Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

yet to watch today's episode but based on yesterday's episode, garv's confession isn't that sudden. so garv is shown as being super impulsive and can also be rather decisive once he makes up his mind.

I didn't like yesterday's episode in that no one is telling him off other than manikant -- why doesn't monica tell him that she didn't appreciate him taking badi maa's side like a loony? why didn't the other relatives tell him off? no one says anything. so he basically steamrolls over everyone in his family and no one is able to push back. I wish he would hear the bitter truth that the entire family more or less does not like badi maa.

that aside, titli getting monica married had his heart and he was full on checking her out even during the wedding. so that incident basically sharpened what he already knew -- he is interested in this girl.

so he sort of makes the first move by calling her as opposed to texting her. but he finds out through the call that her grandmother has found some rishta. now, he has two choice -- he either steps in or stays out and potentially lose her forever.

in real life, you do get sudden abrupt proposals when the guy finds out the girl is going through arranged marriage process -- he does not have the luxury to woo her. if he waits to court her and date her, he can lose her as her family is steamrolling on the opposite side.

so yea, it is kind of sudden but he had the whole night to think about how he is going to approach it. so I guess a night is enough to decide on a course of action. ๐Ÿ˜†

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Definitely didnโ€™t see the love confession happening this fast. Was hoping maybe two more weeks or so even if they didnโ€™t show the wedding events properly. It looks like Garv may have to work on gaining Titliโ€™s love and Iโ€™m hoping we get that for some time.

FYI, on Avinashโ€™s IG story thereโ€™s another event going on. Is that their wedding? If theyโ€™re already shooting the wedding sequence, it might happen sometime next week. I feel like itโ€™s too soon, they need to build this up a little.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zepElJa9mLg&pp=ygUFdGl0bGk%3D

This is the wedding sequence in Avinash's story! It's the same outfit. Also this link was shared by @mesravz in another thread ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah, they do need to build it up. To them to go for marriage within a week of knowing each other is a bit much. Titli faced the consequences of that once, i dont want her to do the same again.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

yet to watch today's episode but based on yesterday's episode, garv's confession isn't that sudden. so garv is shown as being super impulsive and can also be rather decisive once he makes up his mind.

I didn't like yesterday's episode in that no one is telling him off other than manikant -- why doesn't monica tell him that she didn't appreciate him taking badi maa's side like a loony? why didn't the other relatives tell him off? no one says anything. so he basically steamrolls over everyone in his family and no one is able to push back. I wish he would hear the bitter truth that the entire family more or less does not like badi maa.

that aside, titli getting monica married had his heart and he was full on checking her out even during the wedding. so that incident basically sharpened what he already knew -- he is interested in this girl.

so he sort of makes the first move by calling her as opposed to texting her. but he finds out through the call that her grandmother has found some rishta. now, he has two choice -- he either steps in or stays out and potentially lose her forever.

in real life, you do get sudden abrupt proposals when the guy finds out the girl is going through arranged marriage process -- he does not have the luxury to woo her. if he waits to court her and date her, he can lose her as her family is steamrolling on the opposite side.

so yea, it is kind of sudden but he had the whole night to think about how he is going to approach it. so I guess a night is enough to decide on a course of action. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, makes sense. disappointed there's not a longer courtship phase tho ๐Ÿ˜” we can live in delusion about Garv's psychotic side for longer then ๐Ÿ˜†

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaf311

Yeah, makes sense. disappointed there's not a longer courtship phase tho ๐Ÿ˜” we can live in delusion about Garv's psychotic side for longer then ๐Ÿ˜†

kekeke... I don't think garv is the type of man for courtship though. the guy has no patience. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Hahaha, agreed, I see your point. I still do wish there'd be a little courtship since they're pretty cute together and once they're married I'm sure there'll be a lot more "interruptions" from his family, especially badi maa lol.
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

was not expecting confession so early.. Today's episode was kind of a surprise to me. And as you said, avinash was so good with expressions. Dialogue delivery was fabulous. He is already acting as a possessive and a bit psychotic one. Titli's life would be a complete mess after marriage. Like he said, he will blame himself for the sufferings of Titli. But at the same time he wont let her go away..

Me neither!

I thought ki woh suitor bhaga de ga, but mein tera boyfriend chila kar karega, yeh nahi socha tha. ๐Ÿคฃ

Avinash OWNED it. Any doubts or questions we might have had about his character were gone with his acting. We knew exactly the kind of man he is and what's in store for Titli.

What I loved about Titli was that she rejected him as well. She's not the kind of woman who would be quickly melted or "won". She is a woman of her own thoughts and desires and when it comes to matters of her life, she won't let anyone make those decisions for her. I hope they keep her fighting spirit alive and Garv doesn't squash it through their marriage.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Are we miss something????What this Rajdhaani express????..Heard about love at first sight...Is obsession at first sight also exist???๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Savdhan, Garv humein aise nirale dikhane wala hai jo humne kabhi soche bhi nahi honge. ๐Ÿคช

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Can it be possible Garv ka koi judwaa bhai ho

Garv, unfortunately ๐Ÿคช

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

I am going to bash my boy soon ๐Ÿ’”

Hum sabโœŒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅฒ