Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you so much for this beautiful and detailed update.

But yes I have not expected confession scene so early. Suddenly he loves her like anything. Come one just day before yesterday he was mad at her but now he loves her a lot like he knows her from so many years.

Put story aside I just love Garv's acting. Avinash is looking damn handsome and charming as Garv 🀭

I think the tipping point was Titli saving Monica's marriage. She saved the family's reputation, got Monica married to the one she loved, mended relationships between the two families and saved him from being swallowed alive by guilt and remorse. If she hadn't saved it, Monica would have hated him for the rest of her life and he would have hated himself even more. But Titli prevented all of that from happening and earned an incredibly high place in his heart.

Avi is absolutely perfect for Garv's role. No one could have done Garv better than him. ❀️

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Leah347

Those bubbles were the only cringe part of that confession. Somewhere someone who was editing this episode went β€œI learnt how to put bubbles in a video, App Store se download kiya, woh bhi daal dehti hoon” 🀣

Lmfaoooo, this is the only acceptable explanation I will take for the bubbles. smiley37smiley37smiley37

Had they shown some kids playing around and blowing them, phir bhi samajh aata. But nahi, they showed up only when he started to give his monologue jaise woh sirf iss pal ke liye hi bane ho. πŸ€ͺ

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think it taps into the primal energy of men protecting women from every danger out there. There is something alluring about having a man who can do that especially if it is for one woman specifically. If she has had to live a life that was filled with compromises and sacrifices, having someone who doesn't make her feel like she's a choice - Idk, there is something deep and hot about that.

That being said, there has to be an acceptable limit to this behavior. Protecting someone when the need calls for it? Yes, please! Going out of your way to use violent methods to enforce your will onto others? Hell no!

So very well put together. There is a thin line between care and obsession and I feel it gets blurred sometimes. But I still feel like movies or tv shows romanticise such things unnecessarily. I have seen multiple ITV shows where the guy literally tortures the woman but gets white-washed at the end. That's why I hope that Titli doesn't end up like that but I have no hopes. ITV runs on trp and trp runs on saas-bahu logic. I am pretty sure they will somehow blame Garv's badi maa for his behaviour or make her a villain and he will be whitewashed.
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Aahh okay. I'm not a huge fan of her as her writing can be quite problematic. If it does go the way of the book, then I really hope Titli gets her happy ending. πŸ™πŸ½

Also, her ending the cycle of abuse for the sake of her daughter (something which her own mother couldn't do) would be incredibly poetic.

I never read her works. I started reading 'It ends with us' but I couldn't relate to her writing. Too many cliches and all over the place for me.
I remember you from the IMMJ2 forum. I loved your work there. I even read your works on Wattpad after you took them down from IF. Were you in Nazar forum by any chance? I remember reading daily updates with similar monkey gifs there πŸ˜†