Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

How refreshing of a female lead , to mind her own business and not give 1009 pages ka bhasan πŸ‘

Titli , well done

Bina bole , u became a sigma πŸ’…

Yes! It's unfortunate what happened to Monica but at least Titli can relate to it and help comfort her.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Just yesterday titli should seta boundary and today Garv removed that rose from her hair..☺️

Personal space ..Mr .☺️

Not only that he even told her she look good in open hair.❀️

Can't blame that girl even my heart was pounding❀️

Loll, boundaries gayi tel lene. Garv toh dheere dheere se latoo hota jaa ra hai. πŸ€ͺ

I'm curious to know iska kya haal hoga when Titli no longer has reason to come to his house anymore. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Aaj Garv ne ab tak ke saare episodes ke smile ka quota pura kar diya πŸ˜†

Titli throwing flowers on Garv πŸ˜ƒ too cute

Even that rose thing, Titli's nervousness was well done, and Garv's smile while leaving He knows the effect he has on her

@bold - which is so hot!

Abhi se yeh haal hai, jab fully dil aa jayega phir yeh kaise flirt/court karega.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I too think that Manikant will be the one to stand up for Titli, just because that first time Titli came over, he did stop Badima insulting Titli. That time it was just because he didn't want her creating a scene, but whatever the reason, I thought that was a sort of foreshadowing that Manikant will be on Titli's side.

When it comes to Kaka, he also mentioned in that restaurant, that there's never a need to raise hands, words should be used. Kaka will truly stand with Titli because that's what he believes. But with Manikant, i think it'll be because he wants to prove Badima and Garv wrong πŸ˜” I just don't have a lot of hope from someone with two wives to understand Titli's plight

1179799 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yes! It's unfortunate what happened to Monica but at least Titli can relate to it and help comfort her.

indeed . I want her to console her . I am sure , garv would know
asmaanixx thumbnail

So looks like the rishta was broken. I don't think Titli will be saving the relationship after all.

I was also thinking that this is just a set-up so that Titli can interfere and handle the situation, but she didn't. I mean, it's more realistic this way, right?

Badima, at least, didn't say anything that led to this. Mostly, because she wasn't given a chance to lol but whatever. Whatever she did say was an apology. She legit fell at their feet.

Her actions, on the other hand? Well πŸ™ƒ

She shouldn't have been checking the jewellery. It was....cheap behaviour to say the least. And with the door open. What is with ITV and closed doors? I mean, the MIL was right. Khud ki Bahu ko koi nakli Sona kyu dega? After all, Monica would a part of their family soon. And a jeweller cheating them wasn't Badima's concern. What would establishing the authenticity of the jewellery accomplish?

If Garv had listened to his mom, and let the adults handle it, the rishta could have been salvaged, but alas, here we are.

Also oohhhh Garv got SOOO pissed when Titli was insulted. Aww man today's episode was goooddd

Edit: forgot to mention about MIL. She also crossed a lot of lines, which I think would make any son stand up for their mother. She wasn't right to question Koyal's position in the house. It was clear she had no respect for Koyal.

Yup, Titli had no reason to interfere in their personal matter and I'm glad they chose to go this route vs making her into a savior.

Well, we can't say that people haven't been duped by getting fake jewelry before. If we look at Titli's case, Rahul's fam had given her an old, dirty saree and they turned out to be frauds. We don't know much about Monica's in-laws to be able to properly judge them on their financial status or what kind of people they are. If BM did have her doubts, then she could have at least locked the door and done it in private vs keeping it open where anyone could walk in and see her. Instead of the MIL, what if a guest had been walking by and seen her? What would they think about both families?

I'm not married so I can't speak in depth about it but from what I can understand, when it comes to gift-giving, there's a lot going on underneath the surface. If it's jewelry things like the weight of the gold, the shine of the stones, the overall value of the pieces - they all define how valuable it is. Higher the value, the higher the power of the person owning, or in this case gifting it. E.g., if Monica's in-laws gift her expensive jewelry then it (somehow) equates to how much they value her as their new DIL. Also, in a way, their buying expensive jewelry for her is contributing to her financial security (Correct me if I'm wrong on this).

It's all very subtle and nuanced, but when it comes to gift-giving there's a lot of power play at work.

Absolutely! All he had to do was keep his mouth shut but every time Koyal apologized to ease things, he would get triggered and undo everything. Given his occupation as a lawyer, I thought he would at least assess things a little calmly but he flat out refused to hear what the MIL had wanted to say. He could have found a balanced solution where both parties apologized but nahi, isko toh sirf ek hi side se maafi sun ni thi. πŸ€”

Loll, when Titli got insulted that's when he completely lost it. πŸ˜† When he shouted, everyone knew ab yeh kissi ki nahi sune wala. πŸ˜†

The MIL is the one who made a tamasha out of herself. Just because her ego got hurt, she wanted to double down on Koyal and humiliate her to the nth degree. Thus far she had seen everyone be embarrassed by Koyal so she probably thought everyone would side with her and scold Koyal. Isse iski ego boost ho jaati. She definitely wasn't expecting Garv to defend her. πŸ˜†

One thing I will say though is that if she cared that much about her izzat, she wouldn't have gone down tto the lobby and yell what Koyal did at the top of her lungs. She would have called her husband, Manikant, Maina and Koyal to a separate room and talk things out in privately. Cuz none of the guests knew what was going on until she blasted it. So in a way, uss MIL ne khudki beizzati ki hai.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Loll, boundaries gayi tel lene. Garv toh dheere dheere se latoo hota jaa ra hai. πŸ€ͺ

I'm curious to know iska kya haal hoga when Titli no longer has reason to come to his house anymore. πŸ˜†

He will shift his office to Titli's flower shop.
aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

He will shift his office to Titli's flower shop.

Arey flower shop bhi toh office ke bahar hai! Ab Roz titli se bouquet order karega aur wahi bouquet Titli ko gift kar dega 🀣

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Arey flower shop bhi toh office ke bahar hai! Ab Roz titli se bouquet order karega aur wahi bouquet Titli ko gift kar dega 🀣

Kya pata lawyer chhod ke woh phool wala ban jaye πŸ˜† I don't know how they will turn my boy monster
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Garv ko dheere dheere uske Alva koyi nahi dekhane wala hai..pagal hoga 😳

Mobile hai na..Woh kab kaam ayega.. Titli galate se call lag gaye..Waise tum kya kar rahe ho.Shop profit mein hai ke nahi?Warne mein aa jaata hu sab phool karedaneπŸ˜†

Ek call PE woh uske Ghar ke daravage pocha jayega..