Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyashi

That guy Saket saying Abe ye kya tha? Was literally my condition after today's epi🤣🤣

Itna jaldi Garv confession milega idea nhi tha but its kind of a shade of his character he is impulsive aur ladki haath se jaata dekh nhi paya.

Well what a fantastic acting by the Avinash. She is mine wala dialogue... Uff . It was crystal clear that he gonna be obsessive. Agar bahut time saath rehne ke baad propose karta toh hume bilkul bhi creepiness wala feel nhi aata .that's what they want us to feel.

Promo mein bhi Titli ke expressions were like she is hesitant yet starting to fall in love .

Ye gadda Titli ne khud khoda hai. Smile karane ke chakkar mein ansu milenge bechari ko. Maine pehle hi kaha tha ye calmness wala feel with sexual tension wala package banke Garv ke samne rahegi toh woh toh isko chodega nhi.

Garv literally stalked her. Itni der kar kya raha tha waha. Dono ko lake mein baatein karte hue apni heroic entry maarne ki tayyari 😂🤭.

He was a walking Red Flag. He literally became a self proclaimed boyfriend 😂😂😂 Haa main Titli ka boyfriend hu 🤣

The smirk in the promo tells us ki ye bina husband bane maanega nhi. Uska trust jitne ke liye manipulation ka master banega.

Lmao, that guy was a complete joke. Like Garv said, shukar manao ki uska mood acha tha. Nahi toh kissi ko moonh dikhane layak nahi hota. 😆

Impulsive is another great word to describe him! He is a highly emotional man but not in the best way. But Idk what's scarier, him acting on impulsivity or him strategically planning things out so that they happen in his favor.

Ufh, I got goosebumps when he said that line! And you're right! Normally aisa line would make hearts flutter but the danger that was underlying it was extremely intimidating.

Idk if we can call what either of them feels love. A strong attraction - 100%, but I don't think it's love. And the more they think about it, the more they will try to fit their feelings into the definition of what "love" is.

Lmao, this is why you don't ghussao yourself into other people's personal matters. Ab pe gaya na panga. Ab bhukto. Mahaan FL ka yehi nateeja hota hai. 🥲

LMFAOOOO, that's what I wanna know!! They didn't even bother to give us an excuse for what he was doing there. Bas, Titli doobi aur yahan usne chalaang lagayi. 🤣

You're absolutely bang on about what his next step would be. As much as I'm gonna hate Garv, I'm gonna love Avi even more for his acting. ✌🏽😩❤️‍🔥😩

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

There is no continuity in the episode ...

Garv directly was shown jumping on jet ski like he was waiting for that moment..Why can't they show Garv getting ready for work in the morning and being restless about whole thing ..He isn't able to focus something like this .Is it too much to askkkk?

Secondly whole saving moment was funny🤣🤣

There are just this three people there ..*face plam*

Garv and titli .. Titli was impressed with whole saving act*Can't blame the lady☺️* .Garv..Just few days back in elevator scenario he didn't touch her to lift her .Now look 😆

Whole rope thing .I don't want to comment even titli didn't comment on that so I will ignore it.

I'm guessing they couldn't fit all that in 22 mins, varna kar dete. 😆

However, instead of Baa waking up Titli, they could have shown Garv being restless as you said, and then transitioned into Titli being at the date. Continue the episode as is and end it with Titli rejecting him or even at Garv asking if she would choose him, and then pick up from the next episode.

That elevator scene is too pyaara.

I loved the nervousness and how much respect he had shown Titli. ❤️ I would have liked to see such similar moments and then have this jet ski be the end of their sharmana and hesitancy.

LOLL, I will comment on that rope thing cuz that was just too wild. 🤪

asmaanixx thumbnail

Garv focusing on titli was sweet moment

that sweet moment didn't last for long.Creative people thought ,we shouldn't give too much sweet moment to audience..This isn't the story ,which we want to show.Anyways ,that other guy come and started his blah blah blah and try to stop titli from leaving..Did he have a death wish? Garv possessiveness came out. I like how writer gave him dialogues there .A crystal clear image is already formed in audience mind..

There was calmness on Garv face when titli rejected that jerk

The transition between him caring for Titli to becoming the angry lover was just too good! 🤌🏽😩

His dialogues were top notch and revealed so much about his character. And the fact that it was just mostly him talking and Titli listening was also really telling. For Garv, this rishta is all going to be about him and what he wants, how he sees Titli, how he wants her to be etc. He doesn't care for Titli or what she thinks/wants unless it's about him.

asmaanixx thumbnail

A fairytale proposal.. if only,this was a Disney movie ..

Garv proposal was perfect

Only thing I was able to connect was minus minus plus sentence others thing were mehh..😆

I thought whole rose removing from hair was so romantic par garv ne raita pela diya 🤣

Ladke ko michmich ho rahe the titli ne clip ke jaaga rose laga isiliye..

After such long speech garv went away for few moments leaving her alone ( foolish me thought he went home.he is trying to give her space ) but no ..he brought a single balloon..Well prepared ,I guess ..🤷

He was wrapped up in proposal that he didn't see titli shivering.(titli ke takleef late dekhane waale hai)

Anyways titli came out of that fairytale*bless her*

And rejected himmm...Rejected two men on same day good going girl!!!🤣🤣

Fairytale proposal jo fairytales mein hi rehni chahiye. 🙂

Loll, when Garv said the minus minus plus line, I was like this is it. Now he's gonna start using everything Titli has said against her in order to win her over.

Michmichi toh isko Titli ki har cheez se hogi. Ab toh shuruat hui hai. 😆

Takleef late dekhni ki aadat hai iski. Even at home, isko BM ki takleef ke sivaye kissi aur ki dikhi hi nahi.

Lmao, I loved that Titli rejected him! I didn't expect it but bahut saari umeed jaagi mere mann mein. She's not going to give in that easily to him.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

Garv has very Yandere vibes

I had to look up the word to make sure I got it right and it perfectly describes him! In anime, it's passed off as being cute and funny due to all the animation and effects. But to see it play out in real life is

Nervous GIF - Nervous - Discover & Share GIFs

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

And the plot sounds similar to the novel 'It ends with us' but of course with an Indian twist. Garv seems like Ryle and Title like Lily.

Is that the novel by CoHo? 😭😭

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Just saw todays episode!

My thoughts :

🚩Garv gave a really cute proposal but didn’t wonder at all if she liked him too until she told him

🚩 got randomly annoyed quickly when Titli said no

🚩also did I hear it wrong or did he say he hates her smiling? smiley37

It’s funny how they don’t give the girl any lines here to the extent that she just looked uncomfortable with the proposal (although at the end she said no any way).

Overall I liked the episode. Garv was hopelessly cute and romantic with some unavoidable red flags. Titli was sweet too (I also liked that she didn’t find it necessary to give a speech in todays episode).

Lmao, his proposal was filled with nothing but things he doesn't like about Titli. He didn't even cushion it with him hating all of these things at first but now I like them. He's like no, I hated them before, and I hate them now. But don't worry jaanu, I'll change everything about you so that you become exactly like the girl I love. ✌🏽🙂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah347

Yep, I agree the confession is too soon. The previous episode had him questioning why he was bothered by Titli meeting a guy and the next morning he’s out proposing to her because he’s deeply in love with her. Seems so rushed! But maybe that’s the character they’re aiming for? Very extreme in emotions? Also yes I believe they’re filming their wedding based on a YouTube video I saw. I get the crux of the story lies in the marriage but they could have given them a while to date and be a little romantic. After all, even the promos had them going on dates 🤔

I was actually liking the set up till now because everything was going at a really good pace. I get that the main story is post marriage, but at least transition into it nicely. Yeh express speed mujhe abhi bhi hazam nahi hora. Hopefully, Titli also points this out and asks for them a lot of time between roka and the actual wedding.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

It was in a Zee show,lag ja gale... Where twins falling for one girl and second twin is exactly like Garv and he proposes heroine and she misunderstood it to be hero...

There was another show that came on Zee almost 15-20 years back called Paalkhi. It had the same thing where there's a FL, a pair of twins aur unka love triangle hota hai. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

yet to watch today's episode but based on yesterday's episode, garv's confession isn't that sudden. so garv is shown as being super impulsive and can also be rather decisive once he makes up his mind.

I didn't like yesterday's episode in that no one is telling him off other than manikant -- why doesn't monica tell him that she didn't appreciate him taking badi maa's side like a loony? why didn't the other relatives tell him off? no one says anything. so he basically steamrolls over everyone in his family and no one is able to push back. I wish he would hear the bitter truth that the entire family more or less does not like badi maa.

that aside, titli getting monica married had his heart and he was full on checking her out even during the wedding. so that incident basically sharpened what he already knew -- he is interested in this girl.

so he sort of makes the first move by calling her as opposed to texting her. but he finds out through the call that her grandmother has found some rishta. now, he has two choice -- he either steps in or stays out and potentially lose her forever.

in real life, you do get sudden abrupt proposals when the guy finds out the girl is going through arranged marriage process -- he does not have the luxury to woo her. if he waits to court her and date her, he can lose her as her family is steamrolling on the opposite side.

so yea, it is kind of sudden but he had the whole night to think about how he is going to approach it. so I guess a night is enough to decide on a course of action. 😆

The Mehta household is messed up. Out of everyone there, it should have been Monica who yelled at Garv cuz he promised that his anger wouldn't get in the way of her happiness and yet it did. As you said, this also would have been the perfect time to knock into his head that not everyone idolizes and cares for BM like he does. Not everyone would be ready to sacrifice their lives for such an ill-mannered woman.

Him not having the luxury to wait around to go on dates with Titli makes sense. I guess to him, it's better to lock her down than leave everything to chance.