Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Okay bear my long post..Though I started watching episodes from descending order so yet to reach 1st episode ๐Ÿ˜†

Pros- I'm happy they actually showing story from start ..

Garv-He is interesting..He do have anger issue but there is righteousness inside him..Stand up for BadiMaa ,lift scene where he allowed her to step on his shoulder, proper complimenting her work and even when he didn't scold that driver .

Titli- Typical itv female lead yet the actress acting made it different.. How calmly she was talking. Even their tu tu mein mein was good unlike shivika(no offense plz)

Couple- They do have top level chemistry โ˜บ๏ธ

Those eyelocks ...This is just the started..Catch and fall ..no comment

Cons- BadiMaa and Maa ..

Maa is too sweet for me

BadiMaa- Too bad ...Why do I feel titli will help her?

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaf311

Was wondering how to open up a EDT in this forum. I'm assuming a Mod generally does it? Who do we contact for that?

I think for EDTs anyone can open it. It's generally preferable if one person is in charge of opening them so that there's no confusion and there aren't multiple threads opened everywhere.

It's for the more "official" threads like a Creations Gallery or Picture Gallery or something similar that permissions need to be taken from a Mod.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Google baba said itโ€™s from Story Square Productions

When I looked for this ph I saw below shows and didnโ€™t see any of these shows

Nath Zewar Ya Zanjeer

Ishq Ki Dastaan - Naagmani

Thapki Pyar Ki 2

Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Tera Mera Saath Rahe

Ek Aastha Aisi Bhee

Amma Ke Babu Ki Baby

Belan Wali Bahu

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Okay bear my long post..Though I started watching episodes from descending order so yet to reach 1st episode ๐Ÿ˜†

Pros- I'm happy they actually showing story from start ..

Garv-He is interesting..He do have anger issue but there is righteousness inside him..Stand up for BadiMaa ,lift scene where he allowed her to step on his shoulder, proper complimenting her work and even when he didn't scold that driver .

Titli- Typical itv female lead yet the actress acting made it different.. How calmly she was talking. Even their tu tu mein mein was good unlike shivika(no offense plz)

Couple- They do have top level chemistry โ˜บ๏ธ

Those eyelocks ...This is just the started..Catch and fall ..no comment

Cons- BadiMaa and Maa ..

Maa is too sweet for me

BadiMaa- Too bad ...Why do I feel titli will help her?

Agree with everything

@bold those 2 make people run away from show

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Hi new here ๐Ÿค—

So far loving the show

Garv boy is too hot

1179799 thumbnail

Titli is the Calm to Garv's storm .

That's why garv would get possesive and obsessed - i think

May be the anger and abuse would also be contributed by Badi ma's planning and plotting . Coz , garv loves badi maa the most , more than his mother it seems .

Also , the hate to love dynamic is not for only titli and garv - but also badi maa and titli .

There are many chances - Badi maa and titli would help each other. The former has the greater probability of helping titli , when garv would abuse her . Finger ๐Ÿคž

Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago
1179799 thumbnail

Hello , asmasni .... Pehchana ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone! Today's epi was fantastic. Did anyone else felt that Garv was disappointed and hurt when Titli denied having a crush on him. His voice modulation and face showed that. I hope i'm not the only one. ๐Ÿ˜…

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Hello everyone! Today's epi was fantastic. Did anyone else felt that Garv was disappointed and hurt when Titli denied having a crush on him. His voice modulation and face showed that. I hope i'm not the only one. ๐Ÿ˜…

He already behaving like love sick puppy ๐Ÿคฃ
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi there.. Yes he was visibly hurt.. Poor him.. Well titli will take some time to fall in love. I hope they dont rush to marriage. I am not yet ready to witness the abusive side of Garv๐Ÿ˜”