Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aaf311

Yeah, makes sense. disappointed there's not a longer courtship phase tho 😔 we can live in delusion about Garv's psychotic side for longer then 😆

Lmao, when it comes to this show living in delusion is far better than reality. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Hahaha, agreed, I see your point. I still do wish there'd be a little courtship since they're pretty cute together and once they're married I'm sure there'll be a lot more "interruptions" from his family, especially badi maa lol.

Oh, Badi Maa. Garv ke ilava yeh sab se badi villain banegi Titli ki life mein. 😭😭

asmaanixx thumbnail

Y'all meine finally saare pages catch up kar liye. Agar kissi ka message miss hogaya ho maaf karo. 🙏🏽😅

Milte hai aaj raat new thread mein. 😎

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LOLL, yeh banda sab se bada flipper. In yesterday's episode he legit was about to call the cops on Titli but jab usne Monica ki shaadi bachayi, phir Biwi No. 1 ban gayi. Agar shaadi nahi bachti phir kya karta? Seedha jail mein daalo usko?

And he did this once before too for the make up scene. Bin matlab ka itna gussa kiya uske upar. And in the time she got Monica ready, he didn't have any come in as a back up. Matlab itne time mein woh kya kar ra tha? Gussa karne ki practice? 😆

Lmao, he was ready to POUNCE on her, and ask her tum out of syllabus kyun jaa ri ho? Haan karo.

Shake GIFs | Tenor

I think he's gonna go straight to her family and be like, mujhe aap ki chokri pasand hai, jaldi se lagan karwa do. Garv ko naa bol sakti hai, family ko kaise karegi? 😆

Right?! Cuz the timing was too convenient. And also the fact that it was only Titli's side that had the hole and not the other was also very suspicious.

Titli toh bach gayi, I was more horrified when he lassoed the suitor and literally dragged him through the water. Matlab yeh kya tha?? 🤣smiley37

Garv ka toh itna samajh mein aayega. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, with no concern for anyone else. If he doesn't like something, he'll throw a fit.

Badima ne apne ladle ko bigaad ke rakha hai 👍🏼

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Garv ka toh itna samajh mein aayega. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, with no concern for anyone else. If he doesn't like something, he'll throw a fit.

Badima ne apne ladle ko bigaad ke rakha hai 👍🏼

Aur dheent ban ke wahi mistakes repeat karna, yeh bhi bahut ache se sikhaya hai. 😒

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lmao, sab kuch itne josh aur super express speed se kiya hai, usne socha hoga at least kuch toh dheere se kar loon. 😆

Oh you mean he was trying to ensure that the theme song is still appropriate, accha got it got it

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao, I started off seriously and wanted to give only the main facts & points, but personal commentary daal ne se raha nahi gaya.

That's strange. I also watched it on Hotstar and mere liye toh time par upload hua. 🤓

I watch hotstar for free -- don't see the point of becoming a subscriber as I drop serials quickly when I lose interest and not so much time to watch everything anyway. so here, free means some programmes on hotstar will be available a day later.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The Mehta household is messed up. Out of everyone there, it should have been Monica who yelled at Garv cuz he promised that his anger wouldn't get in the way of her happiness and yet it did. As you said, this also would have been the perfect time to knock into his head that not everyone idolizes and cares for BM like he does. Not everyone would be ready to sacrifice their lives for such an ill-mannered woman.

Him not having the luxury to wait around to go on dates with Titli makes sense. I guess to him, it's better to lock her down than leave everything to chance.

yea I wished there was honest conversation in this family because monica was clearly upset. she left the house because she wanted arvind or whatever his name was. so more than badi maa, she wanted her love. but then rather than confront, it is all smoothly brushed under the carpet with "we want your permission." what rubbish. why isn't badi maa taken to task? why isn't garv told off?

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I had to look up the word to make sure I got it right and it perfectly describes him! In anime, it's passed off as being cute and funny due to all the animation and effects. But to see it play out in real life is

Nervous GIF - Nervous - Discover & Share GIFs

Yup, a lot of young women are obsessed with the thought of having a Yandere boyfriend but it is f***ing scary! 😵
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Is that the novel by CoHo? 😭😭

Yup, they are making a movie and there has been an uproar as the fans are not happy with the casting. But the show sounds super similar to the book. The girl is also a florist, her dad also abused her mom. And the guy falls head over heels for her but then gets violent and obsessive. She ends up leaving him for the sake of her daughter and breaking the cycle of abuse saying 'it ends with us'.