nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've seen way too many Indian shows - so perhaps I can be good at this. But let's see.

So. I predict that Arjun has a past. From today's episode, it seems as though Arjun wasn't looking forward to continuing the marriage and admitting to being the husband of Taashi. I think that he either was in love with someone AND/OR was married before (possibly to Taashi's twin, twin sister) AND/OR but she died. That is why he cannot accept Taashi in the love way. He even told his Bua that he wanted to end this marriage. Or worse yet, the person who he once liked/loved is still alive and will come back as a vamp or evil spirit.

Either that or he's just too rough and tough to be in love or be married. Or he's gay, but let's not go there. 😆 But eventually his real feelings for Taashi will develop.

Secondly, Rohan's mom has a connection to Arjun's family. In a wicked way, Arjun's mom could have a dark past related tot he shraap or Taashi. It would be interesting if she is in with Shashtriji trying to gain some advantage AND/OR ruin Arjun's family. Even wicked-er would be if Rohan wanted to marry Taashi for some selfish reason (like how Arjun did).

I have quite the imagination.
Edited by nivin0 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know yaar we cant say anything yet...but i have a feeling that it looks like shastriji is invovled in some sort of wicked plan...how come he didnt mention about the lady which exactly looks like tashi?? and tashi can see her....and the shrap he told the family seems somewhat a lie to me.....i think the lady tashi sees(which look like her)..it supposed to be related to her
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think itz related 2 their past lyf...n as of now...i think arjun doesn't luv tashi...datz y he is saying all this..😕