Episode 23 Update: Happy Endings Depend on Where the Story Ends

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Update:

• picks up from yesterday where Garv says it's unfair to give up on him and his love just because she's been hurt in the past. he says a lot more optimistic things to which Titli says she speaks like this not him. Garv in return says and that's how much she has changed him. he again emphasizes how it's only her who would be able to care for her deeply. he will wait for the day for her to realize it. he adds Titli has the habit of rejecting his first proposal (flashback to the deal), maybe he'll get lucky the second time.
  • he offers to drop her home but they both look at her scootie. (dhanno kahin tera number na aa jaye
  • Titli returns his jacket but he drapes it back on her. says it's a jacket, not his heart. she can surely accept that.
  • they both part ways. Garv is on the verge of crying and tells himself to control as boys don't cry. Titli's wondering why she's getting a break up wali feeling
  • "yeh meri aankhon se paani kyun aara hai? can't be tears" - have you never cried before Garv? 🤣
  • slow motion mein they walk away. flashback to when they walked away from each other in their first meeting.
  • titli's home, Baa wants nimbu mirchi laga to be hung so that Titli ki shaadi jaldi ho jaye
  • "yeh lo, aa gayi, achi khabar" lmao, what smiley37smiley37smiley37
  • they ask Titli if she liked the guy. Titli says that she doesn't want to marry him. Chintu teases Baa about not needing the nimbu mirchi anymore
  • they all want to know why she doesn't want to marry him. Titli says vibe nahi mili smiley37
  • ghar wale look at her, having no clue what she's going on about
  • they want to call Sanket to ask what the matter is but Titli doesn't want that as he would tell Garv everything
  • Garv's house, sab chai pee re hai and Manikant is annoyed by how BM is slurping on her chai
  • Garv comes home. So that he doesn't get mad, Maina diverts the topic by complimenting the great work Titli did on the decorations and saving Moncia's marriage. She asks Garv for Titli's number so that she can refer her to a friend. Garv fatak se bol deta hai jaise ratta maara ho smiley37
  • One of his sis teases him about remembering Titli's number. Garv defends saying it's because his memory is strong. She asks him to prove it by saying hers. Garv doesn't remember it so BSs that he doesn't remember her new one. She says he probably doesn't even know her old one but he knows Titli's as if their BF/GF. (Oh behna, if only you heard your pyaare bhaiyya a few hours ago. smiley37)
  • Garv defends saying they used to talk everyday for the wedding. BM says it was for Monica's wedding, complete the sentence.
  • Titli's fam call Sanket and he tells them the wedding can't happen because she's too good and deserves someone better than him. The fam are confused as hell. Sanket promises to get revenge on Titli.
  • Titli asks Baa not to talk of her marriage any longer. Baa taunts Titli if a prince is going to come with his arms spread open and ask her to marry him
  • Maina & Koyal talk about Garv's marriage and how there's no pressure on the man, only on women
  • The sis teases Garv saying he has already chosen someone for himself
  • Garv tells her to keep quiet and making an excuse walks away
  • BM says there's no way Garv would choose someone and she wouldn't know about it. Garv scoffs at it
  • Manikant ne phir se Koyal ko taunt maara
  • Grandpa says that they couldn't have gotten a better DIL than Koyal
  • Koyal: whatever happened in the past was her mistake but she won't repeat it for Garv
  • Maina agrees that Koyal will find a wonderful girl for Garv
  • Manikant taunts again and leaves
  • Maina tells Koyal to start her search
  • Titli looks at her phone at 6 AM wondering why Garv hasn't messaged her as it had become a routine for them
  • Flashback jo zabardasti se dala gaya tha: Titli is making a comment on how Garv has made it a routine to check in on her early morning, Garv achank se tapak jaata hai to give an explanation why (...okay??)
  • present: titli has garv's chat open and sees that he's online. garv sees that she's online too and smiles. she wonders what to text him as she doesn't have anything to say. galti se yeh usko call kar deti hai aur garv fatak se answer deta hai. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
  • he's waiting eagerly for her to say something aur woh panic mode mein hai
  • he asks if she called him to give a response to his proposal and she's like, no. there are only two outcomes, either a heart breaks or it raises hopes. there are no happy endings
  • Garv: whether endings get a happy ending depends on where stories end. As of no he's not thinking of endings because he wants to start a new beginning with her. A start to their never ending relationship
  • BM shows a pandit Titli's photo and tells him to do whatever he can to get her far away from Garv. The pandit asks her what do they have and she tells them how much wealth the Mehtas have. She can sense frauds from afar and the pandit looks away kyunki woh bhi ek thug hai 😆
  • The pandit says he will send a girl's fam over to the Mehta's. Koyal agrees immediately and reminds him to tell the fam that the Mehtas have a lot of money
  • She leaves reminding him about keeping Titli away
  • the fraud pandit laughs at her saying that it's Koyal's kismat that's going to go bad as they will be looted right in front of her eyes
  • Titli says that she can't face Garv after what happened. She's glad that Garv is at the office and she'll tell him that they got the payment cleared with Maina
  • BM is polishing some things
  • A van comes with the hired fraudsters. They're happy to see the Mehta house
  • One of them says what will happen if they find out that they're fraudsters. Titli bumps into this guy and the lady covers it up saying that they're here for Garv with a rishta

Precap:

• The cops say that they have records of all the members in the gang. BM says that Titli is also a part of it and that she'll testify against her. The cops command to arrest her.
  • Before they can do so Garv interferes. He tells BM that Titli can never be like the girl that she's describing. Even if God comes to say that Titli is wrong, he'll say that He's mistaken

Thoughts:

• A milder episode compared to yesterday but there have been a lot of things set up for future plots. We have Sanket's revenge, BM willing to do kaala jaadu to keep Titli away, her being a complete moron and beaconing all criminals to come and rob them in broad daylight.
  • Don't be surprised if we see this sometime soon from her
    Bollywood Chitchat #10 - Page 22 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
  • Garv and sis bonding was cute
  • Daadu got more to do than just look clueless
  • Manikant needs to take a break from giving out taunts and Maina needs to stop coddling Koyal so much
  • Titli's fam needs to stop getting Titli hitched. Idk why they're so hell bent on it. Ab thoda rest bhi kar lo. Insaan hai woh, naa ki koi bemaari jo itni jaldi bhagane ki koshish kar re ho
  • Garv needs to learn how to be patient. Itni desperation achi nahi hai. He needs to give her time to not just process his words but to grow those feelings for him to. They're just not at the same page right now
  • I have a feeling ki aisi situations aati rahengi where Garv is in savior mode. Yesterday he saved her phsyically and tomorrow he'll be saving her reputation. It's through this consistent saving that I feel he will earn a place in her heart. Because if someone is showing a repeated pattern in protecting and saving another, there's no reason to doubt their intentions right?

Quote of the Episode: Happy Endings Depend on Where the Story Ends

If you look at fairy tales, we cherish them a lot because of the happy endings they promise. The princess gets the prince and they live happily ever after. But do they? What if the story were to continue? Would they truly be as happy as they proclaim? What if they were to go through a new set of struggles? Would their relationship actually survive?

In Garv's proposal, he's offering Titli a lot of hope. Yes, she might have encountered bad experiences before, but she hasn't experienced them with him. And truth be told, there is truth to what he's saying as well. They haven't gone on this journey together so they don't even know what's awaiting them. They'll only know if they take that chance.

Now, had he been a different man, we would all have pushed Titli to take it. To not let her past overwhelm her present and future. To not deny or forbid herself from falling in love. But given the fact that it's Garv... loll, well, Titli's right in staying away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Badima ko titli ki photo kaha se mili

aaf311 thumbnail

Okay wow

Wtf is wrong with badima

Does she understand the implications of what she's doing? Matlab mujhe ye insaan pasand nahi toh ye criminal

And what is with this police? Koi bhi aake boldega ye criminal hai and they'll just arrest?

I'm so done with Koyal yaar and it's barely been 20 episodes 😭 koi isko nikalo please

Also, looks like Manikant was forced into marriage with Koyal. And not with Maina, i think. Another reason why he's bitter towards Koyal and the exact opposite towards Maina

aaf311 thumbnail

Garv said "pehle baar ek dusre ke itna kareeb khade hai"

I was like what? I'm watching the same show you're in, right? Jab bhi ye log milte hai ek dusre pe gir padte hai

Ye Garv Titli ko patane ke liye kuch bhi bolta hai

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
alwayssparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I recently started watching this drama but I am unable to understand because in promo it's different.what kind of person he is? One hand he fights for women nd other he is unable to control his anger😔

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Badi maa is unintentionally funny & irritating character. Bahar walo ke samne Jake kaun dhindora pittavhai ki humane paas kitne property hai

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is dumb and irritating😖

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am not aware of this, you shifted this episode update out of EDT. I was wondering where was your update😆

Some times it’s good to see posts in forum🤣🤣, but I have a habit of directly landing in edt😆

Lovely update and wonderful review. Keep them coming 👏👏

BM will be the reason I may leave the show in future😤😤😤. God i can’t tolerate that lady

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago
Redflag thumbnail

One thing like I really like about that they are not showing no nonsense family drama I don't know how they will deal after marriage

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

She is dumb and irritating😖

No wonder her husband always scold her 🤣 I hate domestic abuse but badi maa deserves it