Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The jetski scene was incredibly shot! Neha and Avinash were also amazing! Very good cinematography πŸ‘

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs72cMzosd3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== I am still hopeful for TiRv as the director himself promoted this show as edgy love story if you read the caption he clearly mentioned it is love story . If it was not love story he had to write about abusive marriage & Titli's journey

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

You are so good at writing. I have been following you since IMMJ2 days.. 😊

Thank you!!

Loll, I want to write something on TiRv as well but it's still hard for me to get a good grasp on how Garv's character is going to shape out. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

@Aafiyah - Titli's looking so gorgeous!

Dare I say, far better than when she was with Rahul. 🀣

Also, do you mind putting Avi & Neha's social media profiles to the front page so people can access it easily? 😳

aaf311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

@Aafiyah - Titli's looking so gorgeous!

Dare I say, far better than when she was with Rahul. 🀣

Also, do you mind putting Avi & Neha's social media profiles to the front page so people can access it easily? 😳

Yes, so pretty! Can't wait to see Garv's reaction to her all dressed up! We didn't get that in Monica's wedding, so eager for it to happen!

Dare all you want, Rahul toh ab show mein hai bhi nahi πŸ˜†

Done!

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Redflag

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs72cMzosd3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== I am still hopeful for TiRv as the director himself promoted this show as edgy love story if you read the caption he clearly mentioned it is love story . If it was not love story he had to write about abusive marriage & Titli's journey

that is such an interesting description and tells us a lot. here is what he has written:

Presenting #titli πŸ¦‹ An edgy love story has the potential to explore a wide range of themes beyond the typical emotion of love and passion. By delving in to deeper, darker, dork and more complex. A love story which has β€œpearls of pains”.

P.S. let’s not glorify the patriarchal society.πŸ™πŸ™

#titli πŸ¦‹ on star plus from 6th June @11 pm

I think you are right -- if is about abusive marriage, then story wise, audience would reject garv. and so there is only one possible route for this to go -- basically it would be a story of how titli eventually finds the strength to leave garv and build a new life.

however, the director is describing this as a dark love story with pearls of pains and also mentioned patriarchal society. so I think we are going to look at the dark side of society where in the name of love, we are tied in as women perhaps. so a look beyond the love and passion. makes sense why we are rushing through at full speed....

mango.falooda thumbnail

appreciate you adding the descriptions. I can't see some IG links as I am a lurker (no account). so it is good to know what the link is about even if we can't see it.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

The jetski scene was incredibly shot! Neha and Avinash were also amazing! Very good cinematography πŸ‘

my favourite part of the jetski scene was when he puts his hand above his chest. swoon. love that there was no dialogue to distract and it was all just looks and sizzle. the cheese of ITV chemistry -- the good stuff!

aaf311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

my favourite part of the jetski scene was when he puts his hand above his chest. swoon. love that there was no dialogue to distract and it was all just looks and sizzle. the cheese of ITV chemistry -- the good stuff!

Same! The number of times I have rewatched that scene! Titli's attention is somewhere else and the second he takes her hand, she snaps back to him!

Really good yaar. So intimate!