Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think yesterday's episode gave us a good glimpse of what their dynamic is going to be like. When everything is going his way, he's a sweet, caring, and loving man. But agar halka sa bhi kuch iski marzi ke kilaaf hua, he'll go ballistic. When he sees Titli in pain (like how she was shivering), gussa khatam kar ke he'll protect her (draping his jacket over her).

We know that Titli is not some chui mui type who will take every shit that's thrown at her. Agar kuch galat hai toh hai. If she doesn't want to do something, phir nahi karegi. This constant resistance will force Garv to change, (and he has to change) if he wants Titli to be by his side.

His obsession mixed with his tendency to be violent is what makes him highly dangerous. Like everyone has told him, he HAS to control his anger nahi toh bahut lagegi isko.

They're slowly and steadily started to show his dangerous side now, aaj ka precap dekho, even that's a hint.

His character seems very similar to Ryle from It Ends With Us.

It's not as easy as people think to walk out of an abusive relationship, especially when you are emotionally attached to the person. I think that's what they are planning to show with Titli's journey.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you!

I have made so many more, but koi CG banaye phir post kar paoon. πŸ˜…

Tag me whenever you post more😳

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

They're slowly and steadily started to show his dangerous side now, aaj ka precap dekho, even that's a hint.

His character seems very similar to Ryle from It Ends With Us.

It's not as easy as people think to walk out of an abusive relationship, especially when you are emotionally attached to the person. I think that's what they are planning to show with Titli's journey.

It ends with us ko lowkey copy Kiya hai πŸ˜‚

His character will be like that, well not exactly like him. Makers will only show what's appropriate for the SP audience.

A PL most probably Titli's childhood friend (like in the book) will come to spite his psychotic obsessed side maybe possibly.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Can you please make this into a sticky thread😳

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

I'm going to peep and creep around barsatein forum... πŸ˜†... looks good to tryπŸ˜›

I am good enjoying barsaatein out of my window πŸ˜†

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wish this serial was only 4 or max 5 days a week. having episodes even on weekend is too much yaar. I need a break too to watch other stuff. πŸ˜†

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I wish this serial was only 4 or max 5 days a week. having episodes even on weekend is too much yaar. I need a break too to watch other stuff. πŸ˜†

20 mins ka toh episode hai πŸ˜›

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaf311

20 mins ka toh episode hai πŸ˜›

still feels too much. πŸ˜† I get bored of serials if it is too much overload. I need a breather in between to appreciate it and keep my interest. I am behind 3-4 episodes and I don't have energy to catch up on more than one episode a day unless I am in the mood to binge.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It ends with us ko lowkey copy Kiya hai πŸ˜‚

His character will be like that, well not exactly like him. Makers will only show what's appropriate for the SP audience.

A PL most probably Titli's childhood friend (like in the book) will come to spite his psychotic obsessed side maybe possibly.

I loved Atlas❀️ My all time fav book character

If they are planning to bring in an ITV version of Atlas, I hope it's an actor I love

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Can the title be changed to "Episode Discussion Thread #1"? ETD makes no sense...what is it supposed to mean...Ek Thi Dayan?πŸ˜†