M stands for Maaji
B stands for Buasa
P stands for Phuphaji (Buasa's husband)
TS stands for TaayaSa
S stands for Sunhari
A stands for Arjun
H stands for Hooded murderer
TN stands for Tannu

T enters P's room n finds him sitting on a chair n drinking...n tels him..u must be tired, let me massage u..he says "neki aur pooch pooch" even last time u escaped bt today wont be it...she goes behind him..n before starting hides a tape recorder on top of the cupboard behind. She starts massaging n goes to make a peg n she stops him n tells that she even has more talents n gpes to make a peg..n fills up almost the entire glass, P tells her to stop, n starts drinking enjoyably...T tells that for u one peg must be nothing, "poori bottle pi ke sikhao to maanu"..!! P says ..ok i'll bt only for u...n starts drinking right from the filled bottle...T says, only u're the best in this haveli, rest all r drab but u have a heart of gold, n as she sees she finds A's cell on his bed, n as he's drinking, she quickly takes it away...he finishes n is completely drunk..she asks who's dis A?? dont u like him?? he replies that i hate him to the core..i'll kill him if he comes in front of me..bt i lkie u...i'll leave B for u..now come close n let also see u're face... n tries to force..T screams to leave her, n also that he cannot see her face...sumhow she manages to escape n runs out..M is outside only n sees T leave out...she comes inside the room..P sees her n is shocked..he asks...Did T send u?? I'm really sorry, i proise i'll never do such thing again...plz dont tell any1 n forgive me..sorry...i'll never do it again...M replies...yes u wont do it again, as i wont give u a chance to do it again, u wer very good wen u wer alive, u helped me a lot..bt now u're death will prove me innocent, so i have to kill u...n takes out a knife...P gets shocked...syas..so its u..u kidnapped A...y?? u wer the conpirer behind all of this..M says..yes, its me. life can be very harsh sometimes, doesnt give any1 a chance, bt wat to do..i have to do it...n she raises her hand to kill him...He pleads before her...n tells, please dont kill me..please..i'll leave this haveli, never come in front of u..bt plz dont kill me...but she ambushes him n stabs him to death.

T is in her room..she thinks..thank god i'm safe from P, n also he did not see my face..shud call the inspector...n she takes her cell n calls the police..hello police, i'm Taashi, i'm in haveli, i kno A's kidnapper n also have proof against him, plz come asap..She hangs up n decided to get the recorder back..She goes to his room n its completely black out..she thinks y is it so black...has P run away...She steps in, n walks ahead in darkness n out of nowhere, stumbles upon sumthin...she sits back again n takes a close look n AGHAST!!! she cannot believe her eyes that its P lying there dead...!!! at the same time, M comes in n sees T widout the ghoonghat..she recognises its T, n acts shocked n tells..T u killed P??..T defences her n denies the fact that she killed him...M comes in n tells...T, i trust u that u havent killed, bt the others in this haveli will not trust u...U run away before police comes n catches u, u go to the mandir n i'll see u there afterwards...T gets convinced n goes out...M thinks..T u wanted to play wid me...now, i've plyed wid u n get u trapped...n then she calls H n says...she's going to the mandir, finish it..no mistakes....

After sometime in the hall...TS says n talks wid the police..Wat r u talking about?? T is in the haveli, n called u n told that she has found the kidnapper...thats insane..B says..our sleeps have been destoyed, u guys just come n create a scene donot find anything...wer is A??
M also standing there, realises that even T is standing there wid the ghoonghat on...she whipers n asks her wat ws she doing here...i thought u wer going to mandir..T syas...yes i ws gonna, but the police ccame n i couldnt leave...M syas..ok u leave i'll crate a diversion of attention...T tries to leave n the inspector calls for her bt immediately M interrupts, n syas to the inspector,...i dont care watever u do...just find me my A...plz...if u're saying T's in this haveli, plz search this house..bt help..TS shouts that...no1 has ever searched in this house..i wont let u search.. bt M sumhow convinces him n so police start to search...M thinks..Search police, there's a deadbody waiting for u, by the time u search, i'll have T's body ready..!!!

The police is searching he haveli, n one of the constables enters the room n finds the dead body...he calls out loudly for Sir..the inspector comes, followed by TS, B n TN...they all r extremly shocked...
Meanwhile, A is in the mandir n tells DeviMaa...T has always done u're pooja, n always believed in u..plz she's in trouble, help me find her...till then the pandit there comes n brings R there, n asks her to tell him evrything...R explains A evrything about hw she n T met..she asked to exchange clothes n identity n told him evrything...A thinks, so wen i had gone to the haveli, the lady wid the ghoonghat ws actually T...i shud go immediately..he aks pandit if he has any car..so other on1 gives him a key of a bike...Meanwhile, T's comin to the mandir n A's planning to leave the mandir...n they both r heading their way...Lets see if they meet now or not??!!!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Hey, i wont be able to give tomorrow's updtes...so if possible, plz sum1 else write the updtes. Thanks.

Edited by dwsc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG PLEASE MEET YAAR!ARSHI moments ke liye to i m dying! Thanx dwsc
412535 thumbnail