pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys,

Wanted to share this with you all:

I think that Hooded figure should be Rohan or some way Rohan should be involved. He makes Taashi feel guilty of marrying Arjun all the time. I mean come on..she is married now. Another thing is whenever he is around there is no Hooded guy looking for Taashi.. How come 😲??
And when Arjun fought with the Hooded guy, he said.. TUM..
So I am thinking..it should be Rohan.😡

What is your thinking.. please guys respond.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pearldesai

Hi Guys,

Wanted to share this with you all:

I think that Hooded figure should be Rohan or some way Rohan should be involved. He makes Taashi feel guilty of marrying Arjun all the time. I mean come on..she is married now. Another thing is whenever he is around there is no Hooded guy looking for Taashi.. How come 😲??
And when Arjun fought with the Hooded guy, he said.. TUM..
So I am thinking..it should be Rohan.😡

What is your thinking.. please guys respond.. 😊

hey by luking at da epis even i do think it is rohan dnt knw why but he is making me doubt him 😛
pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey by luking at da epis even i do think it is rohan dnt knw why but he is making me doubt him 😛

When Taashi called Rohan that she has left Haveli..etc. I didn't see that Rohan was that worried abot her. 😕 He said words but in real he is not showing emotions 😲
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@pearldesai I dont know if u know this.. but we have discussed often, about rohan being the hooded man..😉 so we have to wait n watch..well I really hope we are wrong ab this..cos i cant see rohan as a bad guy...