Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aaf311

Episode title: Garv confesses his love

Kisko Bhai? Khud ko? Gusse ko? Not smiling ko?

Kyuki Titli ko toh woh do din pehle Tak hate karta tha

They should change the theme song to "jaldi jaldi se meri zindagi mein aana"

The acting was impressive! Also the jet ski sequence was really good too! that whole putting her arm around him ☺️

The confession was too good! Voice modulation, expressions, that cute si smile on his face

Lmaooo, Garv ke saath rahoge har roz yehi haal hone wala hai

Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye GIF - Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye Pakistan - Discover & Share GIFs

2 mins maggi ki tarah kaafi jaldi ban gayi smiley37

Yess!! In moments like these he comes off as soo hawwtt! And everything was going fine until he screamed HAAN HOON MEIN USKA BOYFRIEND. I swear, if this wasn't on sanskaari sitaara, I'm 10000000% sure ki yeh gaaliyo ki barsaat kar deta uske ladke ke upar smiley37smiley37smiley37

Avinash was the perfect choice for this. Iske super good looks is obviously going to attract a wide female attention which I feel is needed to make them understand how his behavior is NOT right. Just because he's smoking hot, doesn't mean kuch bhi karne ka license mil gaya.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Itv hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai 🤣

What a shocker 🤪🤣

Varun Dhawan.Gif GIF - Varun dhawan Judwaa 2 Alina - Discover & Share GIFs

asmaanixx thumbnail

They definitely skipped a few functions. I was very surprised when engagement se seedha shaadi pe jump maar liya

If those functions were added, Garv's feelings would be somewhat believable. Right now, it just feels like obsession/infatuation. But maybe that's what they were going for.

Garv is already showing his possessive side. He let his mask down a bit when Titli said she can't tell him yes, but immediately covered it up. Also that smirk on his face in the precap 😵 Kya hone wala hai nanhi si titli ka

I also thought Garv messed with the boat! As soon as I saw that hole, the first thought I had was, "oh god, ye garv ne kya kar diya"

Hoping it wasn't Garv because it's very dangerous what happened. Things could have gone even more sideways than they did.

LOLL, yeh banda sab se bada flipper. In yesterday's episode he legit was about to call the cops on Titli but jab usne Monica ki shaadi bachayi, phir Biwi No. 1 ban gayi. Agar shaadi nahi bachti phir kya karta? Seedha jail mein daalo usko?

And he did this once before too for the make up scene. Bin matlab ka itna gussa kiya uske upar. And in the time she got Monica ready, he didn't have any come in as a back up. Matlab itne time mein woh kya kar ra tha? Gussa karne ki practice? 😆

Lmao, he was ready to POUNCE on her, and ask her tum out of syllabus kyun jaa ri ho? Haan karo.

Shake GIFs | Tenor

I think he's gonna go straight to her family and be like, mujhe aap ki chokri pasand hai, jaldi se lagan karwa do. Garv ko naa bol sakti hai, family ko kaise karegi? 😆

Right?! Cuz the timing was too convenient. And also the fact that it was only Titli's side that had the hole and not the other was also very suspicious.

Titli toh bach gayi, I was more horrified when he lassoed the suitor and literally dragged him through the water. Matlab yeh kya tha?? 🤣smiley37

asmaanixx thumbnail

Teen beheno ke saath bhi, Garv has no idea how to dry hair. Kya tha woh?

Lmao, sab kuch itne josh aur super express speed se kiya hai, usne socha hoga at least kuch toh dheere se kar loon. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

am imagining the title track with the words jaldi jaldi se instead of dheere dheere se and having a real laugh. I wish I had some gif/audio skills to create something.

maybe writers are showing youngers IG love style -- everything fast fast. 😂

If the writers are going for this route, then good on them! Aaj kal ke nibba nibbi think their first crush is their one and only true love jab ki aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.

Even for Titli, I think Rahul was her first real "relationship". Her asking for time to get to know the other person is 100% valid and it should be followed through. Agar itna time na lagaya hota then Titli bahut buri halat mein hoti. 🥲

And now with Garv, he knows ki dil jeet is not the goal. Winning her trust is.

asmaanixx thumbnail

he obviously wasn't paying attention. he is too much of a man. 😆

Khud ke baal bhi aise pat pat kar ke dry karta hai kya? 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

now that would be a great EK style twist. the twin brother pops up and titli does not recognize but... is in love with both??? 😂

Ngl, I will totally tune into this story if it featured Neha & Avi. 🤪🤪

asmaanixx thumbnail

I was torn between hitting laugh button and like button. some of your recap descriptions cracked me up. hahahah.. thanks a lot for them. I watch the episode on hotstar and so am a day late when it comes to my reactions. it is nice to have a recap so I don't feel that I miss out.

Lmao, I started off seriously and wanted to give only the main facts & points, but personal commentary daal ne se raha nahi gaya.

That's strange. I also watched it on Hotstar and mere liye toh time par upload hua. 🤓

asmaanixx thumbnail

Wahi toh problem ki jad hai 😔

He told that guy he should get a test done about whether he's a man or not because he didn't save Titli 😂😭 matlab insaan bhi bol sakta tha, humanity bhi kuch hota hai 😆 yaar there were so many moments in today's episode that had me laughing out loud because of how ridiculous or unbelievable they were

Also, yes! @Gurleen's updates always crack me up! Those bandar gifs 🤣(this is in response to another post, but ab usko quote karungi toh ek aur notification bhej dega IF 😆)

Lmaooo, I'm telling you, gusse mein aake yeh kuch bhi baakta hai. And to say something like that obviously uss bande ka ego hurt hoga. Personally, I think Garv was itching for a fight with that guy. Kabhi rasi se lapet liya, kabhi haath madod diya. Bas dishoom dishoom karna baaki reh gaya tha. 🤣

Aww, thank you!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Definitely didn’t see the love confession happening this fast. Was hoping maybe two more weeks or so even if they didn’t show the wedding events properly. It looks like Garv may have to work on gaining Titli’s love and I’m hoping we get that for some time.

FYI, on Avinash’s IG story there’s another event going on. Is that their wedding? If they’re already shooting the wedding sequence, it might happen sometime next week. I feel like it’s too soon, they need to build this up a little.

Maybe it's shagun ki rasam ya phir roka? I hope they do the roka and don't get married until months later. 😆

Agar date karenge phir bhi scope hai inko enjoy karne ka. Shaadi ke baadi toh barbaadi hi hogi. 🤪

Ek shaadi se nikal kar dusri shaadi mein ghusna doesn't make sense to me. Aise toh Monica ki shaadi lamba keech sakte the and given us bonding moments between TiRv.