Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

that dancing sequence gif was so pretty it's rare to see garv smile like this being happy only if he is with family at this time and i know after falling in love he might be more happy person

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

first of all thank you so much dear aare koi dikkat nai next time i try to post in 2 or 3 posts you dont know me na me ek toh aandhi ki tarah eid ke chaand ki tarah aati hu toh sathme itne saare gif, edits aur vm lati hu and whenever i post its always been huge update so i mostly post in one go

and talking about gif's i guess you might have miss many aur yeh lift scene mein aur ek scene hai yeh wala in case you miss it πŸ€—

thanks; this one didn't load earlier. IF is cool in that you can make multiple posts simultaneously in the same thread without waiting for anyone else to post. so you can break up the gifs posts that way.

a request for gif: there is a moment I liked in between this gif you shared and one I liked earlier -- so he goes to lift her and she hesitates. then he kneels in order for her to get out of the lift. I really liked that moment when eh stops and I think it is also significant of their relationship. so it would be great to have that gif to analyze in one of asmaanixx threads for later. 😊

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Signature mein kya rakhu?

Sab ke sab itna aache ..Ye rakhu woh rakhu

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

free to use

Edited by CarpediemRose - 1 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Signature mein kya rakhu?

Sab ke sab itna aache ..Ye rakhu woh rakhu

Same here 😊

I feel sabka GIF bnake rakh du πŸ˜†

Siggies + Gif

Garv Mehta | Titli_Garv

ImageImageImage

Avinash Mishra | Garv Mehta

ImageImageImageImageImage

i want to add more but then page load hote hote itna slow ho jaayega ke pucho matt so thanks to mango suggestion filhaal itna hi post kar rahi hu for a change thoda thoda karke maine post karna ab toh 🀣🀣 aur tera lift wala gif you wanted bana diya dekh liyo πŸ€—πŸ€—

mango.falooda thumbnail

thanks viv πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I really like this moment because I think it encapsulates what I expect from this relationship. even though he didn't really like her, without a second thought, he was not just in her space but he was ready to put his hands on her waist to lift her -- if we think about it, that is rather intimate.

but when she stops, he immediately realizes that might be crossing boundary. so his first instinct without any thought has a sense of familiarity with her. but he also knows how to read her without her saying anything and knows when to stop.

he does not get insulted or feel offended. neither does he go into a rant or berate her that she might be conservative. instead, he gets and respect her need for physical space.

but still we have a practical problem to solve and that involves getting out of the lift.

I loved the moment he kneeled in front of her without a second thought -- there is a shift in power in a way because we often think of kneeling as something negative, sometimes embarrassing in a way. even for things like helping someone elderly putting on a shoe, sometimes, people feel a bit embarrassed at their helplessness.

if you are the romantic type, it is a prelude to a proposal though I still don't get why men kneel in some countries to propose. also, just as an aside, it is very difficult to kneel on one knee if you are not fit. in my first gym class, when we did stretches where we kneel, I fell over. πŸ˜‚ lack of balance. I do it well now but still, at times your thighs burn. I always think of how absurd these movies try to sell as romantic when the guy has to be fit to propose. 🀣

anyways, back to the topic at hand, I like how he did this movement with his fingers to show her why he was kneeling and what he expected her to do -- it was all non-verbal communication.

and her stepping on his shoulder to lift herself out felt like a kind of foreshadowing -- as she leaves, she will have to hurt him.

also, she has nice feet and obviously she has done manicure before this scene because her heels look nice and soft. πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

thanks viv πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I really like this moment because I think it encapsulates what I expect from this relationship. even though he didn't really like her, without a second thought, he was not just in her space but he was ready to put his hands on her waist to lift her -- if we think about it, that is rather intimate.

but when she stops, he immediately realizes that might be crossing boundary. so his first instinct without any thought has a sense of familiarity with her. but he also knows how to read her without her saying anything and knows when to stop.

he does not get insulted or feel offended. neither does he go into a rant or berate her that she might be conservative. instead, he gets and respect her need for physical space.

but still we have a practical problem to solve and that involves getting out of the lift.

I loved the moment he kneeled in front of her without a second thought -- there is a shift in power in a way because we often think of kneeling as something negative, sometimes embarrassing in a way. even for things like helping someone elderly putting on a shoe, sometimes, people feel a bit embarrassed at their helplessness.

if you are the romantic type, it is a prelude to a proposal though I still don't get why men kneel in some countries to propose. also, just as an aside, it is very difficult to kneel on one knee if you are not fit. in my first gym class, when we did stretches where we kneel, I fell over. πŸ˜‚ lack of balance. I do it well now but still, at times your thighs burn. I always think of how absurd these movies try to sell as romantic when the guy has to be fit to propose. 🀣

anyways, back to the topic at hand, I like how he did this movement with his fingers to show her why he was kneeling and what he expected her to do -- it was all non-verbal communication.

and her stepping on his shoulder to lift herself out felt like a kind of foreshadowing -- as she leaves, she will have to hurt him.

also, she has nice feet and obviously she has done manicure before this scene because her heels look nice and soft. πŸ˜‚

first of all my name is snehal that username on my first itv favourites and apna naam batado warna mango, falooda se leke rabdi bula dena hai 🀣🀣

talking about scene how beautifully expressed in words yaar and ya kuch jagah pe kneel karke propose karte hai even he did this later on aur jo last me itna details tune check kara mein toh aadhe time blush karne mein hi gayi πŸ˜† and thank you so much for liking and appreciating my work means alot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

first of all my name is snehal that username on my first itv favourites and apna naam batado warna mango, falooda se leke rabdi bula dena hai 🀣🀣

talking about scene how beautifully expressed in words yaar and ya kuch jagah pe kneel karke propose karte hai even he did this later on aur jo last me itna details tune check kara mein toh aadhe time blush karne mein hi gayi πŸ˜† and thank you so much for liking and appreciating my work means alot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—

kekeke... you can just call me mango like others in IF. 😁

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Snehal ur gifs really make the page hard to load but it is such eye candy that we want it more and more, the problem is I can't see all of them, that's why it is so hard. But pls ya keep posting and posting, those avinash gifs are just fabulous, loved and loved all ur gifs and siggies❀️