Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Hello everyone! Today's epi was fantastic. Did anyone else felt that Garv was disappointed and hurt when Titli denied having a crush on him. His voice modulation and face showed that. I hope i'm not the only one. πŸ˜…

He definitely was disappointed! the instant nervousness that came on, was definitely expecting a yes lol

Also like how he just straight up asked her if she had a crush on him. Very upfront. I don't think I've seen that before on Indian TV

And Garv was dancing! That's also another aspect! These angry young men MLs almost always shy away from dancing, refreshing!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

idk, but i thought there would be more to his character, i thought he would be the cause of Titli becoming emotionally vulnerable and rushing into marriage with Garv

If you are right, then I hope she doesn't tolerate Garv rtreating her like shit either, because that would make no sense

I guess it was to show the audience that Titli isn't a meek girl who will let things happen to her. If it harms her, then she will take a firm stance against it. It's also to show precedence that she's not afraid to leave a man if he turns out to be a douchebag.

In her conversation with her Kaki Maa, she has said she won't tolerate any toxic behavior from her partner and given how she has left Rahul, I would like to say she has the strength to do so but I'm hesistant. With Rahul she had no strong attraction, and anyone can say things. But to actually have the guts to go through with it, not everyone has that. Especially not with someone they proclaim to love so much.

But let's see what she ends up doing.

aaf311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I'm really liking the pacing of the show as well!

Badi Maa toh hai hi aisi but Garv bhi kuch kam nahi tha. I knew when he made his promise to Monica ki yeh toh pakka tootne wala hai. If Koyal was the catalyst for the drama then Garv made it worse by asking the in-laws to apologize to her. And to say "ki woh sab se badi hai" not only belittled the in-laws but also demeaned every sane person in that household. Bade log roz ka tamasha nahi karte. And him constantly putting her on such a high pedestal has given Koyal the freedom to do whatever the hell she wants whenever she wants.

Avinash toh

Yup, yup. Woh Garv thoda zyada accha lag raha tha toh maine uski galti nazar andaaz kar di ☺️

Garv should've handled the situation, but he only made it worse. Kaisa ML hai ye. Baaki saare toh sab sambhal lete hai πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, Garv really needs to take a step back and assess what in the world is actually going on in that house. It can't always be that everyone else is wrong and Badima is right. Especially seeing as someone or the other is having some sort of argument with her on a daily basis. Agar kisi ek ka jhagda baar baar sab ke saath ho raha hai, toh galti kiski hogi?

Wait, what promise?

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

• Garv says Titli doesnt' need to come in as a witness. A video recording would suffice.
  • Monica's make up artist bails last min, Titli comes in to save the day
  • Garv & Badi Maa were against it at first but after seeing the work, they're happy
  • The engagement happens, they all dance
  • TiRv have a romantic moment
  • Titli sends the video and Garv gets mad because it has Titli teaching him how to smile
  • He drags her outside, pushes her against a wall and tells her that his entire career is on the line here
  • Asks her if she has a crush on him to which she denies
  • Garv said he made a mistake by asking her to do something for him
  • Titli almost falls, he catches her
  • At night, Titli thinks all she had asked for was a smile, what was the big deal about it. Garv is worried about his career
  • At court, Titli comes in as a witness for Garv to which he's surprised considering his rude behavior
  • The judge tells Garv to control his temper as he can get into some really deep shit and Titli won't be there to save him again in the future
  • Garv chases after Titli
  • Precap: Garv removes a flower from her hair saying she looks better with open hair. Badi Maa accused Monica's in-laws of gifting them fake jewelry. Garv comes to Badi Maa's defense and asks them to apologize to her. They refuse, and feeling humiliated break off the rishta. Monica is crying.

FL saving the day🀣🀣

Why can't anyone from family do her makeup?

Anyways happy titli is able to save the day ..

Titli sending smiling video,over hogaya .....

Judge prediction*not surprised* .

aaf311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

FL saving the day🀣🀣

Why can't anyone from family do her makeup?

Anyways happy titli is able to save the day ..

Titli sending smiling video,over hogaya .....

Judge prediction*not surprised* .

Agreed, that smile video was too much.

Agar zaruri nahi hota, toh itni baar kyu puchta woh πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aaf311

Agreed, that smile video was too much.

Agar zaruri nahi hota, toh itni baar kyu puchta woh πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

She needs to tone down ..Set a boundary,he is your client especially a reputed client.Why would you behave like that?

You hardly know that man..

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Hello , asmasni .... Pehchana ? 😳

IMMJ2 forum se haan. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Hello everyone! Today's epi was fantastic. Did anyone else felt that Garv was disappointed and hurt when Titli denied having a crush on him. His voice modulation and face showed that. I hope i'm not the only one. πŸ˜…

Lmao, the little ramble he went on when Titli said no was so cute. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Hi there.. Yes he was visibly hurt.. Poor him.. Well titli will take some time to fall in love. I hope they dont rush to marriage. I am not yet ready to witness the abusive side of GarvπŸ˜”

Yes! I really want to see the courtship phase and them just being in love and learning more about each other before they show them being married. It'll also be interesting to see what kind of red flags Garv shows pre-marriage and whether or not Titli is able to pick up on them.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Maybe...To help her first she need to accept garv is wrong,she loves garv a little too much.

That's what I was thinking too. Also given how she excuses all of Manikant's abuse, she might say Garv was in the right to behave the way he did and Titli deserved it. πŸ€”