favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz
hi how r u ?
ok epi starts with as usual recape and arjun coming to the hall to their family members and asks them with a lot of anger in his eyes and tone as why is tashi fallen on backyard ground then tausaa tells as u know we planned to give tashi ahuthi sop we tried to kill her and why r u soo amgry as we all know the reason behind tashi coming to this haveli then he tells but unfortunatly she did,nt die then buasa starts her tauntings to tashi as she fallen from top most flour even she did,nt die
yaap buasa dont worry one day i will push u from that flour actually shraap is not bad this for that family u are a big shraap sop in ur death only there is mukthi to that family and even for us veiwers😡 and for ur kind information buasa dont dream day dreams of becoming mother after this shraap thing bcz soon ur ahuti is going to be done by us😛 ok come to point frendz and buasa starts to scold that absent minded servent as he laid that husk their thats the reason she escaped from accident sop now our arjuns face was soo angry as he dont want to listen a single word against tashi then tausaa tells as by this insident we came to know that tashis death is not correct for shraaps mukti as guruji tells yap we should sort out some other thing other than tashis killing then anu feels really relife by hearing this and he tells till i sort out some thing tashi is going to stay here in this palace then arjun tells as tashi is insisting to leave tommorrow morning itself then tausa tells to stop her at any coast to arjun then arjun asks but how? then tausa tells him as he is her hubby and he should stop her as he can do that as a hubby but arjun really gets angry and yells iam not her hubby as iam tierd of acting as loving her,caring her plz releave me from this false and dramatic marraige bond then arjuns dad cools arjun to think cooley then tausa starts his nautanki by telling to stay brave as he did everything for kuls shraap blah blah and its morning as tashi was still sleeping and she wakes up and notices that there is no arjun and she walks to window to see out side then tadatadaaaa she sees arjun and his dad talking and arjun touching his feet and his dad hugging him with love then arjun goes to his mom and his mom tells him as she wants to meet her new bahu and to want to talk to her and share a lot of thinks then arjun tells his mom that to not become soo emotional and bonding in this jhoot relation then his mom tellls why he still thinks that tashi and his relation is not true one as now there is no problem to her life as guruji told she can stay in this haveli then poor arjun tells to his mom as never think tashi is on safe side and everything is good to this family as still there is no answer for shraap and tashi i only the answer for that problem and not his wife then his mom asks how come he is talking like that then arjun tells its better they live in real world as once truth comes out and relations broke its hard to accept that time😭 poor rjun i cn understand him then his mom tells relations are made by god and not by humans nd also broken by him sop ur duty was to marry her and bring here and my duty is to accept her as my bahu and love her😉 and tashi was packing her stuff to lewave itni bhi kya jaldi hai darling and y the way in the palace tausaa and his jamai babu were playing chess and he asks how come u just gve up killing tashi as only one chance of killing has just miss fired then tausa humilates and insults his jamai babu and tells the truth that he and guruji did not gave up they just lied to anuradha and rashi as they were soo worrioed abut tashi but still we are going to kill her and her death is only the solution and for next step guruji should insiate and we should wait.......then tashi with her bag comes out of room in search of her arjun then she again sees arjun and his dad talking then arjun sees tashi and introduces her to his dad then tashi asks him do he know arjun from many days as he was talking lovingly to him then arjun gets shocked and tells arjun is soo nice and everyone will fall in love with him in short time then tashi once again becomes fool and asks arjun shall we leave then arjun tells yap but first our car should be ok then arjuns dad tells its ok ont worry abut leaving first come to breakfast and meet the family members then arjun also insists tashi then they go where everybody are doing pooja then she goes and joins them where every body turns their head and sees her in suspicious manner eccept anu who was doing arti and rashi welcomes tashi with wide smile then anu turns arround to give arti to everybody and sees tashi and feels happy and tashi also sees her in very touching way and anu gives her ashirwad as "sada suhagan raho"then tashi tells that as she sees her she gets riminded of her mom and sas bahu gets lil emotional thn tashi mobile rings and tashi leaves from there to answers the call and its her dad asks where abouts of them and tashi tells that they still in rajasthan as their cr has broken then he yells at her as soon as possible to leave rajasthan with out asking him any further questions and dissconnects.then arjun comes to tashi and takes her to breakfast table then arjuns dad introduces all family members to her then they sit to eat then arjun asks tashi regarding phone call then she tells its her dad and he told to leave rajasthan as soon as possible then arjun gets shocked then arjuns dad tells its ok as always parents are worried abut their child then rashi supports him by saying yes as my chachi(arjuns mom) is also always worried abut my sis who is studying in city and by mistakly she tells oh actually we forgot to tell her thast arjun bhayya came then all are shell shocked as well as tashi ....
and in tommorrows precape we see rashi sis came and huggs arjun by telling arjun bhayya tashi is shocked by this.

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanxxx😊
now itz time to reveal the truth😉