Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

There is no continuity in the episode ...

Garv directly was shown jumping on jet ski like he was waiting for that moment..Why can't they show Garv getting ready for work in the morning and being restless about whole thing ..He isn't able to focus something like this .Is it too much to askkkk?

Secondly whole saving moment was funny🤣🤣

There are just this three people there ..*face plam*

Garv and titli .. Titli was impressed with whole saving act*Can't blame the lady☺️* .Garv..Just few days back in elevator scenario he didn't touch her to lift her .Now look 😆

Whole rope thing .I don't want to comment even titli didn't comment on that so I will ignore it.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Garv focusing on titli was sweet moment

that sweet moment didn't last for long.Creative people thought ,we shouldn't give too much sweet moment to audience..This isn't the story ,which we want to show.Anyways ,that other guy come and started his blah blah blah and try to stop titli from leaving..Did he have a death wish? Garv possessiveness came out. I like how writer gave him dialogues there .A crystal clear image is already formed in audience mind..

There was calmness on Garv face when titli rejected that jerk

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

A fairytale proposal.. if only,this was a Disney movie ..

Garv proposal was perfect

Only thing I was able to connect was minus minus plus sentence others thing were mehh..😆

I thought whole rose removing from hair was so romantic par garv ne raita pela diya 🤣

Ladke ko michmich ho rahe the titli ne clip ke jaaga rose laga isiliye..

After such long speech garv went away for few moments leaving her alone ( foolish me thought he went home.he is trying to give her space ) but no ..he brought a single balloon..Well prepared ,I guess ..🤷

He was wrapped up in proposal that he didn't see titli shivering.(titli ke takleef late dekhane waale hai)

Anyways titli came out of that fairytale*bless her*

And rejected himmm...Rejected two men on same day good going girl!!!🤣🤣

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Garv has very Yandere vibes

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

And the plot sounds similar to the novel 'It ends with us' but of course with an Indian twist. Garv seems like Ryle and Title like Lily.

