favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok hi frendz
todays epi starts with yesterdays recape and tashi watching from the car in which shastri ji was there and she couldnt see him properly and she thinks how come shastri ji is here as he lives in manali and she runs down stairs but as expected car leaves and absent minded servant is there then she asks him but no use as he forgets everything and she comes into her house thinking my be she is mistaken by seeing somebody else as shastriji can not be here as he is in manali and she was walking in the hall then she sees bua saa in a rocking chair with her eyes open widely then she goes near her and try to call her but she doesent answer even though she is opend eyes then she touches her sholder then immideatly holds tashi hands and yells how come u do jasoosi and then tashi is hell scared and runs from thre and runs in to arjun and tells the whole thing then arjun laughs and tells that its buas some kind of disease as she dont sleep in night time sop she sits in the rock chair and behaves like that and takes tashi to her and he also waves hands on her face but no answer and he tells tashi that bua is sleeping(maagooo bua sa i came to know now why u dont get kids as whole night u spend in this rocking chair with wide open eyes then how come u can consive๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) ok its morning and arjun is infront of mirror and tashi gets him his coat and tels him to make it fast as family is waiting at dining table then they here a noise tashi and its non other than her chachaji her dads friend then they go down then we see tashi dad is freind confronting the family members regarding arjuns lie abut the family then tashi and arjun comes down and arjun tries to tell some thing to him but he tells as he is not at all intrested to talk to him as he came here take tashi with him and yells to tashi to just take the stuff and come with him but tashi holds arjuns hand and tells she can not come and then he tells that if she cant come then she will see him dead(this emotional atyachaar) then tashi gets shocked and tells unwillingly that if u want that papa then il come then arjun sees her with sad eyes tausa leaves from there followed by buasa and jamai babu then anu tries to convince tashi dad as she tells please give one chance to my son as he can tell his version and she also tells she never treated tashi as her daughter-in-law but as a daughter๐Ÿ˜ณ
then tashi dad asks ok if u consider my daughter as ur daughter if the same thing happens to ur daughter will u be quite then anu has no words to answer and tashi dad says his friends wife to go with tashi and get her stuff then they both go to tashi room as while going tashi and arjun stare at each other with a lovely back ground music in the mean while jamai babu in other room tells thnk god tashi did not died on that day as just for this lie her dad this much hungama if she died then it would more worst but buasa tells if she would died at least our shrap would be gone(oh buasa ur hard days r in front dont worry) then tashi leaves the hall to her room with her chachi and here arjuns dad once again tries to convince tashi dad but no use in room tashi asks chachi to talk to her dad as she dont want to leave this house but chachi also supports her dad then we see tausa comes to hall again asks how come arjun cant stop tashi by telling her dad some lie story and he scolds arjun then anu tells how come a mom can tell a lie then arjun asks his tausa as how come ur estimation came wrong regarding tashi then tausa tells my estimation has never came wrong on any body but exept this girl then tashi and her chachi comes into hall with her luggage and speaks emotionally as she enjoyed these days with them as they loved her a lot and she comes to anu and crys and we see arjun and tashi come close with really sad sad faces and tashi appologise to him then arjun tells its ok tashi ur dad is right at his place and u can go then all are shocked hearing this then buasa see police entering the house and tells loudly police? then screen freezes on them..
precape
they arrested arjun with hand cufs and tashi crying to leave him.....
frendz today i really felt arjun helpless ness and he really dont want tashi to go as he was seeing with sadness in his eyes when she was coming near to him and i also liked the music they gave today......