M stands for Maaji
B stands for Buasa
P stands for Phuphaji (Buasa's husband)
TS stands for TaayaSa
S stands for Sunhari
A stands for Arjun
H stands for Hooded murderer.

Well...the show starts with...
M short-circuiting the haveli..and goes out of the haveli...T (in the getup of Rasili..wid ghunghat on so that no1 recognises her) sees sum1 going out and gets suspicious n decides to follow whoever n wen she comes out she realises it is M...she is shocked to see her..n thinks wer is M goin widout infroming any1.. whether M is the real culprit behind all of this?? Bt i trusted her Must follow her anyways...
M is goin n T followin..M gets suspicious that sum1's following..
M gets a call from H...H asks whether she had called...M replies yes..i had, tell me hoe ws A able to run away...H is shocked n tells that A is right in front of him n lying unconcious..i wud hv made u listen his voice bt he's unconciuos...M tells that this is sum1's conspiracy...sum1's tring to find A n is also following me at the moment...u hide A sumplace else n till den i'll mislead the follower...M hangs up n thinks of a way to distarct the follower.. she walks n goes into a temple n sits in front of god... T sees her n is rest assured that M had justcome to mandir n is probably praying for the well being of A... shudnt've doubted her...M gets a feelin that sum1's behind n looks behind..T runs n her ghungroo rings (thought to tell u, might b essential later) ...n T runs away...
After T runs away..she thinks that if M is innocent..den probably the real culprit is n the haveli..i ws just wasting my time...shud get back immediately...
Wen T reaches back she watches P get into a car n go sumwer in haste...as usual she gets suspicious about him... bt she gets confused as to whether she shud follow or stay in the haveli...?? Till den S comes by n tells...so here u r maharani...light went n wid that even u gone..!!! where wer u?? T asks S that who is dis A?? So S replies..that he's the son of this haveli...n his wife is T...1st T ran away..n den A went to find her..n now dey both r lost,..but i think they r together n have ran away..!! Then T asks who did just go?? n did he go to find A?? s replies that he ws P, the son-in-law of this haveli, husband of B...n i dont know wer's he gone...he got a call..P, B n TS started whispering n now he went away...then T asked few more questions n S becomes enraged and tells..who do u think i'm?? i'm no 'chugalikhor'...anyways its time for dinner n alot of work is pending..dunno even whetehr they'll eat or not?? so jst follow me..
n S goes inside...bt T is still standing...S comes back n shouts at her...come back...!!! y do u stop evrywer?? whta do u think so much?? n they both go in...

As T enters she sees TS n B whispering to each other...n stops n tries to find out wats happening bt B notices her..so T continues walking n TS tells her to stop. He asks whether she really talked to A?? n that is exactly wat he told u?? B also tells TS...if it ws for A den he must've returned by now..n y wud he call landlin n not on any1's cell?? its very creepy.. T replies that i told u whatever i heard..n hw wud i recognize A's voice..i've never even met him before...
TS asks T to leave n then tells B that probably P ws right n sum1 else must have prank called as A...B's happy that P ws appreciated..!!!

Meanwhile, A is roped n injured n tries to escape but in vain n is not successful...
T goes to their room n looks at A's frame n asks wer r u?? hw r u?? m really worried..God, i hope u're safe..coz widout u i wont b able to live...!!
M is walking n finds A's room open n lights on...gets suspicious n goes in..bt find no one...so switches off the light..takes a last glance for any clue..n leaves...T comes out of the hidin...n leaves too...
M goes to her room n starts thinking as to who had called in place of A?? whos' trying to conspire against me?? its definitely sum1 from dis house...bt they dont know..that "Main udti chidiya ke par(wings) mahsoos kar leti hoon, but, ye kaun hai jo mere par kaatna chahta hai??"!!!

Next scene..T wondering y had P not returned yet n waits for him near the doorplace...n waits n waits n waits..
Morning. S is going through the hall n finds T sitting n sleeping o taking the support of the pillar bt S cant c T's face...n as she ws sleeping T's ghunghat had come off....so her face ws exposed...she goes there n as she's almost about to reach T, B calls S from behind...T wakesup n realises about the ghunghat n covers her face wid it immediately...
B asks S whether she's seen P...he's not returned since night n m really worried...the same time P walks in...
B happy n relieved..thank god u r back..hd forgotten the road of the havli kya???
Now, B, P n TS in the hall n TS asks P...whose deadbody ws it?? P replies Thank god, it ws not his...BT wen i ws comin back sum1 called me n told that he has kidnapped A n if i wanna see hi alive he has to come here immeditely...P continues..i went, bt no1 ws der...i went oto the police n also complined about the call...they traced the call..n found out that it ws a cll from sum phone booth nearr the station...v went there..woke up people around..n askes whether they had seen anybody...bt in vain...so i came back...He futher continues..if at all i find that guy, i'll kill him n B syas that 'satyanaash ho aise logon ka' P says i'm really tired, my bones r crackling now...havent slept..so m going to sleep...B follows him...

T hears all of that...n thinks..!st prank call toh i had done...so who ws it now?? is P telling the truth or he's mixed wid the kidnapper n played all this conspiracy n took advantge of my prank call?? definitely he's the culprit..he knows more..i will hv to know it..!!!

M calls H n asks whether he hs replced A to a new plce or not?? H tells that he has found a new ideal place n will shift A in sumtime...M gets enraged that he has still not shifted A to a new place n that his carelessness will cost thier plans...anyways sum1 in this house is trying to find A... but..whoever it is..i have played a brilliant game...whoever it is must be already behin P by now...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manimau1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you sooo much. Please update until end.

Thanks

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manimau1

Thank you sooo much. Please update until end.

Thanks

i'll try my best...though i;m not keeping well..it took me almost an hour to remember n finish it as i'm not keeping well..!!! bt still i love❤️ this show..!!! will try my optimum best..!!!
Edited by dwsc - 13 years ago
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanxxxx dwsc 4 ur untiring effort nd as ever luv the show