M stands for Maaji
B stands for Buasa
P stands for Phuphaji (Buasa's husband)
TS stands for TaayaSa
S stands for Sunhari
A stands for Arjun
H stands for Hooded murderer
X stands for Tannu

M gets a call from H...she shouts at him n tells,..y did u call here?? i told u not to call me here ever..now wat happened?? H replies..a small mistake has happened but i cannot tell u on the phone, will have to meet u immediately...M:- Ok, u come at midnight behind the haveli..bt, take care no one shud see u..n she hands the call n thinks now wat has he done??
At midnight, as M is leaving...she sees T moving out...n she thinks wer is Rasili going out at this moment...oh no..i hope she doesnt see H outside, otherwise there wud b a problem..T walks out wid her head wrapped with a shawl, goes out n H hides himself...
M comes out n asks H whether any1 has seen him or not..n he denies...M asks wat happened..H gives a cell phone to M n she says its A's..H says...ya dats all of his i'm left with..he ran away at afternoon...M shouts at him that u wer sleeping kya?? so he says i ws shifting him n..bt M shouts at him..i want no excuses...first u couldnt handle taashi n now arjun slipped from right beneath u're nose...n he has left since afternoon n u're telling me now..wat's wrong wid u that u;re telling me dat it is a small mistake...H replies, thats y i wanted to meet u n ask wat to do now n another thing while fighting, A has seen my face...M gets tensed n shouts, "Toh ab kya muh dikhayi lene aaye ho"??? he has called n hasnt even come back...neither he has called police otherwise police must be at the house by now...all is really messed up..wer should he be..?? H says that A ws really injured, i tried to find him evrywhere i cud, bt he must not have gone far away yet...M replies, so who r u waitinf for.??
At the same time, P is walking along the road n sees her talking to sum1 n calls.."BhabhiSa??" M gets really shocked...H runs away...P asks whom r u waitin for at this time?? M puts on her innocent face n tells wen u're a mother n u;re son hasnt come back since a log time, u get hopefull every moment..my concious ws in a state of fickle, so i came runnin out...bt wer r u going right now?? P replies, that i;ve sum work...M asks him to come back soon...

Now, P is driving towards the factory, wen all of a sudden he sees a girl in the middle of the road n stops the car immediately n also hits his head on the steering wheel...as he sees up..he sees its T standing n den he asks him enraged, y r u standing in the middle of the road, if i hadnt stopped, u wud've been dead by now...T is dirct n asks Wer is A?? P says i dont kno..
T..i know u hv kidnapped him..
P..u gone mad, i've not done that..
T..dont get me angry, u have seen the calm daughter's side of a woman bt u havent seen the fighter side yet..
N den she takes out a knife and is headed towards him..after lots of trying then, P still says i've not done it...T says..den u force me to kill u n she raises the knife n P bends to save himself...n till den T flees away...

Next mornin, T's in a mandir n talks to maa that i know P is innocent, no man wud lie wen thier life's at stake..this always happens to me...i end up at the same position after working har not knowing who's the culprit...
At the same time, A's all injured and reached the stairs of the mandir...He starts climbing slowly n T starts walking back lowly...at the same time, the maharaj of the mandir recognises her as Taashi...
Now, T n Ar moving towards each other...T coming back, n A climbing, but both cannot c each other...as A reaches the top, T is called by a beggar from the behind as he asks for money n she turns around...So A is walking towards her bt wid her back faced towards him..she's wearing clothes of R so A cannot recognise her in that way either..As A crosses her she turns back n leaves...A reaches in the mandir all injured and sloppy, the maharaj sees him n recognises him n asks sum1 else to call the doctor n the haveli...A denies him to call the haveli bt to call T..maharaj says that she just left n tells another guy to call her..bt the other guy coulnt find her, she must have reached far away...

Now, at the haveli, the police arrives, n they tell evry1 that they have tracked the number(no.) who had called the haveli as A n prank called here..n also the same no. had called the police station to tell aboout A n probably even fooled us.. M asks whether they can get the no. so the inspector reads from a prchment the no. n X realises that the no. is of T...
TS asks whether she's sure..she says yes...abs. sure...
M starts thinking..oh y didnt i think about T..i ws busy thinking bout these people, obviously T is the only smart one here to hv done dis...i shud hv thought about this...she wud've called for A...
B asks TS y wud T do that..wat must b that motive...just den P comes by n shouts..coz she's gone mad...
He comes in n explains the entire situation...
M thinks..how wud T who is not in the haveli think P is the culprit..?? i had called, only the people who wer in the haveli know bout dis..hw cud she the access bout this..?? n just then T enters from out with the ghunghat on her..
M looks at her n boom...she realises that the prank call in this haveli ws taken by her...is she Taashi??yes...
She follows her to the bedroom...
n after enterin the bedroom..she says...i kno who's under that ghunghat..T i know its u..y u hiding from me..y didnt u tell me..?? n den she hods her shoulder turns her around n lifts her ghunghat n
its not T, its R...she gets shocked n thinks..hw is it possible...i thought it ws T...meanwhile the evil trio walks in n sees her face...B says finally after so many days of her working , finally v saw ur face...M says that..she was worried n under this condition she thought that she must be sum1..i find evry1 suspicious these days...cant help it..
TS says..u dont trust this maid??? anyways if u want take all her info about her villlage n address n all...
they leave n M looks at R in disdain..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😃

Edited by dwsc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the fab update...
who is H still? and where is Rohan gone missing suddenly??
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Huh...huh... Almost going 2 get a heart attack wen M opened the gunghat.but OMG IT'S NOT SHE THNK god nd thnk u dwsc 4 ur ever amazing update.
zahir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thank you for the update.