Leah347 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Update

• Baa wakes Titli up to see the boy she's not interested in
  • Titli wonders why Garv didn't message her. She passes it off as her being used to it because of work. But now there's no reason for him to text her. She wonders why she feels bad about it.
  • Titli's on a boat ride with the guy she's supposed to be seeing. The guy is a total showboat who boasts about himself and devalues Titli and the work she does.
  • Titli's side of the boat starts getting filled with water. When she tells the guy he worries about himself not wanting to drown and die. (I have a feeling Garv tampered with the boat.)
  • Titli panics and falls off the boat and into the pond. She asks the guy to help her as she doesn't know how to swim. The guy says he doesn't want to drown and die and refuses to help her.
  • Garv hops onto a jet ski and saves her.
  • THEY'RE PLAYING SHIDDAT. (Aryan ) Unfortunately, the song is wasted on them as it just wasn't impactful enough.
  • Lmao, they circle the guy who asks to be saved. Garv lassos him with a rope and drags him through the water.
  • Garv is focused on Titli and is asking if she's okay. The other guy marches up to him and asks what the hell was that (dragging him through the water). Garv is pissed but he tells him uska mood acha tha issi liye duboke bhi bacha liya. He tells him to get himself tested to prove his manhood because there's no way he is one given the way he was about to leave girl alone to die.
  • The guy questions Garv what's his relationship with Titli since he risked his life to save Titli. Asks if he's her boyfriend to which Garv says yes he is.
  • Meanwhile Titli
  • She questions what the hell Garv is saying and why he's dragging the matter. Garv says he's not stretching anything, he's ending things. Titli is about to leave when the other guy stops her by holding her hand. Garv ne bhi uss bande ka haath pakkad liya aur bahut zor se khas liya. The guy starts screaming in pain, and lets go of Titli. Garv is angry and questions how dare he touch her. (Lo, iski jealousy abhi se shuru hogayi. )
  • Garv boldly says "She's mine, meri hai woh. Aur jo mera hai na, woh haq se mera hai. Aur mein uska saath kabhi nahi chodta jo mera hai."
  • He tells him to leave Titli alone. The guy says Titli came on her own and she even likes him to which Titli loudly says she doesn't. Goes on to call him ghatiya insaan and that she only came to see him because her family said so. At the end of the day she was going to reject him as well. She insults him some more cuz why not and in the end rejects him.
  • Garv tells him to get the hell out.
  • Titli thanks Garv for saving her and that he didn't need to lie. Garv tells her that it's the truth, from his heart and to trust him. He doesn't know when it happened or when he became like this but he knows that Titli's arrival in his life was not planned.
  • Lmao, Garv keeps a scoring system for people. Those who do good get one point and those who do bad lose two points. 🤣 Titli has always been in the negative but woh phir bhi jeet gayi. 🤣
  • He harkens back to Titli's minus minus = positive wali baat from their first meet and says the same happened in his case. Otherwise, he would have never lost his heart to a girl who would irritate him with her talks or makes a lot of flower metaphors. Calls her unhygienic for biting her nails when she's stressed and that she looks bad when she does her bun up with a flower instead of a clip. There must be a screw loose in her head because she talks and jokes with herself. He hates her hopelessly positive attitude. He finally does the S se Smile for her.
  • After his 10 Things I Hate About You speech, he tells her that he loves her.
  • Bubbles pata nahi kahan se aa gaye but sab phoot ne wale hai
  • "Kabhi na khatam hone wala pyaar hogaya hai."
  • He walks away to bring her a balloon heart and says this heart has chosen you. Will you also choose it?
  • Ek bin baarish ka rainbow bhi aa gaya
  • Titli abhi tak chup hai
  • Garv ne gubara chod diya and seeing Titli shivering, usne apni jacket de di
  • yeh nakli VFX bubbles ko hatao koi. scene ka satyanash kar re hai
  • He makes her sit down and starts patting her hair dry with his handkerchief
  • Titli tells him he doesn't need to do that as she can handle that much cold. Garv tells her he can't.
  • "Agar tumhe kuch hogaya, mein khud ko hi blame karunga." - Remember these words Garv Mehta kyunki ab toh saare kaand tumse hi hone wale hai 🤪
  • Titli says she can't say yes to his proposal and apologizes
  • Garv is stunned and wants to know why
  • Titli says it's not him, it's her. She can't forget what happened to her in the past with Rahul. She has a hard time trusting anyone, including him.
  • Garv gets mad and was about to manhandle her but stops himself
  • Calms down, takes a step back and says, "I see, I understand. Agar koi dhoka deta hai, duniya se nafrat karn lag jaata hai. That's normal. But iss wajah se aap kissi aur ko pyaar karne ka mauka na de, yeh toh galat hai."

Precap:

• Garv tells Titli no one can love, and care for her as much as he does. It's him, only him.
  • They both go their separate ways with the voiceover asking if they didn't have a close relationship then why does it feel like a break up

Thoughts:

• Today's episode belonged to Avinash. 95% of the episode was him saving Titli like a hero, going psycho on the other dude, and monologuing about his love for Titli. His acting was SO good with his portrayal of all the nuanced emotions as well as the bold and expressive ones. There was a softness when he explained how Titli just infiltrated his life without him even knowing but then a very intimidating possessiveness when things went even the slightest bit out of his way.
  • I have a feeling this love confession wasn't planned to come this early. We lost a lot of time in between as Monica's wedding itself was missing a few functions (haldi, mehndi, sangeet, bidaai etc.)
  • Something happened behind the scenes that made the writers bring this track so fast. If you look at the things Garv mentioned (like the nail biting, the flower metaphors), we weren't shown them as an audience. Again, had they included the aforementioned functions, it would have added to their bonding and the amount of time they actually spent with one another.
  • All of that would have added to this restlessness that they both were feeling (Titli about not getting a morning message and Garv about Titli's impending marriage). Without these added functions, it doesn't make sense for Titli to miss Garv's morning texts when it only has been two days. Or for Garv to fear losing Titli when it hasn't even been a week since he has known her.
  • "She's mine, meri hai woh. Aur jo mera hai na, woh haq se mera hai. Aur mein uska saath kabhi nahi chodta jo mera hai." - The way he said this, I legit wanted to tell Titli to run as FAARRRR away as she can from him. Yeh puri tarah se hil gaya hai. (But again major props to Avinash for acting this scene out so well!)

