Is Tiitli a remake of Dil Se Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

DSDSB was barbaric

Initially started watching out of curosity afterwards the torture became too much.

Viraj had massive support on the forums, the show became a sleeper hit.

Is it similar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Weren't karanvir's character a completely black one?? In titli, I think Garv's character would rather be grey.

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I think Garv's character is gray and it will slowly unfold. It seems to be based on 'It ends with us' to me. Lily was also a florist, her dad also abused her mom and her husband also changed afterward but he always had anger issues like Garv.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I don't think so, that one was a social issue story rather than a love story. This seems more like It Ends With Us where the boy loves the girl but has anger issues.

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is Titli remake of bengali Titli? I wondered for so long but i watched an episode where she talked. I think bengali titli couldn't speak. Am i right? I thought so as now a days all hindi serials on Star plus are remade from Star Jalsha.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

Is Titli remake of bengali Titli? I wondered for so long but i watched an episode where she talked. I think bengali titli couldn't speak. Am i right? I thought so as now a days all hindi serials on Star plus are remade from Star Jalsha.

I checked the Bangla one right now and the descriptor for it says, "Hearing-impaired, Titli aspires to become a pilot. Putting disability on a backseat, she sets out to prove that even the sky is not the limit for her dreams."

So no, the Stiaara one is not the remake of the Bangla one but the Bangla one also sounds really good!

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

The story is way different. I think the only similarity is that both Ttli's are aspiring women, they are both just in search of different things. They have their own goals.