Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I guess it was to show the audience that Titli isn't a meek girl who will let things happen to her. If it harms her, then she will take a firm stance against it. It's also to show precedence that she's not afraid to leave a man if he turns out to be a douchebag.

In her conversation with her Kaki Maa, she has said she won't tolerate any toxic behavior from her partner and given how she has left Rahul, I would like to say she has the strength to do so but I'm hesistant. With Rahul she had no strong attraction, and anyone can say things. But to actually have the guts to go through with it, not everyone has that. Especially not with someone they proclaim to love so much.

But let's see what she ends up doing.

In that case, dont you think the promo was contradicting? Like he abuses her and then consoles her. I hope she doesnt fall for it in the show and takes a stand for herself. I dont want another Imlie 2.0 or Pari.πŸ€”

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Remove the letter v in the link and have the image code in all caps - IMG

I tried that too, it still didnt work. Is there another link?

I think this one might be too long

heavenlybliss thumbnail

It worked, thank youπŸ€—

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

In that case, dont you think the promo was contradicting? Like he abuses her and then consoles her. I hope she doesnt fall for it in the show and takes a stand for herself. I dont want another Imlie 2.0 or Pari.πŸ€”

I think yesterday's episode gave us a good glimpse of what their dynamic is going to be like. When everything is going his way, he's a sweet, caring, and loving man. But agar halka sa bhi kuch iski marzi ke kilaaf hua, he'll go ballistic. When he sees Titli in pain (like how she was shivering), gussa khatam kar ke he'll protect her (draping his jacket over her).

We know that Titli is not some chui mui type who will take every shit that's thrown at her. Agar kuch galat hai toh hai. If she doesn't want to do something, phir nahi karegi. This constant resistance will force Garv to change, (and he has to change) if he wants Titli to be by his side.

His obsession mixed with his tendency to be violent is what makes him highly dangerous. Like everyone has told him, he HAS to control his anger nahi toh bahut lagegi isko.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

https://instagram.com/stories/nehasolankioffl/3134453169886162589?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Looks like Titli doesn't leave after all, maybe she has some epiphany and comes running back

Or its just promotion πŸ˜†

Loll, Garv ne kuch kaand kiya hoga jiski wajah se woh waapis chali aayi. πŸ€ͺ

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I love these❀️

Thank you!

I have made so many more, but koi CG banaye phir post kar paoon. πŸ˜…

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like sanket did some kand 😀😀😀

So garv doing Moke pe choka 🀬

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKm1F5oklM&pp=ygUFdGl0bGk%3D

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Looks like sanket did some kand 😀😀😀

So garv doing Moke pe choka 🀬

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKm1F5oklM&pp=ygUFdGl0bGk%3D

Sanket ko phirse jheel mein dubao.

Gilmore Girls- Push Jess in water - UtahValley360

Acha khaasa Titli ne naa bola tha ab iski wajah se haan kar degi.

Ab Garv ki ex ko bulao drama create karne ke liye. 😩

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sanket ko phirse jheel mein dubao.

Gilmore Girls- Push Jess in water - UtahValley360

Acha khaasa Titli ne naa bola tha ab iski wajah se haan kar degi.

Ab Garv ki ex ko bulao drama create karne ke liye. 😩

Yup

But why she went his home?, did you watched todays episode. I watched it by doing ff because kid is scooping my brain

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Yup

But why she went his home?, did you watched todays episode. I watched it by doing ff because kid is scooping my brain

To sort out the payments. She was glad he was at the office cuz then she can clear it out with Maina and never have to see him again.

If only it were that easy.