Let me know what you all think of this episode cuz I have a LOT of thoughts about it.

Just saw todays episode!

My thoughts :

🚩Garv gave a really cute proposal but didn’t wonder at all if she liked him too until she told him

🚩 got randomly annoyed quickly when Titli said no

🚩also did I hear it wrong or did he say he hates her smiling? smiley37

It’s funny how they don’t give the girl any lines here to the extent that she just looked uncomfortable with the proposal (although at the end she said no any way).

Overall I liked the episode. Garv was hopelessly cute and romantic with some unavoidable red flags. Titli was sweet too (I also liked that she didn’t find it necessary to give a speech in todays episode).

Leah347 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Episode title: Garv confesses his love

Kisko Bhai? Khud ko? Gusse ko? Not smiling ko?

Kyuki Titli ko toh woh do din pehle Tak hate karta tha

They should change the theme song to "jaldi jaldi se meri zindagi mein aana"

The acting was impressive! Also the jet ski sequence was really good too! that whole putting her arm around him ☺️

The confession was too good! Voice modulation, expressions, that cute si smile on his face

hahaha, so true. I was like where is the “dheere, dheere” 😂 Acting was on point! Avinash stole the episode. He’s the perfect fit for Garv.
Leah347 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Definitely didn’t see the love confession happening this fast. Was hoping maybe two more weeks or so even if they didn’t show the wedding events properly. It looks like Garv may have to work on gaining Titli’s love and I’m hoping we get that for some time.

FYI, on Avinash’s IG story there’s another event going on. Is that their wedding? If they’re already shooting the wedding sequence, it might happen sometime next week. I feel like it’s too soon, they need to build this up a little.

Yep, I agree the confession is too soon. The previous episode had him questioning why he was bothered by Titli meeting a guy and the next morning he’s out proposing to her because he’s deeply in love with her. Seems so rushed! But maybe that’s the character they’re aiming for? Very extreme in emotions? Also yes I believe they’re filming their wedding based on a YouTube video I saw. I get the crux of the story lies in the marriage but they could have given them a while to date and be a little romantic. After all, even the promos had them going on dates 🤔
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Niyashi

That guy Saket saying Abe ye kya tha? Was literally my condition after today's epi🤣🤣

Itna jaldi Garv confession milega idea nhi tha but its kind of a shade of his character he is impulsive aur ladki haath se jaata dekh nhi paya.

Well what a fantastic acting by the Avinash. She is mine wala dialogue... Uff . It was crystal clear that he gonna be obsessive. Agar bahut time saath rehne ke baad propose karta toh hume bilkul bhi creepiness wala feel nhi aata .that's what they want us to feel.

Promo mein bhi Titli ke expressions were like she is hesitant yet starting to fall in love .

Ye gadda Titli ne khud khoda hai. Smile karane ke chakkar mein ansu milenge bechari ko. Maine pehle hi kaha tha ye calmness wala feel with sexual tension wala package banke Garv ke samne rahegi toh woh toh isko chodega nhi.

Garv literally stalked her. Itni der kar kya raha tha waha. Dono ko lake mein baatein karte hue apni heroic entry maarne ki tayyari 😂🤭.

He was a walking Red Flag. He literally became a self proclaimed boyfriend 😂😂😂 Haa main Titli ka boyfriend hu 🤣

The smirk in the promo tells us ki ye bina husband bane maanega nhi. Uska trust jitne ke liye manipulation ka master banega.

Same here....In the ekta world of after 500 episode no confession of leads ,this is surely an alien....

Means are we missed something???...

Garv is walking, running, riding obsessesor....Any common human can see the red flags today itself....

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

now that would be a great EK style twist. the twin brother pops up and titli does not recognize but... is in love with both??? 😂

It was in a Zee show,lag ja gale... Where twins falling for one girl and second twin is exactly like Garv and he proposes heroine and she misunderstood it to be hero...