Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kendra

Yup, they are making a movie and there has been an uproar as the fans are not happy with the casting. But the show sounds super similar to the book. The girl is also a florist, her dad also abused her mom. And the guy falls head over heels for her but then gets violent and obsessive. She ends up leaving him for the sake of her daughter and breaking the cycle of abuse saying 'it ends with us'.

It is daily soap they will change the plot with twist n turn
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yup, a lot of young women are obsessed with the thought of having a Yandere boyfriend but it is f***ing scary! 😡

are we referring to some kabir singh movie type character?

I think the reason many young women think that might be cool is that they want to be courted, they want to be shown they are special, they want someone confident.

many of the guys in our society are too soft in that regard because they don't have to work hard in getting what they want as everything in some ways is given to them. there is a lack of drive in some ways because they are molly coddled by the parents. so they are almost trained puppets from birth and nod their head to everything their mother says.

take monica's husband in this drama, she was more upset he didn't speak up at the mandap when there was so much tamasha.

it is also why when it comes to arranged marriage market, many guys think the girls should be chasing after them and then are shocked when it does not happen. they are so used to being put on a pedestal. they don't have to work for something like a relationship and think all they need to do is put their profile and girls will come running. see the reaction of the boat guy that titli met.

that is why the total opposite like garv who are rebels seem attractive as they are not afraid to go after what they want and they are direct. you don't have to guess what his feelings are and it is probably flattering to know that some guy wants you that much....

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Garv ka toh itna samajh mein aayega. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, with no concern for anyone else. If he doesn't like something, he'll throw a fit.

Badima ne apne ladle ko bigaad ke rakha hai πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah the way he was telling to Sanket ( the boy whom titli went to meet ) that titli is mine.

Seems like he wants to do whatever he likes I mean he doesn't think about Titli once that what she may think.

Badi maa is too much irritating for me.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Thank you so much for this beautiful and detailed update.

But yes I have not expected confession scene so early. Suddenly he loves her like anything. Come one just day before yesterday he was mad at her but now he loves her a lot like he knows her from so many years.

Put story aside I just love Garv's acting. Avinash is looking damn handsome and charming as Garv 🀭

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaf311

Episode title: Garv confesses his love

Kisko Bhai? Khud ko? Gusse ko? Not smiling ko?

Kyuki Titli ko toh woh do din pehle Tak hate karta tha

They should change the theme song to "jaldi jaldi se meri zindagi mein aana"

The acting was impressive! Also the jet ski sequence was really good too! that whole putting her arm around him ☺️

The confession was too good! Voice modulation, expressions, that cute si smile on his face

finally got around to seeing the episode and it was awesome confession. after a long time, I felt like a love scene was really sincere. there was almost tears in garv's eyes and the intensity. you can also tell he is sort of embarrassed by this show of emotion as his ears were full on red. all those kind of physical markers made it seem really earnest and sweet.

normally, am cringing at confession scenes because it is cheesy. here, they dialed down the music but what on earth were all the bubbles for? πŸ˜‚ it is not like they are baby shampoo ad? 🀣

Childs Farm Unscented Baby Shampoo : Amazon.de: Baby Products

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Those bubbles were the only cringe part of that confession. Somewhere someone who was editing this episode went β€œI learnt how to put bubbles in a video, App Store se download kiya, woh bhi daal dehti hoon” 🀣

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

yea I wished there was honest conversation in this family because monica was clearly upset. she left the house because she wanted arvind or whatever his name was. so more than badi maa, she wanted her love. but then rather than confront, it is all smoothly brushed under the carpet with "we want your permission." what rubbish. why isn't badi maa taken to task? why isn't garv told off?

I think the "wanting your permission" was just an excuse to stroke their egos. Almost like, look at how much we love and respect you even though you just tried to ruin our lives a few hours ago. Be lucky that we didn't elope. βœŒπŸ½πŸ™‚

Also, I would have liked to have gotten more from Aditya's side. Maybe how he was trying to convince his parents to go back and sort things out. Besides, the only reason why the girls intercepted the car was because he had called Monica first.

The thing with Garv is that he doesn't fear anyone. If there was at least someone in the family whom he would hear reason from, phir hope hai iske sudharne ki. Idk why Maina doesn't knock some sense into him. She seems like a very sorted woman and for her to have a violent son like Garv is just bizarre. I get that she basically has entrusted him to Koyal but given the amount of kaands he's doing, she should be exhibiting her rights as a mother. And how does she even feel? Because of her sister, her son ruined her daughter's wedding day. Anyone would be rightfully pissed in that situation.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yup, a lot of young women are obsessed with the thought of having a Yandere boyfriend but it is f***ing scary! 😡

I think it taps into the primal energy of men protecting women from every danger out there. There is something alluring about having a man who can do that especially if it is for one woman specifically. If she has had to live a life that was filled with compromises and sacrifices, having someone who doesn't make her feel like she's a choice - Idk, there is something deep and hot about that.

That being said, there has to be an acceptable limit to this behavior. Protecting someone when the need calls for it? Yes, please! Going out of your way to use violent methods to enforce your will onto others? Hell no!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yup, they are making a movie and there has been an uproar as the fans are not happy with the casting. But the show sounds super similar to the book. The girl is also a florist, her dad also abused her mom. And the guy falls head over heels for her but then gets violent and obsessive. She ends up leaving him for the sake of her daughter and breaking the cycle of abuse saying 'it ends with us'.

Aahh okay. I'm not a huge fan of her as her writing can be quite problematic. If it does go the way of the book, then I really hope Titli gets her happy ending. πŸ™πŸ½

Also, her ending the cycle of abuse for the sake of her daughter (something which her own mother couldn't do) would be incredibly poetic.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

are we referring to some kabir singh movie type character?

I think the reason many young women think that might be cool is that they want to be courted, they want to be shown they are special, they want someone confident.

many of the guys in our society are too soft in that regard because they don't have to work hard in getting what they want as everything in some ways is given to them. there is a lack of drive in some ways because they are molly coddled by the parents. so they are almost trained puppets from birth and nod their head to everything their mother says.

take monica's husband in this drama, she was more upset he didn't speak up at the mandap when there was so much tamasha.

it is also why when it comes to arranged marriage market, many guys think the girls should be chasing after them and then are shocked when it does not happen. they are so used to being put on a pedestal. they don't have to work for something like a relationship and think all they need to do is put their profile and girls will come running. see the reaction of the boat guy that titli met.

that is why the total opposite like garv who are rebels seem attractive as they are not afraid to go after what they want and they are direct. you don't have to guess what his feelings are and it is probably flattering to know that some guy wants you that much....

I think confidence is the key word here! Being ambitious, and continuously working hard to be better versions of themselves (whether it's fitness, career, or familial relationships) are all incredibly sexy things to find in a person.

Garv has the first two, but he severely needs to work on the last and I think he feels that Titli will be the one to help him achieve it. She truly is the calm to his anger; the recreator of which he destroys.