favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
frendz i didnt got vedios as in that site they said no telecast i dontknow the reason ppl who r in india i think they can know the reason for that oh sop we need to wait till monday😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was waiting last ni8 to see it 😭
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we also waited and waitd and waited............
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it ws because KBC4 last episode went on for 2 hours rather than 1...so they cancelled it...it ws so pathetic....so, ok it ws the last episode, that doesnt mean they wud totally neglect ither shows...they did telecast Saas Sasural though!!!!
really pathetic....
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwsc

it ws because KBC4 last episode went on for 2 hours rather than 1...so they cancelled it...it ws so pathetic....so, ok it ws the last episode, that doesnt mean they wud totally neglect ither shows...they did telecast Saas Sasural though!!!!

really pathetic....

Hun go take a look at the ratings of the show.... they present what gets them more MONEY...and lets face it its not this show...atleast in comparison to KBC4 ( Amitabh Bachchan) ...so relax..and take a deep breath :)
dwsc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

Hun go take a look at the ratings of the show.... they present what gets them more MONEY...and lets face it its not this show...atleast in comparison to KBC4 ( Amitabh Bachchan) ...so relax..and take a deep breath :)

i completely undersatnd....but its not dat...even SBS doesnt have dat good ratings yaar...KBC4 hs amazing ratings agreed...
well its ok, cant help it...
anything for this show!!!!😊
Edited by dwsc - 13 years ago
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwsc

i completely undersatnd....but its not dat...even SBS doesnt have dat good ratings yaar...KBC4 hs amazing ratings agreed...
well its ok, cant help it...
anything for this show!!!!😊

I like this show tooo.... but I guess one show had to be axed and unfortunetly they chose this one... oh well..
dwsc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

I like this show tooo.... but I guess one show had to be axed and unfortunetly they chose this one... oh well..

ya i guess u r right..!!! well...anyways...lets forget about it n enjoy our beloved show!!!