vshiney7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
started off well,different from usual saas bahu sazishain but the prds,wrtr drtr all dozeed off & when woke up ,had no clue as to what the show is all about. show was not interesting any more. smart move on sony's part to start a new show.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

vshiney7 no i dont agree with you its the chhanels fault. they have not given proper promotion and no regular repeat show timing..... these are the reasons to kill the show................

kananya thumbnail
superclub9,
I agree with you. The show had a lot of potential, but somehow the creatives spoiled it all. Maybe due to pressure of TRPs. I feel that any serial should not prolong once it reaches a logical ending , like they are doing with Baat Hamari Pakki hai(which has become extremely boring and silly), but I feel that this serial has not been given any due by the channel people.I feel they changed the original story track and right now, they are rushing through to finish it somehow by feb 10th.
pearldesai thumbnail
I want this Serial to continue.. it is having good blend of drama, action, fantasy & romance. Unlike other Saas-Bahu melodramas..
I hope Sony .. Extends this show.. 😛
superclub9 thumbnail
pearldesai..... i agree with you but i think now it is not possible.... they have announced the new show on that timing slot...........
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love this how...bt Sony ruined it...no promos...no appearances on other reality shows...no repeat telecasts??? i mean its repaeted at 3 in the morning...who's gonna c that???