Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz
come to todays dec 8th epi as we saw clearly how arjun is stressing out and his feelings were clearly said when he was talking to reema as tashis words hurts him and he feels guilty as he married her for some reason but tashi luvs him a lot πŸ˜­πŸ‘
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaaa friends u r right, it seems Arjun is not absolute negative, he is doing for his family but he is gud at heart and now story will turn great with the entery of Rohan and Adheer. Taashi and Arjun were superb in their acting, keep it up....
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i sw tears in his eyes (i think) wen tashi ws talkin...
dats a good developement....
lets see about this KAlki n all...
looks really intersting....
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel abd for arjun ..he's being used as a pawn..this shashtriji is annoying as mad
superclub9 thumbnail
Shashtriji is mystirious, let us hope everything goes well....
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Well arjun will gonna be arrested.then definetely taashi will once again save him.poor arjun will feel again guilty about taashi's unconditional luv.and luv will start blossming somewhere.wow wud luv to see coming episodes.
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok frendz
from yeterdays and todays epi tashi is in love with karan from head to toe and as tashi leaving the house karan is not at all happy and the way in the precape tashi was crying when karan was handcuffed i think karan will start to fallfor her and i think one rohan enters the haveli and stay with tashi very closely he feels jelouse and i really feel sorry for karan and his helpless ness and ithink guruji will come back once karan falls for tashi and then he will not agree with guruji once he comes back to haveli with new plan to kill tashiπŸ˜­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know how taashi will convince her dad b/c he was pissedddddd
ANIROCKS thumbnail
It will be difficult to convince tashi's dad but nothing impossible for our gr8 arjun.
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yyeaahh!!!!
finally back on IF after a long time...
also had missed the last two episodes bt have catched up on the briefs now...
i kno....finally even dad's been convinced...bt i like dat he hs asked them to shift to mumbai...
wat will the great arjun baba tell now???!!!!