Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So what was the point of this track?? I thought she will marry him and then find out the truth

I think it was to show the audience that Titli isn't the type of FL who will be afraid to leave the ML. If he's wrong and is doing wrong by her, then she has the strength to walk away from him.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

at least some use for it though in my life, dupatta never played cupid. 🤣

so sad no? 😆

But the thing is are you wearing dupatta ?😆

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like bade saab has 2 wives.. They are openly doing bigamy🤐🤐🤐

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, inko har episode mein ek quota pura karna hoga. 😆

Ab toh pakka yahi hoga

Aaj ke episode mein bhi tha yaar

Aur baat baat pe hawaye kyun chalti hai yaha 🤪😆

aaf311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Seems like bade saab has 2 wives.. They are openly doing bigamy🤐🤐🤐

Yeah this was super weird. Pata nahi kaunsi khichdi pak rahi hai Mehta house mein

I'm kinda drawing a parallel between Rahul, Bhairavi, Titli and that badesaab + two wives

Edited by aaf311 - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

don't give me chappals but I am not surprised that there might be two wives for badesaab. badi maa is so annoying! maybe he got exasperated and wanted to find someone sane but couldn't divorce this one... 😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think it was to show the audience that Titli isn't the type of FL who will be afraid to leave the ML. If he's wrong and is doing wrong by her, then she has the strength to walk away from him.

idk, but i thought there would be more to his character, i thought he would be the cause of Titli becoming emotionally vulnerable and rushing into marriage with Garv

If you are right, then I hope she doesn't tolerate Garv rtreating her like shit either, because that would make no sense

aaf311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

don't give me chappals but I am not surprised that there might be two wives for badesaab. badi maa is so annoying! maybe he got exasperated and wanted to find someone sane but couldn't divorce this one... 😆

Dude same

Badima is so rude, like why did she speak to those clients who came to their house so badly man. Anyone would be annoyed yaar. Basic decency hoti hai

And why does she shout everything she says? Kaan kharab hai kya unke?

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

someone quickly make gifs/screenshots of all these fall and catch. the actor playing ML has worked hard on his gym body. it would be pity if we don't swoon appropriately. 😉

1179799 thumbnail

Hello everyone. Loving the chemistry . So far , so good. Just one request - why ITV can't get out of zone of - serving us falling and catching . It's outdated . 🤣 Come on . Plz

Intriguing storyline , though. ❤️