Brief Update ~ 26 Jan 2011 Updated (more details)

pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Main Points:

The Hooded figure is still a mystery. ๐Ÿ˜•Identity is not disclosed yet.

Arjun is being held by the hooded figure (mystery man) in some dark room. Arjun's mom knows that Arjun is being held captive๐Ÿ˜ฒ. She tells the mystery man.. make sure to get info on Taashi's whereabouts from Arjun by any means.. (It feels like she is not his real mom ๐Ÿ˜ฒ; who does this to her own son ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Both sisters are aware that Arjun is missing & Taashi is not responsible for it.

One of the sister gets a call from Taashi but is not able to get the address where Taashi is. But she hears the temple bells ringing in the background. She goes & tells this info to Arjun's mom. Arjun's mom tells her not to say about this to anybody. Sister leaves. Arjun's mom smirks and sends the mystery man to one of the temple to look for Taashi.

Mystery man reaches the temple. Taashi is in the same temple; exchanges dress & jewelery with the real servant (new entry) and the Mystery man couldn't recongize her. Taashi (her face is covered with veil) is not aware of the mystery man looking for her.

Buasa & the company think that it is Arjun & Taashi's idea to make a big issue and leave the haveli. They both might be plotting against the evil trio somewhere. So to get them out in open; Arjun's family makes a formal complaint to police about possible kidnapping of Arjun and also added that Taashi might be responsible for it. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Taashi reaches the Haveli dressed as a servant & has covered her face in veil . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ She has a determined face and she says 'What Taashi couldn't accomplish now I will accomplish with this new 'servant' avatar. I will find out who is involved in Arjun's disappearance. I am sure it is someone from this Haveli.' ๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode ends.

Thats it for 26th Jan 2011 update.

If I made any mistakes in update; please forgive me. Thank you for your patience.

Silent readers..please press like..button. ๐Ÿ˜›

pearl..
Edited by pearldesai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago