favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz today i want to just give update very shortly as iam really sick today
ok frendz epi starts with tahi near that closed room and thinking what is this tune i always hear and why iam dragged to this room always why? and she was in deep thoughts infront of that closed room as reema comes and tells her to come and join the party as there is surprise for u and bhayya and takes her from there then tashi and arjun stand in the middle of dance floor and then reema starts her count down and we see some flower or some thermacoal balls shower on the tashi and arjun ๐Ÿ˜› and tashi and arjun were really happy with that and tashi blushes and hugs arjun๐Ÿ˜Š then we see tashi taking out her jwellery infront of mirror where arjun was staring at her ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š then tashi see that and asks him why he is staring at her and asks him to praise her as everybody praised her today in party exept arjun then arjun answers that she should read his eyes as there are no words for him to her๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ then tashi tells that she is bhudhu as she cant read his eyes then arjun very lovingly tells that she is not buddhu but she is innocent๐Ÿ˜› and they hug each other then tashi tells arjun that she again heard the tune which she heard on gramophone onthat day she herself walks towards that locked room and also asks arjun as what is there in that room then arjun tells to her to forget abut that as it is always closed from many years since his grand fathers days and not to take it seriously and tashi asks him to once open that room to see whats in it then arjun gets lil rude and yellls not to think abut that nd coolly he say as tausa will not allow this then tannu comes with gifts and asks tashi and arjun to oen the gifts where tashi tells that they can do that tommorrow morning but tannu insists her to do that now and she insists her to open and see gifts carefully by giving ramayan to her and she trys to tells abut their kul guru but arjun immediatly intruppts her and she leaves from there then tashi oens that book and finds that chit and reads it then arjun tells tashi to nt to take it serious as it may just joke but tashi is not at all convinced and arjun tells her it may be rohan as he did it before too like this then arjun gets angry takes out the gun to go and kill him but tashi stops him and promise him that she is going to talk to him and not to do anything wrong then arjun tells this time he not only himulated me but also my family and also tells how come ur life will be in danger when iam by ur side๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜› and he throws the gun and leaves from there and in the morning arjuns parent gives gifts to tashi dad and chachaji and they leaves as tashi crys and after they leave arjun asks tashi to lets go and meet arjun and they go to meet him and in a restaurent they meet him and tashi with full of anger shows the chit to rohan asks him why he did this cheap trick?and rohan see the chit tells he is not responsible to this as he is innocent then arjun holds his color and warns him to stay away from him and tashi as this is last warning to him and if he try to himulate his family again he will kill him and tells to tashi that as he is her best friend sop u can listen to his version as he is least botherd and leaves from there then tashi asks him why dont he leave her alone then rohan yells to her that he did not do it and he already told in words to her what ever written in chit but still she dont trust him and blah blah dome emotional lines he tells to her and gives back that chit to her leaves then tashi start to trust rohan and douts who has written and why? thats all epi ended
in precape tashi was shouting at arjun as if rohan did not then who had written it then arjun also starts to dout that who r there in this palace to distrup their relation and takes that chit to tausaa then tausaa sees it and tells as this handwrinting is jana pehchana lagtahai and lets see tommorrow
i liked arjun today the way he was seing tashi in bedroom when she was infront of mirror and also in flower shower time on dance floor he was staring at her with really lots and lotts of love

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisaah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanxxxxx.surely ur updates make my day yaar.arjun taashi luv story has finally took off.
Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..hope u feel better soon