Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Hello Rani🤗

Yes, star and Sony knows how to catch people attention unlike rangu so here I'm..🤣

So true Rangu is the freaking worst 👎🏼 Out of habit I when to go check UD, I saw that Nehmet was pregnant and the foolish girl didn’t know until someone told her and I switch the channel 😂
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

Is this a mix between Geet and that swag show that Karan v B did with dv on his wife?

Say what? I’m confused.
Lipstickqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So true Rangu is the freaking worst 👎🏼 Out of habit I when to go check UD, I saw that Nehmet was pregnant and the foolish girl didn’t know until someone told her and I switch the channel 😂

I don’t understand how Rangu has a job to be honest. Does he have blackmail material on someone?

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

oh my goodness Rangu is a twit. I’ve never seen such stupid stories in my life.

Yup...Rangu is losing its creativity... Frankly all channel should stop to copy paste the regional stories ..Show something original..

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

ROFL.🤣

Ekam ne duniya hilaane waale hai..

Bewakoof aurat hai woh .Khud ke alwa sabke xyz ke pade hote hai iss .Khud ke body mein kya changes ho raha isiliye pata nahi madam ko..

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

True I just hope they don’t drag it like forever

I think Garv-Titli marriage will take at least one month

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

I don’t understand how Rangu has a job to be honest. Does he have blackmail material on someone?

Rangu it's what we call the channel, short for Rangeela as in Colors 😆 and yes that channel

is known to interfere, in creative storyline.

I like the first CEO who originally with the Colors Rajesh Kimat, that's when it was #1 for years but the current Raj Nayak is a piece of shit, and the saying is right the fish rots from the head

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I still find Ranguy better than Zee. They drag the most😆

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

Not me in watching... but I'll join u in spamming 🤣

I know your talent

Watching clips and spamming 🤣

Lipstickqueen thumbnail

Rangu it's what we call the channel, short for Rangeela as in Colors 😆 and yes that channel

is known to interfere, in creative storyline.

I like the first CEO who originally with the Colors Rajesh Kimat, that's when it was #1 for years but the current Raj Nayak is a piece of shit, and the saying is right the fish rots from the head

ah my bad. Menopause is fun! Some days there are huge blanks where my memory used to be 😂
Colors has bad ratings; like seriously horrible so maybe one day the ceo will be replaced.