dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
JDJ-4 has got like new guest dancers or something n they have included Saas Bina Sasuraal actress...JC is a much much much much better actress, n out of so many different actress guests, they couldnt invite JC....😭
Sony has to realise dat dis show's on the same Channel....please dont discriminate...dis show needs promotion...please...!!!!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whaaat? The girl from SBS is gonna be a contestant? Sony must do something before it's too late. I mean, they've promoted BHPH in II4 and the hosts were continuously asking Sachi/Shravan questions about their show, they've promoted SBS in KBC when the girl came as a contestant but they've only made JC make a stupid and 30 second appearence on KBC 😕 Talk about unfairness! If Sony promotes this show like it did for other shows, I'm sure TMHPKNK could reach new heights! But alas...😡
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know, but I don't understand what is wrong with SONY people not promoting TMHPKNK...... why????????????????
I have very big friend circle who watch this show and they all say that TMHPKNK is very good show and they are fan of JC.
We and production house will have to do something to promot the show. 😕😕😕😕😕
Edited by superclub9 - 13 years ago