Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Lmao, I guess they're good enough to do their own makeup but not dulhan ka. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes! When I saw the video, even I was like

They did thier own makeup? I doubt it .πŸ˜†

People like this which are good enough to do their own makeup but not others do exist aka Me

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Exactly... people that doesn't even acknowledge their own injustice in front of the culprits why would she acknowledge other women injustice infront of everyone?

His father is only person,that I feel will stand up for titli when time comes ..

Badi maa will provoke Garv against Titli. Remember wished to musak koi bhi buried saaya mere paas na bhatke they showed badi maa face in puja thal
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Niyashi

The way she was saying peep peep πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

It was cute and funny.

Garv had a great time peeche baith kar. 🀭 His smile im sure break kharaab thi uski khushi hui usko . Aaj khush tha banda tabhi maar peet nhi ki un ladkon ke saath .

The lady saying stupid log🀣🀣🀣

Mauka ka full fayeda uthaya
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Badi maa will provoke Garv against Titli. Remember wished to musak koi bhi buried saaya mere paas na bhatke they showed badi maa face in puja thal

ff her scene πŸ˜†

But yaa she wil provoke him.. Misunderstanding ka keda yahi daalege garv ke dimaag mein.

1179799 thumbnail

How refreshing of a female lead , to mind her own business and not give 1009 pages ka bhasan πŸ‘

Titli , well done

Bina bole , u became a sigma πŸ’…

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Just yesterday titli should seta boundary and today Garv removed that rose from her hair..☺️

Personal space ..Mr .☺️

Not only that he even told her she look good in open hair.❀️

Can't blame that girl even my heart was pounding❀️

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj Garv ne ab tak ke saare episodes ke smile ka quota pura kar diya πŸ˜†

Titli throwing flowers on Garv πŸ˜ƒ too cute

Even that rose thing, Titli's nervousness was well done, and Garv's smile while leaving He knows the effect he has on her

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, aur yehi toh problem hai. Agar woh ugly sa chimkadar type hota phir uski galti ko maafi nahi milti. But because he's hot, iske saare problematic behavior ko kuch log pass kardenge. πŸ˜†

When it comes to BM, iski bhuddi bhrasht ho jaati hai. This time when Manikant gets angry, it will be justified but Garv phir se defense mode mein chala jayega. But isse at least Titli ko mil jayega Monica ke rishte ko bachane aur sab ki nazaron mein goodwill jeetne. So Garv ki haar Titli ki jeet hogi. πŸ˜†

Exactly! Ghar wale ek taraf aur baraat wale dusri taraf. Monica's in-laws don't even know BM that well ki woh jaan much kar uske saath jagrah karenge. πŸ€”

After drinking the vanilla milkshake, Monica asked Garv to promise her that he will enjoy every part of her wedding functions happily and without caring about anyone or anything. Garv promises her saying his anger won't get in the way of her happiness. But BM ki wajah se Garv ne apna promise thod diya.

So looks like the rishta was broken. I don't think Titli will be saving the relationship after all.

I was also thinking that this is just a set-up so that Titli can interfere and handle the situation, but she didn't. I mean, it's more realistic this way, right?

Badima, at least, didn't say anything that led to this. Mostly, because she wasn't given a chance to lol but whatever. Whatever she did say was an apology. She legit fell at their feet.

Her actions, on the other hand? Well πŸ™ƒ

She shouldn't have been checking the jewellery. It was....cheap behaviour to say the least. And with the door open. What is with ITV and closed doors? I mean, the MIL was right. Khud ki Bahu ko koi nakli Sona kyu dega? After all, Monica would a part of their family soon. And a jeweller cheating them wasn't Badima's concern. What would establishing the authenticity of the jewellery accomplish?

If Garv had listened to his mom, and let the adults handle it, the rishta could have been salvaged, but alas, here we are.

Also oohhhh Garv got SOOO pissed when Titli was insulted. Aww man today's episode was goooddd

Edit: forgot to mention about MIL. She also crossed a lot of lines, which I think would make any son stand up for their mother. She wasn't right to question Koyal's position in the house. It was clear she had no respect for Koyal.

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

I'm loving the subtle scenes like Titli saving Garv from falling, Garv sitting in the backseat of Scooty, Garv's in general way of talking which is not too posh, Mehta family not living in a huge huge mansion, them not wearing shoes in their house normally, achha lag raha hai yeh sab dekh kar

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Titli and Garv, both are equally mesmerized by each otherπŸ€ͺ🀣