Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

I don’t even think that boy has a spine, and love that girl. When his mom was making scene he didn’t even open his mouth, also this girl may hide all this bulshit from her brother, because she know his brother temper

I can't really judge him since we haven't heard a single line from him. When Garv told the MIL to apologize, he bowed his head as if he knew ki ab yeh shaadi nahi hone wali because of his parent's ego. And if Aditya didn't say anything to stop his mom, then Monica didn't either to stop Garv. In Aditya's case his mom made the decision that he won't get married and in Monica's, Garv did.

As for post marriage, I agree. It harkens back to when Tanya was being abused and when Monica asked if Garv would advise her to keep quiet to which he said no. To maintain the peace in her new home, she might brush everything underneath the rug until it becomes too much for her to tolerate.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Underlined - Manikant and his son too 😛 runs in the family 😆

Loll, Baap se zyaada bete ko zaroorat hai. Sab se zyaada kaand ussi ke saath ho re hai. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Jalane kaliye uss ladke mein kuch hona chahiye.par phir be ye ladka ke jaaale ge

Woh be free mein ghar sajayuga🤣 bas scooty ride payment ke toor PE luga

Hehe..rishta toothana thik hai..par woh ladka ye experience ke baad kis ladki dekhane be nahi jayega

Loll, bin matlab ka jalna Garv ka default mode hai. 🤪

I hope usne life insurance nikali ho cuz he's gonna need it with Titli ki tooti hui Dhanno. 🤣

The guy announcing his entry to his new mates 🤪

Bachelor-nation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Exactly! It's not like the groom's family are some strangers they found off the net. Manikant knows them business wise and considering how Monica said she loves Aditya a lot, we can assume they all knew each other for a while now at least.

Yes! However small the scene was we at least saw Manikant and Maina have an emotional bonding moment with their daughter while Koyal did no such thing. Monica was sitting right there, and Koyal didn't bother to give her a hug, say how much she'll miss her - nothing! The only thing she was focused on was the authenticity of the jewelry. One would assume that a mother, whether she's biological or not, would at least want to spend some time with their child before their momentous day.

For me Koyal is mother of one and that's Garv. She doesn't give a damn about the other girls in the family. They're just an afterthought.

As a son, yes he wouldn't have kept his cool. But then would it be fair to say his role as a son outweighed his role as a brother? To do justice to his mother, he did wrong by Monica.

Monica ne kuch bola be nahi phir be ye ladka mein apne behen ko jaanata hu ....blah blah chalu hogaya.
asmaanixx thumbnail

Monica ne kuch bola be nahi phir be ye ladka mein apne behen ko jaanata hu ....blah blah chalu hogaya.

Right!

Aditya's mom straight up said he won't sit on the mandap. So when Garv asked Monica what's her decision I was like, okay I can stand by this. They're showing a stark difference between the two where Garv is at least giving his sister some agency to decide but nahi, two seconds later woh MIL ki tarah ban gaya.

And for all his claims about the girls loving Koyal and respecting her so much, I have NEVER seen it come from them directly. He's just as delusional as Koyal is.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Loll, bin matlab ka jalna Garv ka default mode hai. 🤪

I hope usne life insurance nikali ho cuz he's gonna need it with Titli ki tooti hui Dhanno. 🤣

The guy announcing his entry to his new mates 🤪

Bachelor-nation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Nikale nahi hoge toh be nikal lega woh .🤣🤣

Ab toh woh tooti dhaano he uska Sahar hai🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Right!

Aditya's mom straight up said he won't sit on the mandap. So when Garv asked Monica what's her decision I was like, okay I can stand by this. They're showing a stark difference between the two where Garv is at least giving his sister some agency to decide but nahi, two seconds later woh MIL ki tarah ban gaya.

And for all his claims about the girls loving Koyal and respecting her so much, I have NEVER seen it come from them directly. He's just as delusional as Koyal is.

Exactly...

Can never blame that girl for not coming forward to support badi maa ..Badi Maa Never shower them with love..

Did you see when he raised his voice all were scared ..titli even wince at that moment

I wish they showed him cool and composed..and few out burst ..Lawyer hai woh..He can't control his emotions..Every conversation let's to argument

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

I don’t even think that boy has a spine, and love that girl. When his mom was making scene he didn’t even open his mouth, also this girl may hide all this bulshit from her brother, because she know his brother temper

Titli hai na uske liye..
asmaanixx thumbnail

Exactly...

Can never blame that girl for not coming forward to support badi maa ..Badi Maa Never shower them with love..

Did you see when he raised his voice all were scared ..titli even wince at that moment

I wish they showed him cool and composed..and few out burst ..Lawyer hai woh..He can't control his emotions..Every conversation let's to argument

See, that's the thing with raising one's voice. It doesn't always get the other person to back down. Instead it has the opposite effect where it turns into a screaming match, which was essentially what was happening between the MIL and Garv.

Loll, I wanna know if he's the same in the courtroom. Witness ne kuch galat kaha aur yeh jawalamukhi ki tarah bhadak gaya. 🤔

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! It's not like the groom's family are some strangers they found off the net. Manikant knows them business wise and considering how Monica said she loves Aditya a lot, we can assume they all knew each other for a while now at least.

Yes! However small the scene was we at least saw Manikant and Maina have an emotional bonding moment with their daughter while Koyal did no such thing. Monica was sitting right there, and Koyal didn't bother to give her a hug, say how much she'll miss her - nothing! The only thing she was focused on was the authenticity of the jewelry. One would assume that a mother, whether she's biological or not, would at least want to spend some time with their child before their momentous day.

For me Koyal is mother of one and that's Garv. She doesn't give a damn about the other girls in the family. They're just an afterthought.

As a son, yes he wouldn't have kept his cool. But then would it be fair to say his role as a son outweighed his role as a brother? To do justice to his mother, he did wrong by Monica.

So far it doesn't seem like Koyal holds a lot of (or any) affection towards the daughters, true.

Another side to this already convoluted situation but yes, the best way to deal would be calmly. Anger never helps.

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago