T stands for Taashi/Rasili..
M stands for Maaji
B stands for Buasa
P stands for Phuphaji (Buasa's husband)
TS stands for TaayaSa
S stands for Sunhari
A stands for Arjun
H stands for Hooded murderer.

Well the show starts with T in the kitchen thinking how to find out things from P...she thinks that if she gets holsd of his cell phone she might get sum more information...
S comes along n is angry after seeing T just standing n not working n making a mess of the kitchen...n she shouts..Oye maharani..why r u always in ur own dreams...now v hav a lot to work..u boil the milk n i;ll give this juice to P..T replies..arre no no...u have been working so hard..u stay here, i'll give the juice to P...S seems ok wid it n gives the glass to T..
While going wid the glass, T thinks that she wud b able to take the cell phone only if P is unconcious or atleast close to it...!!! have to make him unconcious...so she ads sum kind of sleep-inducing drug to the juice n goes to give it to P..
Wen she reaches his room, she finds no 1 there...bt sees that P's cell is right there on the table no1 guarding it... She goes n is about to reach for it wen P comes n then she stops...He asks wat is she doing here and she replies that S has asked to bring this juice for u...
So P goes n tries to take the glass, bt as he's taking the glass he holds her hand and feels her...she gets very upset n tries to let go of her hand from his n shouts...please leave my hand..n as she struggles the glass drops n breaks wid the juice spread all over...
She tells that i'll bring sumthing to clean n goes out n fells creepy n starts crying as to wat just happened... but, then she gathers courage n thinks that i hv to be strong...not for me bt atleast for A...
She goes back to the room wid a mop n P is lying on his bed...T says..U must be tired as u wer out for the entire night...i'll massage u, i'm known in my village for giving good massages...shud i massage u..?? so P's happy and replis, "Neki aur pooch pooch??!! come come"..
So she goes behind him n starts massaging his head...
P is very pleased n tells that even B has never done it for him n is soon very drowsy...his cell slips out of his hand...near his head..
she after trying a lot grabs it...n tells P that massage become better wen it is done wid hot oil...so i'll just bring it n come n P asks her to come fast...

She goes to her room n looks in the cell..Meanwhile, H is keepin A as hostage n H gets a call so he talks on the phone n A wakes up, escapes form the ropes...n hits H very very hard wid a wooden rod..H falls unconcious...n A takes his own cell n calls T,,,T while readin P's cell gets a call n she is ecstatic that its a call from A...
She asks wer r u?? he says near rilway lines bt just as he tries to continue H wakes up n hits A n his cell falls...A hits back n runs..H takes the A's cell n follows him..they run out in open..while T tries to call him again n agian bt he doesnt pick up...A hides n H searches for him..as H approaches near, A tries to run bt falls into a big ditch (hole in the ground),...
as H wants A back, he helps A get out of the ditch bt as soon as A is out, he pushes H inside wid the cell still wid H...
T calls...H picks up..he tells...that i'm fine, u come at mandir n i'll meet i there...come fast..
T replies its not A...i dont only recognise his voice i also recognis his silence..
H laughs n tells T that i've killed A...T is left aghast...

T cries a lot..n thinks No it cant be...my A cannot leave me...my heart tells me he's still alive...he's alive...
She goes to the mandir haging on the wall...n tells...Hey Maa...My A's ok na?? please tell me..please...
N sits down beneath the mandir n cries...
A flower falls from the mandir right in her lap... T's happy..n tells...i knew it Maa...u wudnt let anything happen to my A...
Then she gets ok n thinks to call the police n tell them bout all ths..
She calls n asks whether she can speak to the inspector...She tells him, that she wanted to talk to him about A's case n tells that she knows wer he is...he's near some railwya line of the city...the inspector tells that the railway line f this city is so big that even the entire polce force will fall short..as long as u dont give full address it futile...by the way u havent told me who u r...
T is confused whether to tell him about who she is..n thinks that the case of A's missing is filed against me...if i tell..they'll know abotu me..bt if i dont they wont take me seriously n wont trust me...n then she cuts the phone...

Meanwhile..P is looking for his cell...T goes there n asks wat's he looking for..n P tells her...T asks whether she cud help n P agrees to that...T removes the cell from nder her sari n acts as if she taking otu from sumwer n tells P..look here it is..P asks wer it ws so T tells that it ws unde the bed...P wonders hw it got under the bed n T leaves...

T goes outside n calls P from her cell so that he cn realise its she who he is talkin to...he picks up the call n tells Taashi, wer r u>> hw r u?? n T replies..dont talk all this nonsense..i want to talk to u about A...come to TS's factory at 12.30 a.m... n yes come alone n dont tell any1...P asks hw cn she trust that he wont tell any1..so she says..u wont..because u r not that dumb..!!!
T cuts the call n gives that evilish look sort of a b;lessing in disguise lookk..(suits her really)😈
!!!!!!!!!!!
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Edited by dwsc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wow. this show is better than BHPH 😳 😃 thanks for the update !
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanxxxx a lot.wow the show is moving sooo well.as ever lovin it!:-D