought has a sense of familiarity with her. but he also knows how to read her without her saying anything and knows when to stop.

he does not get insulted or feel offended. neither does he go into a rant or berate her that she might be conservative. instead, he gets and respect her need for physical space.

but still we have a practical problem to solve and that involves getting out of the lift.

I loved the moment he kneeled in front of her without a second thought -- there is a shift in power in a way because we often think of kneeling as something negative, sometimes embarrassing in a way. even for things like helping someone elderly putting on a shoe, sometimes, people feel a bit embarrassed at their helplessness.

if you are the romantic type, it is a prelude to a proposal though I still don't get why men kneel in some countries to propose. also, just as an aside, it is very difficult to kneel on one knee if you are not fit. in my first gym class, when we did stretches where we kneel, I fell over. 😂 lack of balance. I do it well now but still, at times your thighs burn. I always think of how absurd these movies try to sell as romantic when the guy has to be fit to propose. 🤣

anyways, back to the topic at hand, I like how he did this movement with his fingers to show her why he was kneeling and what he expected her to do -- it was all non-verbal communication.

and her stepping on his shoulder to lift herself out felt like a kind of foreshadowing -- as she leaves, she will have to hurt him.

also, she has nice feet and obviously she has done manicure before this scene because her heels look nice and soft. 😂

This is such a beautiful scene
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

So many beautiful creations 👏

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Snehal such a beautiful GIFs seems like dekhate he rahe ❤️

Don't know but his eyes attracted me alot !

di he has such impressive eyes, that u can keep seeing for days without blinking, hehe

I am seeing from his first show, his eyes were the first thing u fall for, like he used to look very young, now they have managed with beard and moustache, still he is pumping with such innocent child eyes

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Snehal ur gifs really make the page hard to load but it is such eye candy that we want it more and more, the problem is I can't see all of them, that's why it is so hard. But pls ya keep posting and posting, those avinash gifs are just fabulous, loved and loved all ur gifs and siggies❤️

thats really sweet of you thank you so much dear glad you like and appreciate my work with such beautiful words.. aur yaar meri edits na full on hd hoti hai isi liye toh creation gallery bhi update karti thi pehle toh its huge update i absolutely understand meko bhi banate waqt save karne ko aur banane ko waqt lagta hai

baki i still try my best to post in sections 2 or 3 posts mein post karu so that tum logo ko saare edits, gif vms visible ho 🤗🤗

Snehal such a beautiful GIFssmiley42 seems like dekhate he rahe smiley27

Don't know but his eyes attracted me alot !smiley42

thank you so much bhavi this means alot to me 🤗🤗 abnd garv ke solo edits aayenge in future kuch bane hai kuch banane hai when i get some time baki uski aankhein

@SweetButSpicy edits are so pretty specially that scene when titli asked garv to smile

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaf311

I'm loving all these gifs! Absolutely wonderful!

I wish I could put them all in my signature! 😭

Thank you!

Haha, iss mein rone wali kya baat hai. Har din naya gif badlo kapro ki tarah. 😎😆

Your GIFs are just wowwww😍😍😍

Thank you!!

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

that dancing sequence gif was so pretty it's rare to see garv smile like this being happy only if he is with family at this time and i know after falling in love he might be more happy person smiley42smiley42

Right?! So far jitna humne dekha hai, he has only smiled and been truly happy with the women in his life. Mardo se toh jaise isko takleef hai. 😆

I hope ki iski zindagi khushiyan hi rahe. Yeh khush, toh sab khush. Yeh naraaz hogaya toh sab ki shamaat aa gayi. 😆

P.S. When it comes to your posts, do you want to try splitting them up according to types? I.e., put the sigs in one post, and gifs in another? And for the gifs, maybe do a max of five and see if that helps with the loading?

@Everyone - Firstly, thank you all so much for the love you have been showing to the creators. It's very heart warming to get such a beautiful response from you all.

One thing I would like to mention is please refrain from quoting the gifs as that also lends to the pages loading very slowly. If there is one gif/sig that you would like to give a special shout out to, then post the link to the gif rather than pasting the whole image.

Also, please direct all analytical conversations to the other threads like the EDT. Speaking from past experience, when I had commentated in a CG, I had gotten a warning from the Mods about it and I don't want us to get one as well, that too so early in the CG. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PSD Credit: bithor, Chaotic Resources, Maria.Jewel, evey-v and erenae.