Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The other ML is just a 2 week cameo

Avinash is the main one

oh ๐Ÿ˜” Vatsal is just a cameo ? ๐Ÿ˜’

I donโ€™t have much hopes from SP anyways ๐Ÿ˜† Promos donโ€™t match actual episodes
Edited by Radiant-Eyes - 1 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes

oh ๐Ÿ˜” Vatsal is just a cameo ? ๐Ÿ˜’

I donโ€™t have much hopes from SP anyways ๐Ÿ˜† Promos donโ€™t match actual episodes

Yeah he's doing Naagin so no chance of him coming back here unless they bring in a new actor.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yeah he's doing Naagin so no chance of him coming back here unless they bring in a new actor.

Heโ€™s doing NAAGIN??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Such a saakk vibe๐Ÿคข I can't take this nonsense... I am not against grey MLs.. I am against Glorification of wrong behaviors.

Saakk means? Iam ok with till the jealous part not being able to handle her talking to other men but i hope they won't show the violence part! 50 shades of grey won't work as daily drama. No one can take it. Hope sense prevails.

aaf311 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ngl I saw this thread and thought there was another new promo out ๐Ÿ˜† turns out its just one of the older new promos haha

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

Saakk means? Iam ok with till the jealous part not being able to handle her talking to other men but i hope they won't show the violence part! 50 shades of grey won't work as daily drama. No one can take it. Hope sense prevails.

Saakk is Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani