favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok ffendz
kere comes todays epi as rashi tells as her sis tannu ill be very happy if she knows arjun bhayya came here then she will be vey happy then tashi is shell shocked then tausa covers up that rashis masi sons name also is arjun then she is relaxed and also every one then rashi tells as w should go then tausaa tells why u r in hurry as u can stay here for many days then anu also supports and also every one but tashi says what abut my dad then arjun tells ill talk to him as our car is not still ready
and now here comes a big twist tannu rashis sis comes and wishes every body and all r shocked to see her as she dont know that she should pretentend as she dont know arjun but she comes and hugs arjun by saying arjun bhyya then tashi is shell shocked and asks arjun straight farwordly is this ur family but arjun trys to tell some thing but she tells i want an anwers in just yes or no 😭😭 then arjun helplessly says yaaa then she just leaves from there in anger and starts to leave the haveli as she tells arjun a liar and she dont want to say no more with him then all members with arjun run behind tashi to stop her but she dont then here comes our amitab saab areee our great actor arjun shaab then he starts to narrate the great story to impress tashi as he tellls tashi i want to tell u something then after listening it u can deside if u want to stay with me or not i will not interfere in ur decision then he tells tashi that πŸ˜† actually he got some problems with his dad and family members sop he left this haveli and this family to live by himself but his moms wish was to see her bahu atleast one time then
unfortunatly their car also broked infront of thi haveli sop they stayed here but in real he is not at all intrested to stay here and all are shocked to here this story but buasa as she is clever starts to support arjun then also tashi starts to leave but tausa tells everybody not to stop her as we all gave her big dhoka and we have no right to stop her let her go and emotionally talks then arjun also supports him and tells his mom that she should forget her bahu as u cant have a bhau kaa sukh in ur life then tashi melts down and tells arjun ur repent is in this where u will make me to stay here with ur mom and other family members in this haveli life long and then all are relived and feels happy and tashi goes to anu and hugs her...thats alll
really they made tashi a fool poor tashi she melted down.......
in precape
our buasaa was praising our arjun then arjun tells that its not my smart ness as i convinced tashi but her bhola pann as she is soo innocent and trusts every body...πŸ˜† but how come i can handle her dad its not that easy..then he see tashi with his mom in happy mood here in manali tashi dad came to know everything and he wants to go to rajasthan and asks arjun everything and he also tells tashi is not going to stay there😑

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankssss yaar.ur updates always rock.taashi made a fool again oof.hope her dad can help her
Edited by ANIROCKS - 13 years ago