Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i feel that its Rohan...!!!! because...he might be after the kidnapping of the real father of taashi...!!! n many more...!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think it is Rohan too ......
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Why would Rohan work for Arjuns mom?
He is very well off so money is not needed
Only thing I can think of is that Rohans mom is being blackmailed by Arjuns mom
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Why would Rohan work for Arjuns mom?

He is very well off so money is not needed
Only thing I can think of is that Rohans mom is being blackmailed by Arjuns mom

or may be rohan is the real son of arjuns mom. or he is deeply in love with tashi so when taashi marry to arjun rohan takes revenge ha ha ha
Feenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a BAD feeling it is Rohan as well. It will so awful if it is Rohan because he is such a good friend and a nice guy.
heavenlybliss thumbnail
when that guy spoke today...that was NOT rohans voice....plus his legs look different from rohans too
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
why did the mother trail off...when she said ...yeh Lad....didnt confirm if its a ladka or ladki?
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Alright, my 2 cents worth....so please take it with a pinch of salt and as the caveat goes, this is purely my thoughts and feedback and does not reflect the views of the writers, or the channel, actors etc. etc. etc....

I confess,
I have never participated in any blogs and never watched any serials until i got hooked to this one a couple of months back, and that too, because of the title, which is one of my favourite songs
after todays show, i personally now think that the hooded guy is madan lal, who pretends to be forgetful servant and is usually missing in action unlike sunheri who claims to be doing all the work. Arjun was shocked that "TUM" as someone totally out of the blue and someone least expected, unlike Rohan, whom he already has a grudge against and if it was rohan, it may have been a different reaction. Arjun does suspect his mom, but hard time believing it, and wants to prove himself wrong.
Secondly, the way anuradha talks to this character, is as if someone would speak to someone in a subservient role. and when she said that if taashi has run away from temple, what are you doing there.... ie.... special project over and now get back. she and taisa control the strings! and although he thinks he controls the strings.... she has them all thinking what she wants them to think, interesting twist....
sunheri saying that the work has increased and she has to do all, and with his extra... activities, since Taashi came,.... no kidding.
mom does play a great schizo role...and i can see how she would do anything to protect her power as the mother of the only male heir of the haveli....until and unless they have a son and then taashi becomes the proverbial queen mother.....and the speed at which tashi is going around, sooner or later it will catch up with her....could not believe that she is putting pressure on him to put pressure on arjun to find out taashis whereabouts! wants her gone at all costs...hmmm
i think the writers have portrayed taashi as a great gutsy 3 dimensional character, and just wish she would not talk and justify each act and move.... we get it. She is smart to take on this servant role and stay out of the limelight, until she gets her answers and takes the bull by the horns...! good luck... getting more interesting. How she can run around is these "bling bling" sarees and still escape being caught..... cool!
Just as an afternote, what is this with X bandages always on the left side of their foreheads...come on guys, that is so 70s passe....my patient hubby told me to vent out and start sharing my thoughts with others and not just him....;) so, thanks for listening aka reading....
curious cynical soap/mystery book addict!
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But, Madanlal is quite fat to be playing that role...