Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Never watched that channel

Oh so AM working with them again means he must have liked there work

Haan, he worked with the PH for a year until he couldn't anymore. Then I think a month later he got a call from them saying they have a new project that they will like him to audition for.

Idk if it's the same set of writers who are working on this project, but I'm really liking the way everything is going so far.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaf311

Yup, yup. Woh Garv thoda zyada accha lag raha tha toh maine uski galti nazar andaaz kar di ☺️

Garv should've handled the situation, but he only made it worse. Kaisa ML hai ye. Baaki saare toh sab sambhal lete hai πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, Garv really needs to take a step back and assess what in the world is actually going on in that house. It can't always be that everyone else is wrong and Badima is right. Especially seeing as someone or the other is having some sort of argument with her on a daily basis. Agar kisi ek ka jhagda baar baar sab ke saath ho raha hai, toh galti kiski hogi?

Wait, what promise?

Loll, aur yehi toh problem hai. Agar woh ugly sa chimkadar type hota phir uski galti ko maafi nahi milti. But because he's hot, iske saare problematic behavior ko kuch log pass kardenge. πŸ˜†

When it comes to BM, iski bhuddi bhrasht ho jaati hai. This time when Manikant gets angry, it will be justified but Garv phir se defense mode mein chala jayega. But isse at least Titli ko mil jayega Monica ke rishte ko bachane aur sab ki nazaron mein goodwill jeetne. So Garv ki haar Titli ki jeet hogi. πŸ˜†

Exactly! Ghar wale ek taraf aur baraat wale dusri taraf. Monica's in-laws don't even know BM that well ki woh jaan much kar uske saath jagrah karenge. πŸ€”

After drinking the vanilla milkshake, Monica asked Garv to promise her that he will enjoy every part of her wedding functions happily and without caring about anyone or anything. Garv promises her saying his anger won't get in the way of her happiness. But BM ki wajah se Garv ne apna promise thod diya.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

FL saving the day🀣🀣

Why can't anyone from family do her makeup?

Anyways happy titli is able to save the day ..

Titli sending smiling video,over hogaya .....

Judge prediction*not surprised* .

Lmao, I guess they're good enough to do their own makeup but not dulhan ka. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes! When I saw the video, even I was like

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Haan, he worked with the PH for a year until he couldn't anymore. Then I think a month later he got a call from them saying they have a new project that they will like him to audition for.

Idk if it's the same set of writers who are working on this project, but I'm really liking the way everything is going so far.

Yes I like the characters of ML and FL

Some scenes are ITV cringe style but we got to used to them. Overall it’s a watchable. Let’s see how the writer and director keel up the audience

