Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aaf311

Yeah, exactly. He won't see how much Badima is influencing his marriage, until Titli finally leaves him. Then he'll probably have a big epiphany about everything that happened and his blind faith in his Badima will be shattered.

I also think this will be the moment of epiphany for him. And it can't be a short departure either from Titli's side. It has to be a permanent separation.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Todays episode was interesting although Titli refusing to tell her family what happened with sanket, was annoying πŸ˜•

I can understand why she kept Garv a secret. Hearing his "Mein tera boyfriend" proclamation, Titli ki family ko heart attack hi aa jayega. πŸ˜†

What she could have said instead was that I fell in the water and Sanket left me to die. It's not like she would be lying.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yeah, they're really overdoing it. And wouldn't it cause more talk in society, if Titli is already planning marriage with some other guy, 2 weeks after leaving someone in the mandap?

No one is giving Titli time, neither her family not Garv. They just want her to do what they want πŸ˜”

Yup, even with Rahul, the reason she accepted was because he protected her. I think Titli has some sort of complex regarding this. She's never had someone truly be her protector. Her kakima, maybe, but after a certain point, she can't do much either - same applies to Chintu. So when there's someone who can fulfil that role, she instantly feels attached to them.

That's what one would assume but who knows what their mohalla is like. If all Baa is hearing are taunts, questions about Titli's marriage, or even posing concerned questions regarding what will happen to Hiral, Baa might think it's best to get Titli married ASAP.

Having a marriage broken is not a joke. When it comes to these matters, I feel like people tend to focus on the societal aspect vs the individual. What kind of mental stress and self-doubts arise during times like this? They have touched upon Titli having trust issues because of Rahul which is great. But was that all that bothered her? Cuz if you look at it, just two days after her own wedding was called off, she busies herself in doing decorations for another. Would that not have been the prime time to have her reflect on the similar days she had spent with her family?

Yup! The saving plus all the promises he had made about always loving her, not hurting her or even letting her work after marriage - they all in some ways led her to believe he is a good guy. If Garv does something similar, she may not entirely believe him precisely because of her experience with Rahul. In Garv's case, I feel his actions will have to speak louder than his words.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Aww how can you do this ?

I mean such a detailed updateπŸ‘

Hats off to you for updating episodes I think you should open a written update thread.

What do you say ?

You're giving such a beautiful update.

About the episode it was good. The way Garv is in love I think Titli will fall for him very soon. πŸ˜‰

When Garv asked Titli to drop her at home she first thinks about her dhanno πŸ˜† I thought Garv would go with her on Dhanno🀣 it would be fun to watch both of them on Scooty. Last Scooty ride I love it.πŸ˜‰

Please someone throw Badi maa from the show.😑

Loll, it's more fun this way. And the kind of discussions that have come out of it in the last two days are totally worth it!

I was thinking about it. I'll do daily updates where people can discuss that specific episode but for the thread, it will be void of any comments so that people can just catch up on the show.

Lmao, I'm telling you, ek din Dhanno ko tata bye bye karna parega. πŸ˜†

Loll, knowing Garv woh kabhi bhi Dhanno ke upar chad jayega, woh bhi bina permission liye just like the first time. 🀣

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yesss

Hiral will be a problem (or maybe a relief) if she tries to stop the wedding

But phir dusri Garv hai jo shaadi kar ke hi rahega πŸ˜†

Between Garv and Toral, jeet Garv ki hi hogi. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I also felt Garv learns this obsessive and impulsive behaviour from his idol badi maa....

If manikant is really legal husband of badi maa...It's a clear cheating and emotional abuse....But the point is that is their marriage has any legality or not???Then automatically maina 's marriage will get void ...If Garv was badi maa's son biologically or it is a Muslim based show or rural based then we can connect the messed up relationship...But here both Garv and Monika is maina's children ...

Re: Marriage Legality

That's what I want to know! Bas yeh confusion clear ho jaye, a lot of things will start making sense.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArminArlert

wonderful thread and really interesting perspectives from everyone. new here and my first post after a long long time on India forums..

seriously can't help but laugh at the names in this serial! like who names maina, koyal , titli??!😭.

Welcome to the forum Armin! (Are you ready for AoT finale? πŸ‘€)

Lmao, if we can get names like Imlie, Cheeni and Faltu phir yeh Koyal, Maina aur Titli kya cheez hai. πŸ˜‚

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, I thought it would be better for me to post it in the main forum. That way more people can see it and keep up to date with what's going on. In the EDT the updates will get lost.

Besides, pages and ranking bhi toh bhadani hai. πŸ˜†

Thank you!

Loll, I think have become immune all thanks to Anupamaa's Baa. The kind of zeher that woman spewed is truly khatilana. 🀒 Uske saamne toh Titli ki Baa aur Garv ki BM saadhu hai. πŸ˜†

Good idea.

Being so many years in IF not familiar with how the forum rank increases πŸ˜†

Oh wow Anupama has that bad record? No wonder show has more trp

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Good idea.

Being so many years in IF not familiar with how the forum rank increases πŸ˜†

Oh wow Anupama has that bad record? No wonder show has more trp

Loll, there used to be detailed descriptions on how to increase them but ab mil nahi ra. πŸ€”

But basically if a forum gets a lot of activity and there are a lot of hot topics, then the rank increases. Commenting on articles and videos related to the show, voting on the chaska meter, following the forum - they also help. πŸ˜†

If you haven't heard Leela Ben ki kisse then good for you! Uski baatein sun kar toh khoon khol hota tha.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, it's more fun this way. And the kind of discussions that have come out of it in the last two days are totally worth it!

I was thinking about it. I'll do daily updates where people can discuss that specific episode but for the thread, it will be void of any comments so that people can just catch up on the show.

Lmao, I'm telling you, ek din Dhanno ko tata bye bye karna parega. πŸ˜†

Loll, knowing Garv woh kabhi bhi Dhanno ke upar chad jayega, woh bhi bina permission liye just like the first time. 🀣

Absolutely worth watching episodes.

And yes in WU thread I think discussion is not allowed. We can read update only.

LOL🀣 I completely agree here. He can jump on Dhano anytime without Titli's permissionπŸ˜‰ after all now Dhanno bhi ab Garv ki hi hai πŸ˜†