favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok hi everybody
here comes todays update it starts with tashi her dad and arjun sitting in the room and her dad telling tashi that he could not full fill her last wish as she didnt want tashi to come to rajasthan in her lif then arjun tells him not to worry as they will leave rajasthan then tashi asks then what abut my wish to god as i asked him to help me in binding the family together in this haveli and make me to stay lifelong in this haveli and tashi tells dad dont worry abut that promise u gave to mom as every mother thinks abut safe of her kid but iam safe here as arjun is with me and i see mother in my mil as she is really good at her heart and loves me and also big family which i had always dreamed about and arjun once again feels guilty with her emotional words and they 3 come down into hll and tashi dad asks hiis friend and his wife as they need to leave then arjuns mom asks them to stay as theyy want to keep a party in haveli as bahu came to haveli then tausa also requests them to stay then they agree and we see party started in hall all guests came and in the bed room tashi is getting ready for party infront of mirror then our hot arjun comes in black suit with red colar and enters in to the room and sees tashi as she is looking stunning and thinks before i used to think many times to enter into this room but today i myself came here why like that? well hon that is known as falling in love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ dont worry one day u ur self will recognise that and lets come to point then tashi sees him from mirror and asks him to help her in fixing her neclase then arjun comes and slowly touches her hair nd moves them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ and fixes her neclase nd tashi also feels some thing and she gets up and asks arjun how is she looking? then he tells with lots and lots of love that she is looking just like princess of this palace๐Ÿ˜‰ and he him self says no tashi i changed a lot and she turns arround and they both sees into each others eyes romantically and then she asks arjun as he wanyts to stare her like that or want to go to party as they are waiting then arjun holds her chin๐Ÿ˜› and lifts her face and tashi was blushing and shows his hand then she joins with him and both holds their hnds and come down stares as all clap by seeing them and welcome them then tashi dad comes and hugs her and congratulate arjun and leaves from there then anu arjuns mom comes there and takes tashi from there to introduce to guests and she takes to their family freinds and introduce tashi to them that lady says as their bahu soo beautiful as beta and bahu both look like m
then tashi starts to blush and arjun tells even he is seeing her daily but she is looking different today may b i changed or may be u changed then tashi says nothing changed only situation changed and she turns arround then notices arjun is staring at her romanitacallyeant for each other as their jodi is beautiful then our arjun was staring at tashi while listing these words and feels so happy and talks to himself that tashi i brought u here as ajnabi but u became a part of this haveli today and u r binding with these ppl with good heart and really he was feeling happy and proud ๐Ÿ˜Š and then tashi aunt also says to tashi dad as tashi soo lucky to have arjun and this fmily then her dad tells yap my tashi is always lucky and then we seee a lady in yellow sari enters into hall and and guy behind comes and we see its non other than rohan and tausa see them and goes near them and welcomes as rohan touches his feet and tausa tells iam seeing him after 12 years and then tashi notices rohan and becomes shocked nd also happy and rushes to them and rohan sees her and feels shocked and asks tashi how come u are here and tashi inreturn asks the same thing then tausaa asks them weather they know eachother from begining then tashi says yes he is my childhood friend and how come u know him then tausa tells rohans family omn big resorts here then she asks rohan reason why he did not come to the wedding as where is he? then tashi dad and his friends see him and they also come there and they asks him how come he is herre? now a big big blooper of todays epi comes rohan introduces his mom to tashi and his dad then she says namasthe and also tells he always talks but u ppl then tashi also tells yap aunty he also lways talks abut u but we met today i dont know one thing as they both are childhood friends and how come tashi and rohans mom never met and even tashi dad never met her even rohan does not stay with them at least once in a year they meet him and he can introduce tashi to his mom any way cv's should know ok come to point by the way when tahi was leaving to meet rohan arjun sees them and his smile just fades away and think to himself by seeing rohan that how come manli ki thorn came to rajasthan ki deasert๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜•
dont worry arjun jobhi hotha hai acche ke liye hi hota hai bcz when u see them together u will remind urself that u luv tashi thats good and then rohan asks how come u are here tashi then she says tht this is arjuns palace and this is his family then rohan is shell shocked and remembers as arjun told that he is anath and then he starts to dout that there is something abut arjun why he hide this truth and anu comes btw this conversation of rohan family and tashi family and asks tashi to come with her as there are few more guests and takes tashi away then tashi uncle asks rohan by seeing his sadnes in his eyes as u still fee for her then rohan says as my fortune is lso soo peculiar as lways it brings me infront of tashi as i want to go far from her. thats all in today
then precape for monday
we see arjun and rohan shake their hands and tashi feels really happy and says this my wonderful wedding gift and say ill get drinks and leaves from there then they both releave their hands and see each other as rohan says as i thought coming here is just a ittefak hai but after seeing u here i feel i have to clear something and revel ur true color infront of world and family then arjun was just laughing at him...
ok frendz rohan came then i hope arjun need to realise his love for tashi asp and i think rohan will start tehkikath .......

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisaah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot...i m so excited wats gonna happen next!!!!
rakshas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update ....thanx a lot