By the way I used to see in IMMJ2 forum, nice to see you hereπŸ€—

asmaanixx thumbnail

Episode 20: Live Update

• Titli's at a red light when some boys in the jeep next to her start harassing her
  • She's about to give it back to them when a hand on her shoulder stops her. It's revealed that it's Garv. (I wasn't expecting that to happen. πŸ˜†)
  • Titli tells him that she could have handled things on her as she's used to dealing with this type of misbehavior. Garv tells her that he isn't.
  • They have bickering moment about how much/little the other speaks
  • Garv calls Titli Sholay ki Dhanno making her laugh because he got the reference wrong. It should have been Basanti, not Dhanno πŸ˜†
  • We learn Titli talks to bejaan cheezein for which Garv makes fun of her
  • They have a staring moment and a random woman says, "Stupid log yeh sab ghar jaake karo" πŸ˜†
  • Titli takes Garv home and slams the brakes hard making Garv crash into her
  • One of the servants sees this and laughs which ticks Koyal off
  • Garv makes fun of her bike
  • Koyal taunts Titli for coming late but she doesn't take it to heart and goes straight to work
  • Garv is all smiley while looking at Titli. Koyal comments on it and Titli overhears it. Before she can see him smiling, he looks the other way
  • Everyone's busy in wedding preparations
  • Garv stares at Titli while she does the decorations
  • She ties her hair up with a rose as they were getting in the way.
  • Hearing Garv behind her, Titli gets nervous
  • One of Garv's sisters asks him his opinion on a dress she should wear, Garv chooses one without even looking at it
  • After making sure no one was around, Garv approaches Titli and removes the rose, telling her she looks more beautiful with her hair open. He walks away whilst smiling at the rose he took from her.
  • Monica has a bonding moment with her parents just before the baraat arrives
  • Garv carries Aditya in on his shoulder cuz apparently, the Mehtas have a weird custom like that πŸ˜†
  • Titli can't keep her eyes off of Garv and keeps showering him with flowers like this
  • Maina accidentally drops something on Monica's MIL's saree. Koyal is asked to bring some tissues. After cleaning herself, the MIL gives the dirty tissue to Koyal which Garv notices and doesn't like
  • Koyal tells herself not to feel bad because they're Monica's in-laws
  • Titli takes the dirty tissues from Koyal and tells her to stay back so that she can complete rest of the rituals
  • Monica's MIL gives Maina a box of jewelry
  • Maina gives it to Koyal saying there's no difference between the two of them
  • Koyal is weighing the jewelry by hand. On one of the necklaces she sees a stain and thinks it might be a fake. She starts biting into it which the MIL sees and asks what the hell she's doing. She doesn't buy Koyal's justification and goes off to complain to her husband
  • Outside the two ladies make a big tamasha where the MIL starts off by asking who the hell Koyal is to judge them like that
  • When the FIL finds out what they're being accused of, he also gets mad
  • Koyal asks them to at least listen to her, the MIL rebukes saying why should they as no one else in the family listens to her. She goes on to insult her some more and was about to say she has the lowest place in the family but Garv interrupts saying it's the highest and that they should apologize to her.
  • It becomes a clash of egos where the MIL refuses to apologize because she's the groom's mother and Garv doesn't give a fck about that. He wants an apology no matter what
  • Maina tells him to keep out of it, and Koyal apologizes instead which ticks Garv off further. Koyal reminds him of the promise he had made to her which he agrees with, he promised to control his anger and not see her being humiliated. Koyal tells him to think of Monica.
  • Maina apologizes again to the MIL and not to take Garv's words to heart. The MIL said she is hurt, not by Garv but by what Koyal did. She goes on to explain how she saw Koyal inspecting the jewelry and when she was caught she was trying to make fools out of them. She demands for a public apology. Garv is angry, while Koyal is willing to do so.
  • Titli interrupts saying that they shouldn't all be fighting over such small things on such a momentous occasion. The MIL tells her to shut the hell up and mind her own business as she's just a decorator. When she goes on to humilate Titli that's when Garv loses his control and tells her that he has now lost his patience and willingness to tolerate her bullshit. He goes on to say that he doesn't know what the MIL say or heard and he doesn't even care. He knows how to respect women not only of his household but of those who are in any way connected to him and he doesn't give anyone the right to insult them. This time he asks the MIL to apologize not just to his BM but to Titli as well.
  • The MIL turns to her son now and asks if he still wants to get married in the same household where his parents are insulted. She states Aditya will not be sitting in the mandap now. Garv asks Monica what's her decision. Before she can even answer, he says that he knows his sister very well and for her BM's respect is the most important.
  • FIL says then the matter is settled, and they will be taking the baraat back. Both Maina and Koyal continuously apologize to the in-laws and not to do this and forgive them and Garv instead. Koyal falls to their feet apologizing, but Garv rebukes her for doing so. Tells her that Monica will only be wedded into the household where the family and BM is respected
  • Manikant comes in at the end to see the groom's family leaving. When he asks his brother why the rishta is broken, the FIL yells out to ask his son
  • Monica leaves, crying. Manikant takes Garv to the side
  • Precap: Titli is out somewhere at a pond meeting a suitor. He tells her that she doesn't need to work after marriage as her responsibility is his and Titli is totally not impressed. There's water filling up in the boat they're in and she starts panicking. She topples over and falls into the water. Garv's Titli senses went off and he hops onto a jet ski and zooms his way toward her. Titli also calls to him to help save her
Edited by asmaanixx - 1 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Loved today episode

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Horn to hai nehi kam se kam break lagwalo 🀣

1179799 thumbnail

Oho , yeh garv toh possesive hai bhai πŸ’…

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The way she was saying peep peep πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

It was cute and funny.

Garv had a great time peeche baith kar. 🀭 His smile im sure break kharaab thi uski khushi hui usko . Aaj khush tha banda tabhi maar peet nhi ki un ladkon ke saath .

The lady saying stupid log🀣🀣🀣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

That's what I was thinking too. Also given how she excuses all of Manikant's abuse, she might say Garv was in the right to behave the way he did and Titli deserved it. πŸ€”

Exactly... people that doesn't even acknowledge their own injustice in front of the culprits why would she acknowledge other women injustice infront of everyone?

His father is only person,that I feel will stand up for titli when time comes ..

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago