favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi frendz iam still sick sop couldnt do yesterday iam sorry and nothing happend much
as tashi was near empty room and jamai babu yells at her with anger tells her leave the place as they never opend that room but tashi tries to tell but he was least intrested in her version then its morning and all are near arthi and arjun also comes there and tashi was already there and after arthi reena tells every one that tashi has prepared brekfast today for every one then anu feels really happy and hand overs house keys to her and tells her to take care of this house from today then arjunfeeels happy but jamai babu was not atll happy and asks tausa abut this but tausa was silent as somethink was cooking in his mind then in the hall tashi was asking arjun to take her some where for a ride as arjun tells he is not in mood then tannu and reena comes and to start to pull the leg of arjun and tashi as is arjun joru ka gulam or not then arjun asks tannu to take tashi for a ride in the car where tashi was a bit not happy with that then tannu tells its ok i can take her and i will show her how fast i drive and thn immidiatly arjun face feeelings change as he heard of tannu and iommidiatly takes the keys from her and tells he can take herπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ wow arjun u r worried as tannu may drive fast and something wrong may happen to tashi good keep it up and then annu comes and gives a bangle to her as it is given to bahu of this house then she takes it and remembers the locked room once again and starts to feel dissy then arjun is worried and asks her is she ok then tashi tells she is ok and tells arjun that she will go change and come and she goes to her room then the bangle given by anu falls from tashi hand and it is broken then tashi and arjun both go to jwellery shop to get it repair then they meet rohan and his mom and arjun tells tashi to carryon her shopping and he goes some other side then she feels dissy once again and falls down then rohan comes and holds her and even arjun comes and is soo worried and he goes to get docter then docter then in dissy ness tashi starts to blaber abut the empty room in haveli which rohan hears and again starts to dout then docter comes and check tashi and tells nothing to worry and she soo tierd then they leave from there and epi ends on rohans doubtfull face
and tommorrow precape is worst one
tashi and rohan with lights they reach near the empty room then and tries to open the room then they see a shadow and its non other than our arjun...
i did not expected from tashi how come she called rohan for tehkikaat i hate this really now arjun needs to really be strict with her
and frendz one more thing i can see lot veiws like 100 to 150 but only 4 to 5 replays i dont know why u ppl even dont want tell a single line replay i didnt like it frendz🀒😭
Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feel better..thanks for the update
guptar85 thumbnail
thanks for the update....this show is finally getting better now. she is just curious esp now she's hearing crying voices and some music. Arjun doesn't help her and she tried so hard to convince him but he let it go saying the door has been closed for long time. Its good rohan still helps her she need someone she can count her and who better than her best friend.
Betty14 thumbnail
Thank you for the update πŸ˜›
412535 thumbnail

thanxs for the update . its boring as usual and slow too. i dont understand the storyline at all

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

finally show is getting interesting now
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the show was always intresting.anyways thanxxxx for the update and get well soon
pearldesai thumbnail
Nice update. Thank you. Get well soon !! 😊
shona17 thumbnail
thnxxx a lot!!!!! um relly irritated by rohan n taashi..
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.
Hope you feel better.
Take care and have a fab festive weekend.