Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Titli and Garv, both are equally mesmerized by each otherπŸ€ͺ🀣

I'm loving their slow burn. Instead of love at first sight, these slow development of their attraction is . And it's much more realistic to have their bond develop over the course of many days and shared moments.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

I'm loving the subtle scenes like Titli saving Garv from falling, Garv sitting in the backseat of Scooty, Garv's in general way of talking which is not too posh, Mehta family not living in a huge huge mansion, them not wearing shoes in their house normally, achha lag raha hai yeh sab dekh kar

Me too! Especially the way these present these scenes. It's really simple and natural.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yup, Titli had no reason to interfere in their personal matter and I'm glad they chose to go this route vs making her into a savior.

Well, we can't say that people haven't been duped by getting fake jewelry before. If we look at Titli's case, Rahul's fam had given her an old, dirty saree and they turned out to be frauds. We don't know much about Monica's in-laws to be able to properly judge them on their financial status or what kind of people they are. If BM did have her doubts, then she could have at least locked the door and done it in private vs keeping it open where anyone could walk in and see her. Instead of the MIL, what if a guest had been walking by and seen her? What would they think about both families?

I'm not married so I can't speak in depth about it but from what I can understand, when it comes to gift-giving, there's a lot going on underneath the surface. If it's jewelry things like the weight of the gold, the shine of the stones, the overall value of the pieces - they all define how valuable it is. Higher the value, the higher the power of the person owning, or in this case gifting it. E.g., if Monica's in-laws gift her expensive jewelry then it (somehow) equates to how much they value her as their new DIL. Also, in a way, their buying expensive jewelry for her is contributing to her financial security (Correct me if I'm wrong on this).

It's all very subtle and nuanced, but when it comes to gift-giving there's a lot of power play at work.

Absolutely! All he had to do was keep his mouth shut but every time Koyal apologized to ease things, he would get triggered and undo everything. Given his occupation as a lawyer, I thought he would at least assess things a little calmly but he flat out refused to hear what the MIL had wanted to say. He could have found a balanced solution where both parties apologized but nahi, isko toh sirf ek hi side se maafi sun ni thi. πŸ€”

Loll, when Titli got insulted that's when he completely lost it. πŸ˜† When he shouted, everyone knew ab yeh kissi ki nahi sune wala. πŸ˜†

The MIL is the one who made a tamasha out of herself. Just because her ego got hurt, she wanted to double down on Koyal and humiliate her to the nth degree. Thus far she had seen everyone be embarrassed by Koyal so she probably thought everyone would side with her and scold Koyal. Isse iski ego boost ho jaati. She definitely wasn't expecting Garv to defend her. πŸ˜†

One thing I will say though is that if she cared that much about her izzat, she wouldn't have gone down tto the lobby and yell what Koyal did at the top of her lungs. She would have called her husband, Manikant, Maina and Koyal to a separate room and talk things out in privately. Cuz none of the guests knew what was going on until she blasted it. So in a way, uss MIL ne khudki beizzati ki hai.

Ahhh Yes, that's true. Gift-giving does matter a lot. Not married either, but just that entire idea of never going to someone's house empty-handed is proof of that. Makes sense, makes sense

But a lot of it also equates down to trust. Maybe Badima herself didn't trust the groom's family (and she maybe right not to, seeing as one of those necklaces was blackened), but doesn't she trust her husband? I'm sure Manikant would've done the bg check and ensured his daughter would be entering a stable, secure household.

I guess, in a way, checking the jewellery is justified. But it could have been done later as well. There was no need to do it when a wedding ceremony was about to happen.

Yes, exactly. Her behaviour was proof that neither did she care about her family's izzat, nor the Mehta family's. To break off a wedding at the mandap causes a lot of talk in society, especially against the girl.

Garv ka toh matlab kya hi bolu. On the one hand, yes, as a lawyer, he should've kept calm and dealt with things. But maybe as a son? Would a son have kept his cool if his mother was being insulted in front of who knows how many people?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

All were wrong in that scenario..so side is right?πŸ€ͺ

Loll, sab ke sab nalle the. Only Maina made a little sense when she asked everyone to cool down so that they can talk things over calmly. But kissi ne baat nahi maani.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Thats bcz we are not used to watch positive sautans in itv. Things will def go bitter as time passes.. πŸ₯²πŸ˜‡

I really hope not. I'm really liking Maina's character. πŸ˜’

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aaf311

I too think that Manikant will be the one to stand up for Titli, just because that first time Titli came over, he did stop Badima insulting Titli. That time it was just because he didn't want her creating a scene, but whatever the reason, I thought that was a sort of foreshadowing that Manikant will be on Titli's side.

When it comes to Kaka, he also mentioned in that restaurant, that there's never a need to raise hands, words should be used. Kaka will truly stand with Titli because that's what he believes. But with Manikant, i think it'll be because he wants to prove Badima and Garv wrong πŸ˜” I just don't have a lot of hope from someone with two wives to understand Titli's plight

Maybe,but he is reasonable person..

Regarding his wives issues..there is still a missing part ..

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Loll, at least tumhe make up karna toh aata hai. Agar aisa mere saath hua hota I would have been in full panic mode. πŸ˜†

hehe..Panic mode mere case mom ka hai..
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

I too think that Manikant will be the one to stand up for Titli, just because that first time Titli came over, he did stop Badima insulting Titli. That time it was just because he didn't want her creating a scene, but whatever the reason, I thought that was a sort of foreshadowing that Manikant will be on Titli's side.

When it comes to Kaka, he also mentioned in that restaurant, that there's never a need to raise hands, words should be used. Kaka will truly stand with Titli because that's what he believes. But with Manikant, i think it'll be because he wants to prove Badima and Garv wrong πŸ˜” I just don't have a lot of hope from someone with two wives to understand Titli's plight

I agree.

With Kaka, it was a bit hard for me to like him cuz he never wanted to take Titli in and then he always brought up how society would blame him for differentiating between Titli and Hiral. So whatever he did for her like raising her, giving her an education, the expenses for her wedding etc. it seemed like he was doing out of duty and because he had to, not because he wanted to. Him supporting Titli during her abuse would prove that no, he genuinely does care for her like a daughter and actually does want what's the best for her.

Manikant needs to enroll into some anger management classes. Abhi se itna bura haal, jab Titli ghar mein aayegi, usse aur bhi zyaada tamashe dekhne ko milenge. πŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Loll, sab ke sab nalle the. Only Maina made a little sense when she asked everyone to cool down so that they can talk things over calmly. But kissi ne baat nahi maani.

Yes..

Even titli input wasn't needed.. but I'm glad she didn't gave big lecture

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Garv ko dheere dheere uske Alva koyi nahi dekhane wala hai..pagal hoga 😳

Mobile hai na..Woh kab kaam ayega.. Titli galate se call lag gaye..Waise tum kya kar rahe ho.Shop profit mein hai ke nahi?Warne mein aa jaata hu sab phool karedaneπŸ˜†

Ek call PE woh uske Ghar ke daravage pocha jayega..

Lmao, woh smiley practice video jo Titli ne bheji thi, he can watch it on loop. πŸ˜†

Hahaha, aur jab usse pata chalega ki Titli ko ladke wale dekhne aare hai phir toh iski puri tarah se jali gi.

Tumne mere ghar sajaya, ab mein tumhara sajata hoon.

End result same hoga, rishta toots all thanks to Garv Mehta.