dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well...wat an episode!!! Fantastic episode..!!!

The show started with Madanlal drinking milk..Sunhari comes by..and catches him driking the milk and accuses him of the milkthief everyday..Madanla says that he's not drinking milk but water..Sunhari confirms that he's drinking milk..!! Madanlal gets amazed..n tells that's wat he was wondering why is water tasting so different since few days....
Sunhari replies, "so u forget evything, but you remember taste huh??? U just do 'naatak' of forgettin huh?? U liar" Madanlal replies that he's not lying and that he's been working with this family since 10 years, i've proved myself...u're a liar !!!" and they start fighting..
Taashi enters..and stops them and asks wat happened?? Sunhari tells her n tells that his Chacha's used to work for this family for 30 years before she came...his name is Lakhya Chacha...For Taashi it was like a ray of hope, that he might know about the hostage of her mother...and asks Sunhari where he lives...Sunhari replies that he lives in nearby village and immediately shuts up...realising that Taashi's upto sumthing..
and changes her statement that..he used to live..n now he's dead...
Meanwhile, Rohan is remebering evrything dat had happend the other night...ALl the srcastic taunts from Buasa and the scolding of Arjun..
Taashi goes to another room and calls Rohan...He asks whether she's ok?? She tells ya, and apologises for wa had happened yesterday and also tells him, y she had called him... to tell him about the Lakhya thing n tells that she knows where Lakhya chacha lives..n will ask him directly...Meanwhile, Sunhari comes from behind and listens to the converstaion...Rohan tells that even he'll come wid Taashi, but Taashi refuses, n dat this is sumthing she'll have to do alone, and asks him not to tell any1 and will call him eventually and cuts the call..
Sunhari gets very worried and leaves and literally runs...Taashi turns around wid a huge evilish smile on her face, and is very happy that Sunhari fell into her trap..!!! N thinks, that sorry Rohan i couldnt tell u where Lakhya Chahca lives, because even i dont know...but now Sunhari will direct her to him..!!!

Now...Sunhari is walking along a foggy road, and Taashi follows her. They reach a place, a small hut...here, Sunhari enters and Taashi is spying...Here, Sunhari tells her chacha that a girl named Taashi will come...she's a little mad and she'll ask about her mother and that y was she abducted?? Chacha gets very angry on Sunhari and and tells her to leave immediately and tell no1 that she had come here and that she shud never come back..!! So, sunhari leaves.
Taashi then still spies on him from outside...He is sharpeneing his knife...and then Taashi enters and enquires whether he is only Lakhya Chacha....And whether he knows about Rohini...He replies dat he had worked for 22 years, but he doesnt know any Rohini...
She tells him to help her because she wants to know why her mother was abducted?? Y did they try to kill them?? N tells her that i'm her daughter, Taashi.
Listening to that he gets very angry...and tells her that she's the reason that she was kidnapped, Taashi is the root of all this...But, somehow, Rohini managed to escape from my watch...but now i have the chance to prove the masters that i was not involved, n i will kill you..!!!
N he tries t kill Taashi, Taashi runs and he runs behind her n runs into an axe sraight into the chest...She ries to help him, but he refuses her help...she pleads him to tell her...y the enmity?? for the sake of humanity...He replies that an old Shastriji had predicted that the destroyer of their 'vansh' i about to be born and the kid has to be sacrificed...thats why they had abducted her...so that they can KILL U..!!!!
but, that Rohini, ran away in the nick of the time..and now, after 30 years, they have purposely brought u back to sacrifice you...hearing that Taashi gets shocked..!!! and couldnt believe her ears..He telss that, u're dying is confirmed now..!!! and he dies..
Taashi rememmbers her meeting wid evry1 and asks herself whether even arjun ws relate to this..?? Bt, she thinks Arjun might not kno abt this, otherwise he wud have told her...
Meanwhile Rohan calls her, she just tells i'll talk later, n cuts the call...Rohan gets worried...

Taashi is now in the haveli's temple, asks God, that life and death are in u're control..so can even humans decide who shud die?? Who r they to kill me..?? Hey God, make me strong to face them, make me resolute.

Now, TaayaSa gets a parchment in her room saying that, "Meet in the hall at 3..the time for sacrifice has come !!" He gets shocked who wrote dis?? Evry1 else also gets the same note...and at 3 evry1 assembles in the hall...and they find out none of them have written the note and they wonder who wrote it??

Taashi comes from the corner and tells evry1...the note that u had got was wriiten by me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update. Appreciate your efforts.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the awesome update!
Wow! finally soem truth is out....love the show!
pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Appreciate your update..Thank you !! 😛
shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing... 😊
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow fantastic 1.i must say that i was right the first tym i percieved this show 2 be amazing .it's true. And yup u dwsc i must say that u are doing so much 4 this show.
I am totally now relying on ur superb written updates 4 this show. thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much