Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do you want to guess who was the Male Lead in Nath Zewar Ya Zanjeer our very own Garv 🤣. Avinash was the ML for almost a year when the PH wanted him in this new show cause it was going for leap.

And you know this because..🤨
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rishta was not broken.

I saw a clip on YouTube a week back, there was a varmala exchange

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

And you know this because..🤨

Wikipedia of ITV

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaf311

Ahhh Yes, that's true. Gift-giving does matter a lot. Not married either, but just that entire idea of never going to someone's house empty-handed is proof of that. Makes sense, makes sense

But a lot of it also equates down to trust. Maybe Badima herself didn't trust the groom's family (and she maybe right not to, seeing as one of those necklaces was blackened), but doesn't she trust her husband? I'm sure Manikant would've done the bg check and ensured his daughter would be entering a stable, secure household.

I guess, in a way, checking the jewellery is justified. But it could have been done later as well. There was no need to do it when a wedding ceremony was about to happen.

Yes, exactly. Her behaviour was proof that neither did she care about her family's izzat, nor the Mehta family's. To break off a wedding at the mandap causes a lot of talk in society, especially against the girl.

Garv ka toh matlab kya hi bolu. On the one hand, yes, as a lawyer, he should've kept calm and dealt with things. But maybe as a son? Would a son have kept his cool if his mother was being insulted in front of who knows how many people?

Exactly! It's not like the groom's family are some strangers they found off the net. Manikant knows them business wise and considering how Monica said she loves Aditya a lot, we can assume they all knew each other for a while now at least.

Yes! However small the scene was we at least saw Manikant and Maina have an emotional bonding moment with their daughter while Koyal did no such thing. Monica was sitting right there, and Koyal didn't bother to give her a hug, say how much she'll miss her - nothing! The only thing she was focused on was the authenticity of the jewelry. One would assume that a mother, whether she's biological or not, would at least want to spend some time with their child before their momentous day.

For me Koyal is mother of one and that's Garv. She doesn't give a damn about the other girls in the family. They're just an afterthought.

As a son, yes he wouldn't have kept his cool. But then would it be fair to say his role as a son outweighed his role as a brother? To do justice to his mother, he did wrong by Monica.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

Rishta was not broken.

I saw a clip on YouTube a week back, there was a varmala exchange

I guess the families worked things out then. Good for Monica cuz she gets to be with the man she loves, but going forward things will be tense between her and the in-laws.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I agree.

With Kaka, it was a bit hard for me to like him cuz he never wanted to take Titli in and then he always brought up how society would blame him for differentiating between Titli and Hiral. So whatever he did for her like raising her, giving her an education, the expenses for her wedding etc. it seemed like he was doing out of duty and because he had to, not because he wanted to. Him supporting Titli during her abuse would prove that no, he genuinely does care for her like a daughter and actually does want what's the best for her.

Manikant needs to enroll into some anger management classes. Abhi se itna bura haal, jab Titli ghar mein aayegi, usse aur bhi zyaada tamashe dekhne ko milenge. 😆

Bold - still don't like him 😵 for exactly all the reasons you mentioned

Underlined - Manikant and his son too 😛 runs in the family 😆

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Lmao, woh smiley practice video jo Titli ne bheji thi, he can watch it on loop. 😆

Hahaha, aur jab usse pata chalega ki Titli ko ladke wale dekhne aare hai phir toh iski puri tarah se jali gi.

Tumne mere ghar sajaya, ab mein tumhara sajata hoon.

End result same hoga, rishta toots all thanks to Garv Mehta.

Jalane kaliye uss ladke mein kuch hona chahiye.par phir be ye ladka ke jaaale ge

Woh be free mein ghar sajayuga🤣 bas scooty ride payment ke toor PE luga

Hehe..rishta toothana thik hai..par woh ladka ye experience ke baad kis ladki dekhane be nahi jayega

mesravz thumbnail

I guess the families worked things out then. Good for Monica cuz she gets to be with the man she loves, but going forward things will be tense between her and the in-laws.

I don’t even think that boy has a spine, and love that girl. When his mom was making scene he didn’t even open his mouth, also this girl may hide all this bulshit from her brother, because she know his brother temper

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Show dekhate hoge..🤣

Ye ek aur reason be jo sakta hai

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Show dekhate hoge..🤣

Ye ek aur reason be jo sakta hai

Balaji kids has lots ok knowledge